Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't get it. What are you complaining about here? a lot of people have made a lot of predictions about the NBA playoffs. I haven't read any of them because I don't care about any of their opinions on the matter (nor do I care at all about the NBA). It doesn't bother me that public figures sometimes talk about topics unrelated to their careers and that the media sometimes reports these statements.

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I'm sick of what a media addict he is. This isn't exactly a once in a blue moon thing. You can scarcely turn around without hearing about him blathering on about some sports thing or hanging out with famous actors or musicians or etc etc etc. You'd think the President (and the media for that matter) would have better things to do.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sick of what a media addict he is. This isn't exactly a once in a blue moon thing. You can scarcely turn around without hearing about him blathering on about some sports thing or hanging out with famous actors or musicians or etc etc etc. You'd think the President (and the media for that matter) would have better things to do.
I think you have it backwards - it's the media that are obsessed with him, that report his every little blather, whether he thinks it's important or not.

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I don't really have a problem with a president doing something like this. If they ask, then he can give his answer. If he held a big press conference just to announce what teams he believed would win some kind of championship then that would be a waste of time but I don't think this is what happened.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

s_gunter

Contributor
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
✟59,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Like I said in an earlier thread you started that was similar to this one, what in blazes is wrong with the President having a little fun? That's all it is. He's President of the United States. He's earned the right to use the press for his fun.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Honestly, I would have never heard of either of these issues were it not for you electing to report them here. This stuff is happily pretty far off my radar.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
its like some think he's calling press conferences for these statements. oh my goodness he granted an interview?!

even so, i cannot imagine the distress this must be causing...the horror at having to listen to obama speak, as if he's a HUMAN BEING!! outrageous!!

this is an example of pathological hatred, and is beyond the realm of reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums