Odd dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoseofLima

That's not very charitable, does someone need a hug..:hug:
Why exactly is it uncharitable when someone seems to come across as rather unstable to reccommend professional help? <shrugs shoulders>

No offense Esran, but nearly every thread you start is some kind of personal crisis....and there's nothing wrong with that- I just wonder if you wouldn't find more long term assistance in a professional setting. I am not someone who at all attatches a stigma to psychologcal help--it can be a great, great gift to bring about healing.

Upvote 0

SaintGeorge

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2004
✟19,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Why exactly is it uncharitable when someone seems to come across as rather unstable to reccommend professional help? <shrugs shoulders>

No offense Esran, but nearly every thread you start is some kind of personal crisis....and there's nothing wrong with that- I just wonder if you wouldn't find more long term assistance in a professional setting. I am not someone who at all attatches a stigma to psychologcal help--it can be a great, great gift to bring about healing.

I am a 19 year-old boy with raging harmones. If I didn't think everything that happened to me was a personal crisis, there would indeed be something wrong with me. But alas, I'm a normal, passionate, impulsive, and emotional teenager like all the others.:cool:

Trust me, I have consulted professionals in the past. They just laugh and tell me they'd never want to go through puberty again (the emotional part of it is hitting me very late).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.