U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...this one pretty much devastated me. i am the type who cries over news reports and sentimental stuff, movies, etc. if someone is hurt, i hurt. this recent story of the teens executed in Jersey just devastates me. i sobbed uncontrollably after i read it. altho i realize that the atrocities in our world get much worse than even this, i can't take this kind of horrible pain, God.

i know You will wait until the last possible moment before you come back, Jesus, because there are just too many unsaved and i know You want them in heaven with You, but Lord God, when i read things like what happened to those innocent children in New Jersey, i can hardly bear it.:cry:. how it must grieve Your heart, Lord.

those tiny babies. i don't care that they were teenagers, they are still babies to me. dear God. i am so sad by what happened. i imagine their terror. i imagine the last one killed, who heard all the others die. i imagine them not even having time to contemplate saying goodbye, let alone saying goodbye. i imagine them praying, if they had time. dear God, dear God. how can human beings be so evil:cry: . what kind of a filthy heartless monster would do such a thing?

dear Father, i pray for the family and friends of these teens for strength to carry on in light of these horrors. i know You are comforting them, God.

dear God, mostly i want the evil scum who did this to be caught. i know i need to be forgiving, Lord, but i can't right now.

You know who did this, Lord. You know where they are right now. please lead the police there. they have no clues, Father. please help us, Jesus.

dear God. how can you stand our filthy evil world? i'm so sad, God.:cry:

Faith84

Jul 11, 2007
✟7,898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...this one pretty much devastated me. i am the type who cries over news reports and sentimental stuff, movies, etc. if someone is hurt, i hurt. this recent story of the teens executed in Jersey just devastates me. i sobbed uncontrollably after i read it. altho i realize that the atrocities in our world get much worse than even this, i can't take this kind of horrible pain, God.

i know You will wait until the last possible moment before you come back, Jesus, because there are just too many unsaved and i know You want them in heaven with You, but Lord God, when i read things like what happened to those innocent children in New Jersey, i can hardly bear it.:cry:. how it must grieve Your heart, Lord.

those tiny babies. i don't care that they were teenagers, they are still babies to me. dear God. i am so sad by what happened. i imagine their terror. i imagine the last one killed, who heard all the others die. i imagine them not even having time to contemplate saying goodbye, let alone saying goodbye. i imagine them praying, if they had time. dear God, dear God. how can human beings be so evil:cry: . what kind of a filthy heartless monster would do such a thing?

dear Father, i pray for the family and friends of these teens for strength to carry on in light of these horrors. i know You are comforting them, God.

dear God, mostly i want the evil scum who did this to be caught. i know i need to be forgiving, Lord, but i can't right now.

You know who did this, Lord. You know where they are right now. please lead the police there. they have no clues, Father. please help us, Jesus.

I get deeply saddened by these events all of the time. So distraught I can't bear to watch the news at all. My prayers and condolences goes to the deceased's family and friends as well. What keeps my hopes high is that Jesus WILL come back to anhilate all of the evil and tyranny of this world. Just remember that the God is in control of everything. My mother always tells me that everyday when we encounter a situation: God is in control.

I've prayed for you as well including this earth. These are definitely the last days on Earth I know that much. Don't let it distress you. Just confide in the lord and he'll see things through. :)

Upvote 0

RosemaryChildAtHeart

Mar 9, 2007
✟8,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I dont watch the news because ignorance is bliss, but from reading what you wrote, it sounds just terrible! :(

I wish the world was as rosy as I once thought it to be as a child, but as I grow and see things around me, I note otherwise. Oh Lord Jesus, the King of Justice, please allow the persecuters to be caught. Guide the police teh best way possible. Allow all evidence to be brought out in YOUR light. Shine the way to them so that they may find the people who did this awful deed.

I pray even more for the poor families who brought these children into the world to have bright futures and to be good people, but unfortunately their lives were cut short by this terrible evil doing. Please, as you said in the bible, give comfort to those who mourn. I know you are giving them your shoulder to cry on, and we thank you ever so much for that. Please help these families heal their open wounds of being hurt. My heart cries out to them. I know it must be so hard to see a child go before you. Bless them dearly.

In Jesus name, Amen. :amen:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Dear Lord Jesus please find the one responsible for this horrible atrocity and make them pay for their crimes. Lord Jesus I also ask that you comfort the family and also all of us who are torn apart by the horror we see everyday take place in America and abroad. I don't understand how people murder and torture and kill for no reasoning at all. Please help us. Please touch us with Your grace and mercy. Help our nation. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thanks for praying. i'm feeling better :) . bless you all for your tender hearts.

it's so good to know that God is in control. He reminded me of the Amish and how they reacted with love toward the killer of their children. that is what He wants from me too! i am humbled, Father. thank You that You are a mighty God and will use all these things, good or bad, according to Your plan. praise You, God. Thy will be done.

Upvote 0