Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston, SC

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
This place would be a ghost town if that was a rule.

Actually I think It would be the opposite. Much like the broken window theory, If people see BS topics or BS arguments then they will also 'litter'.
I have kept checking back on this place over all these years only because sometimes I can have a real conversation without having to deal with hysterics.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is the same guy who predicted the "end of the US in 90 days" about 110 days ago, right? It must be [staff edit] when people remember your previous ridiculous postings and come into a thread already aware of your massive credibility deficit. *sad*

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the same guy who predicted the ''end of the US in 90'' about 110 days ago, right? It must be [staff edit] when people remember your previous ridiculous postings and come into a thread already aware of your massive credibility deficit. *sad*

You missed the point of that thread (I am not the author of the op-ed, btw). You've been living in a prison state since 9/11. Just keep drinking the Kool-Aid and take the mark of the beast. You deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0