Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
President Obama used the final press conference of his presidency to deliver a hopeful message Wednesday to a nation nervous about the looming change of power in Washington:"At my core, I think we're going to be okay."

Continued below.
Obama Says America Will Be 'Okay" In Final Press Conference

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,460.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
God bless our departing President for his optimism. Because I have had some experience that's taught me that the law of attraction is often successful, I will try to emulate his optimism as one tool out of many I will have to use for the good of my descendents and the world.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Gee it's nice to have his vote of confidence.

Exactly. I watched a piece on TV earlier, it showed various clips of George W Bush being asked the same question over the years on what he thought of President Obama.

The answer was the same, he refrained from answering and stated he respected the office and deferred from answering.

It seems that dignity has been lost on Obama.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,460.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I do recognize that a sizeable minority of Americans disliked Obama enough to choose "the nuclear option."

9 terrifying things Donald Trump has publicly said about nuclear weapons.

Today begins the countdown towards impeachment, as Trump's press secretary defies the Constitution, hawking Trump's Washington hotel. Will they serve Trump steaks and Eric Trump's wine? Three impeachable offenses right out of the gate.

Upvote 0