✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How many lies has Obama told?
His supporters would claim "none," but Politifact lists 70.
Amazingly, while they are making great sport out of an erroneous memory of Donald Trump, Democrats seem to turn a blind eye to all the lies spewed by their beloved leader.

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amazingly, while they are making great sport out of an erroneous memory of Donald Trump, Democrats seem to turn a blind eye to all the lies spewed by their beloved leader.

I think Democrats don't really line up behind their leaders (right or wrong) in the same way Republicans typically do. Sometimes they do, but not in general. This is why you won't see the Democrats come in and argue that Politifact is partisan, like you would in the reverse scenario. Making the argument you're doing is projection.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A thread devoted to tu quoque?
et tu, quoque?

Yes, President Obama's trousers have gone into spontaneous combustion on many occasions. I suppose that somehow excuses any Republican from accountability.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yep. That's why we know for certain that all the breast-beating by the haters is insincere.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
et tu, quoque?

Yes, President Obama's trousers have gone into spontaneous combustion on many occasions. I suppose that somehow excuses any Republican from accountability.
Refresh our memory, then, as to the number of times you've posted anything critical of Obama's lies or gaffes.

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Refresh our memory, then, as to the number of times you've posted anything critical of Obama's lies or gaffes.
Having a life, I don't keep spreadsheets on my posts or anyone else's. :cool1: I have found Politifact to be very reliable as they are in tracking the President's. Unfortunately for you, they also gore your favorite ox when indicated.

Reactions: stamperben
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Name me one politician who hasn't lied.
lol

I don't know what is crazier, those who think their horse in the race is the best, or the fact the other ones can't run as fast.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I only skimmed the list quickly, but I didn't see any on there that either fueled bigotry against a minority group or were being touted as justification for potentially violating the civil rights of that minority group. Do you see any on there like that? Because that's what Trump was doing.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
lol.

I don't think that's the point. The point appeared to deal with hypocrisy (or at least with a glaring inconsistency on the part of those who will nit-pick to death anything that might possibly have been incorrect in one candidate's remarks while giving a pass to the next one even though his "lies," "deceit," or whatever else they want to call it, are much more significant or consequential).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lol
The point to it all is that Democrats are falling over themselves trying to find dishonesty in Republican candidates while ignoring their fact that their own president and leading presidential candidate are among the most corrupt, dishonest people ever to run for office.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When you started off with the word "Politifact" we were all immediately advised not to consider anything that followed to be factual.
Try actually reading the statements. Obama's quotes were not made up, and they are in 100% opposition to the facts.
Obama is a liar. Period.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The point to it all is that Democrats are falling over themselves trying to find dishonesty in Republican candidates while ignoring their fact that their own president and leading presidential candidate are among the most corrupt, dishonest people ever to run for office.
How so? What's a good "average" lie rate for a President?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When you started off with the word "Politifact" we were all immediately advised not to consider anything that followed to be factual.

Lol. The OP is based off a Politifact piece. In Post #5, you quoted the OP and wrote, "Yep. That's why we know for certain that all the breast-beating by the haters is insincere."

So, when you said, "Yep..." were we to have interpreted that as your expressing skepticism at the validity of the OP's claims? Or did you change your opinion of Politifact's trustworthiness somewhere between Post #5 and your Post #16?

Upvote 0