Nye says predict- I need a christian biologist-geneticist or lots of them

N

NannaNae

NOW... so Bill Nye , he wants predictions.

I have got to talk to christian geneticists and biologist or stuff like that ists.., please. can someone get me some phone numbers ..... no.. I don't know how or where or on what forums.

current biology , genetics, theories, they so do not know what is going on in actual genetics.

I have been booted from dna company forums from years now.

because they are ripping people off.
because they are telling people history from tea leaves... they don't know what is going on in those cells and in biology..

I can't explain it with the terms they have with their current models..

I'm a housewife not a scientist.. but I have a unique history and view point of nature and genetics and learn a lot of practical genetics that others just don't understand. and now I can/could/ will have to show you the truth , I can't describe it very well.
but I am telling you they, science scientism don't understand what is happening in all their concepts of genetic inheritances.

just recently they found another kind of dna. ( i'll find the link it is about " another code ")
I don't know if they found that because I have been harping about these for years on dna company forums and anthropology list. trying to get someone to understand it , so they will stop being so ignorant and making up stuff about history. Consequently they have banned me for every anthro list out there.

so I desperately need a christian scientist or two or ten.. because I don't know the words to explain and the current concepts so wrong that I don't know how to use the words and current concepts that don't apply to what is really happening... so I will need help describing what is happening , just using ideas and pictures to convey new concepts they/ no one has now.. I can show picture easier.. the truth that makes genetics way less of the crap shoot " magical" that they tell us in the books they teach our children how gene transfer is/what inheritance is about..or what they think it is about

I really need a powerful scientist that wants to PREDICT an outcome based on and in 6 day creation model . and those animals on the boat..

for the teaser

I can create a buffalo in less than 3 generations from non buffalos and my picks of mutt cows and bulls.... not billions and billions of years. pick any other kind of breed animal and I can do it in three generations or less from mutts . but my picks.

I promise that then a geneticists couldn't tell them " billions and billions of years old one " ;) apart from my faux ones by the 4th generation. :p .

Here in lies the problem and why I want to talk to more than just one scientist .

If we tell the indoctrinated and worldly , how stuff really works.. what are the implications of that? especially how genes work .. I mean I have been hammering at dna companies for years . I just recently stopped because I ask my self those questions.
Right now they can't screw too much up.. actually he created everything so humanity can't really screw it up.. I don't think. of course i'm not exactly diabolical ..

The truth is so sublime, so simple, so perfect . so not very random and not at all magical. which atheist has to maintain a random process to
keep their theories safe..
But I am not sure what they can do with the truth either . but now they can't ask those questions because they don't want those answers. and to date they have just wrote me off as a crazy old lady creationist
(?)itch or worse...and say so with the most colorful languages..

Man isn't really asking question to discover creation but only to control it or patent it , make it his own.... , but only asking what they want to know as it "proves" only their theories, theories that they can profit from.
There is a huge hole in what is happening and what some scientists are willing to see or discover.
But I am not positive they will not or are now not trying to turn this info back against humanity someway.
I believe 666 is about dna. but that is not the subject of this post. but I am not sure I want any of them to really know what is happening in genetic inheritance.

There was just a recent discovery that makes me suspect that some one was kind of listened to me.. as I have been trying to get the dna companies to stop telling people who they are from the info they can't in anyway see what they think they see. They may or may not have been believing me .. well because I have a different view of the world from my personal family history.
So these ethics of truth come into play.
So what the dead mind can do with HIS truth comes into play. or shouldn't it .
They never found the truth to date why ?
maybe he does not want them too?

What stupid is stupid does..
and mankind ain't that bright.
and if anyone can prove anything it is that the only hell that has ever existed to date is between our ears..
So now they can't mess stuff up too much , but how much more if they had a clue ? .
They can keep trying to control the earth/ save the earth with their stupid vain ideas. Ideas that they have to maintain in order to believe what they believe.
But can it get worse? and that worse is then them really knowing what is happening in our genes and his creations genes ?
What can they really tear up then ?

Last edited:

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Well, in case you do not get a response, I did read what you wrote.

But I don't know any scientists, so, I can't help.

There is something very illusive about the influence we have over our genes, it is not as black and white as saying we get everything from our parents, or our ancestors, but the processes remain largely unconscious, contingent for only a moment on what we believe, which is why what we believe is so easy to deny.

Even knowledge will not change this, man is too foolish to want to know the whole truth and even if he did he would discard anything that did not give him an abundance of opportunity to sin.

God foreknows this, of course, but the timing of His revelation is out of our hands.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

the whole Nye debate was so typical.. the lawless get to have no moral responsibility for their actions and can use it all for any reason. materialsim.

but we have to weigh the costs of truth to ourselves our brothers neighbors and his creation.

Wouldn't be nice if all truth always sets us all free everytime..
but that ain't reality.
His truth may set me free , but his truth in their hands can put all creation in bondage. I know what it won't do is humble them to make a prediction comes true..
Jesus did every kind of prediction and all his come true and they don't believe him at all.
Who says Bill nye will believe Ham.. even if Ham makes a prediction and it comes true .. it was just a straw man..
I suspect that Bill nye just wants humanity to be able Use God's creation and their neighbor anyway he wants too and gain a name and glory , but without giving God glory or thanks for his perfect and simple laws.

how can I do that to my neighbor or our world and nature ? I been doing it for 8 years.

I am so sad that I even gave them as much info as i did.

because those who believe scientism , keep paying for their dna to be done.. they didn't believe what I was saying anyway. so now I don't know if the companies started questioning and will be using the info or not . especially when I proved my genetics with out them.

mankind :p ...always trauma drama and drama trauma all ways.
what a mess.
You know I went to Answers in Genesis web site years ago and tried to give them info. but now I can't remember if it was the dna info or the cosmic impact info.. hum.. I forgot which . or if I tried to get them both kinds of info . but who am I , just a house wife and so they never answered .

Well I have to keep reminding myself "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces " because it sure looks like it is all flesh and blood to me.. most of the time. :(

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
NOW... so Bill Nye , he wants predictions.

I have got to talk to christian geneticists and biologist or stuff like that ists.., please. can someone get me some phone numbers ..... no.. I don't know how or where or on what forums.

Bill Nye presents Tiktaalik as a "prediction" of blind-faith evolutionism even though today we have living Coelacanths -- ok then onward with Creation Science "predictions".

1. The BIG BANG so hotly debated in science for decades in the 1900's - yet Young Earth Creation science "predicts" that all matter had a start. The discovery of the expanding universe confirms that prediction. But prior to that the "Steady State" theory dominated cosmology where it was assumed that matter and the universe - the galaxies etc were pretty much eternal. The Bible declared that they all had a beginning - that God was the creator of all - and God alone was eternal.

2. Expanding universe - in the case of God "stretching out the heavens"

Isaiah 45:12 It is I who made the earth and created mankind upon it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.
Isaiah 40:22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.(NASB)
Is 40:22 KJV - 22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
IS 40:22 NKJV - It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

3. Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam - IN the 1900's science was speculating "FIVE RACES of MAN" - but Creation science predicts ONE Race - and mitochondrial EVE, Y-Chromosome Adam point to a single race - not 5.
Acts 17:26 26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,

4. Creation Science predicts "other worlds" as Heb 1:2 Heb 11:3 (KJV and NKJV) tells us to expect them. For decades in the 1800’s and 1900's science had NO evidence at all of other planets outside of our solar system - much less "other worlds" or a so-called “Goldilocks zone” for habitable planets. Now almost nobody doubts this after finding planets in the so-called "Goldilocks" zone as well as 1000’s of other planets.

5. Bacteria - remain Bacteria - after 3.8 supposed years of "evolutionism" bacteria remain bacteria - Prokaryotes still not becoming Eukaryotes much less bacteria evolving into horses. The various gene pool "domains" remain without prokaryotes crossing over to become eukaryotes much less horses.

6. New diseases over time - instead of the human body "evolving" to shut down all disease over time.

7. Abiogenesis will never work - failed Miller-Eurey experiment in the mid-1900's now replaced by "well then aliens must have done it".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

thanks BOB I needed that.. " yep the evil aliens made me do it" :p
but what I was at one time trying to do was share with people things I have come to an understanding and can full demonstrate . fully observable ... when they take their magical concepts / Random GENES ..part out and replace that with some very simple laws ....... about animals and inheritance of our genes and all animals genes. it even seem so far to be in plants too .. well sort of.. because trying to understand or describing a male and female plant line , by observation is way more difficult for me .. because nothing dangles.:p

but I see this sort of similar dynamics going on in plants..

His plan , his creation, His laws are so simple and so beautiful and pure... the scientism of today can't and won't ask the questions that get us there to real truth .. because they have to maintain randomness and magic and luck and and hope for a mutation.. or what ever to control us and to patten our and creations very genes . as if they had something to do with it. it is all just such vanity! such black boxes of tiny knowledge and tons of some lies/ pure ignorance and assumptions all mushed up together .
so it all comes back to Nye was lying he didn't want creation to predict and produce. he only wants to make sure we can't and thus the accusations. because morally we can't go where they go and do what they do to his creation or to our neighbor for that matter ..

that sure leaves love and respect at a great disadvantage for the time being.. but that too may change. :)

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

Tiktaalik---- grandkids thought it was an alligator with something elses body. and in a swamp even.. I vote with them..

and when I did the math on the 600000 lines of snow.. and trying to make it years,
well how long is winter at the poles.. he was saying 170 summers and winters per year to make 4000 years .
or

How about 170 days of it being winters sunny/sunnier days just ever so slightly radiant thaw day and a night of freeze again.. you know there is at least 170 on average sunny days in their winters.. every year. we easy can prove less than 4000 years.

but we all have to really prove that it all has to date to abt 3200 years ago .. so be ready if you can ! because that is coming up .
google "north america Cosmic impact clovis culture "

They are trying to make it about the younger dryas 11000 years ago .. but that too is just another of their tiny black boxes or constructs that is false. . It happened 3200 at the bronze age collapse. and I can prove that now in any court of law or court of public opinion. even if I suck at communication... as long as the jury is not part of the establishment in our government and institutions that are part of the religion of scientism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
thanks BOB I needed that.. " yep the evil aliens made me do it" :p
but what I was at one time trying to do was share with people things I have come to an understanding and can full demonstrate . fully observable

Everyone in Cosmology admits that we can observe the fact that the universe is expanding (both Creationists and non-Creationists) and that expansion implies that all of creation "had a start" - that is also not debated.

You can use the "accepted facts" that both sides agree with - and then show that the Bible Creation model "predicted it" but in the case of the evolutionist model - it "predicted" the "steady state" that matter was like-god and eternal.

Creation science won that debate - we should totally own it.

The same is true for the planets now being discovered in the habitable zone. Science debated whether other planets even existed at all much less in the habitable zone and much less that they would be so common that in the first decade or two of looking for them - they would be showing up. That was not supposed to happen.

Creation science should "own" that one as well.

When you get to genetics - you have to be careful because they have all sorts of shell games to play - you have to hold them to the incredibly obvious problems first and foremost - and unless you have done a lot of work in genetics - you are subject to one of their "games".

They claim that Bacteria are evidence "in their evolutionist column" and yet the prokaryote model for bacteria has not "turned eukaryote" in 3.8 billion years - at least not so that they can show it to you in a lab. "And yet" those prokaryotes supposedly turned into Eukaryote cells and then went on to become a horse!! (after a story involving a lot of time and chance of course). But the Bible Creationist model predicts that you will not see them cross over and become eukaryotes must less become horses.

The bottom line is that even when the issues are incredibly easy and obvious - the blind-faith evolutionist model will "pretend not to see" and play games. But at least in that simple cases - they know that everyone else can see that they are playing a game trying to dodge the point.

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Tiktaalik---- grandkids thought it was an alligator with something elses body. and in a swap even.. I vote with them..

TikTaalik shares features with the Coelacanth - and the features are supposedly transitional - yet the Coelacanth is still with us today.

coelacanth_501_600x450.jpg

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

"The same is true for the planets now being discovered in the habitable zone. Science debated whether other planets even existed at all much less in the habitable zone and much less that they would be so common that in the first decade or two of looking for them - they would be showing up. That was not supposed to happen."

yes Jesus predicts that there is other life on other planets.. or where do those pearly gates come from? pearls are a product of a process of a clam..
so those clams most definitely did not come from our planet . those other planets which maybe are conveniently quite near black holes. Hole for taking things in or out ? gee I wonder what he might be building :p

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
, the divergence of coelacanths, lungfish and tetrapods is thought to have occurred 390 million years ago.[5] Coelacanths were thought to have undergone extinction 66 million years ago during the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event

And Tiktaalik?
Tiktaalik lived approximately 375 million years ago. Paleontologists suggest that it is representative of the transition between non-tetrapod vertebrates (fish) such as Panderichthys, known from fossils 380 million years old, and early tetrapods such as Acanthostega and Ichthyostega, known from fossils about 365 million years old. Its mixture of primitive fish and derived tetrapod characteristics led one of its discoverers, Neil Shubin, to characterize Tiktaalik as a "fishapod"

So then how old is the "Tiktaalik" find?

And why didn't the Coelacanth become a land animal?

In 2004, three fossilized Tiktaalik skeletons were discovered in rock formed from late Devonian river sediments on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, in northern Canada.[20][21] At the time of the species' existence, Ellesmere Island was part of the continent Laurentia (modern eastern North America and Greenland),[22] which was centered on the equator and had a warm climate. When discovered, one of the skulls was found sticking out of a cliff. Upon further inspection, the fossil was found to be in excellent condition for a 383-million-year-old specimen.[5][15]
The discovery, made by Edward B. Daeschler of the Academy of Natural Sciences, Neil H. Shubin from the University of Chicago, and Harvard University Professor Farish A. Jenkins, Jr, was published in the April 6, 2006 issue of Nature[1] and quickly recognized as a transitional form.

Summary –

2006 Tiktaalik was hailed as the “missing link” between fish and land animal – tetrapods – demonstrating how fish were acquiring the skill/features to walk on land – TikTaalik leading the fish towards land.
2010 OOPS! Fossil Tetrapod prints 20 milliion years OLDER than Tiktaalik – proving that something else must have enabled land-animals --- something that is not Tiktaalik. (Not to mention that Coelacanth was also hanging around over 300 million years ago and had all the novel features of TikTaalik – only to find one of those Coelacanths still living today – unevolved!!

[FONT=&quot]<i>Tiktaalik</i> Blown "Out of the Water" by Earlier Tetrapod Fossil Footprints - Evolution News & Views[/FONT]

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
, the divergence of coelacanths, lungfish and tetrapods is thought to have occurred 390 million years ago.[5] Coelacanths were thought to have undergone extinction 66 million years ago during the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event

And Tiktaalik?
Tiktaalik lived approximately 375 million years ago. Paleontologists suggest that it is representative of the transition between non-tetrapod vertebrates (fish) such as Panderichthys, known from fossils 380 million years old, and early tetrapods such as Acanthostega and Ichthyostega, known from fossils about 365 million years old. Its mixture of primitive fish and derived tetrapod characteristics led one of its discoverers, Neil Shubin, to characterize Tiktaalik as a "fishapod"

So then how old is the "Tiktaalik" find?

And why didn't the Coelacanth become a land animal?

In 2004, three fossilized Tiktaalik skeletons were discovered in rock formed from late Devonian river sediments on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, in northern Canada.[20][21] At the time of the species' existence, Ellesmere Island was part of the continent Laurentia (modern eastern North America and Greenland),[22] which was centered on the equator and had a warm climate. When discovered, one of the skulls was found sticking out of a cliff. Upon further inspection, the fossil was found to be in excellent condition for a 383-million-year-old specimen.[5][15]
The discovery, made by Edward B. Daeschler of the Academy of Natural Sciences, Neil H. Shubin from the University of Chicago, and Harvard University Professor Farish A. Jenkins, Jr, was published in the April 6, 2006 issue of Nature[1] and quickly recognized as a transitional form.

Summary –

2006 Tiktaalik was hailed as the “missing link” between fish and land animal – tetrapods – demonstrating how fish were acquiring the skill/features to walk on land – TikTaalik leading the fish towards land.
2010 OOPS! Fossil Tetrapod prints 20 milliion years OLDER than Tiktaalik – proving that something else must have enabled land-animals --- something that is not Tiktaalik. (Not to mention that Coelacanth was also hanging around over 300 million years ago and had all the novel features of TikTaalik – only to find one of those Coelacanths still living today – unevolved!!

[FONT=&quot]<i>Tiktaalik</i> Blown "Out of the Water" by Earlier Tetrapod Fossil Footprints - Evolution News & Views[/FONT]

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
What you need to understand, is that the mind of the Beast is not regimented in structures to which you would apply words like "organized" or "arranged" or "deliberate" or "purposeful". Certainly these things surface, when companies are formed or when countries go to war, or when people do science. The thing is, they only surface because there is a need, and when the need is not there you are basically talking about lawless chaos, not decisive people trying to keep naughty creationists out. Now, I know, there is some of that going on, because there is a sense that Evolution is what is popular, nothing else, but on the whole, they don't think of themselves as being nasty, even if that is what they are doing. It is unconscious, a reflex against anything that would take away their salary, nothing else and even then they don't really think about it.

If you are smart, what you will identify is that this changes when people feel needed. When people feel needed, they distinguish themselves from those around them and make independent decisions, they look to authority and are prepared to take a stand. The approach that you can somehow hit them on the head with the truth and run away, is confused. I'm not saying that's you, I doubt you would run at the first sign of trouble, but what you are asking for, sounds like you want to enter the battle with arguments and comebacks, that is not what this is about.

If we are to win victory, over the couple that are likely to hear (not even the few that are chosen can all hear - if the reader will understand) we must present a lifestyle that is complete. A lifestyle that is dynamic and uplifting, complete and believable, will do much more to win people to our cause than butting heads with people over science. Don't let them change the nature of the debate, we are not talking about this fact or that fact, we are talking about life, with all its mystery and complexity, far more in depth that any man could fathom with a single theory, changing all the time. This is what we crucify, not a meme, but a way of life.

I'm not trying to dissaude you from your ideas either, I'm trying to get you up to speed on how complicated people have become about lives that never point to Christ. There is a godless spirit in the world, that is hostile to knowledge, period. People that believe in Evolution, for the sheer pleasure of discovering the will of God in themselves as an expression of chance, pure chance, are a Creation of God, like anything else. There are points of dispute, we clearly did not come from monkeys, but on the whole the point is cooperation and reciprocation, putting the past in the past and moving on. Even Jesus would want that.

Do you see what I'm trying to encompass?

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

What you need to understand, is that the mind of the Beast is not regimented in structures to which you would apply words like "organized" or "arranged" or "deliberate" or "purposeful". Certainly these things surface, when companies are formed or when countries go to war, or when people do science. The thing is, they only surface because there is a need, and when the need is not there you are basically talking about lawless chaos, not decisive people trying to keep naughty creationists out. Now, I know, there is some of that going on, because there is a sense that Evolution is what is popular, nothing else, but on the whole, they don't think of themselves as being nasty, even if that is what they are doing. It is unconscious, a reflex against anything that would take away their salary, nothing else and even then they don't really think about it.

If you are smart, what you will identify is that this changes when people feel needed. When people feel needed, they distinguish themselves from those around them and make independent decisions, they look to authority and are prepared to take a stand. The approach that you can somehow hit them on the head with the truth and run away, is confused. I'm not saying that's you, I doubt you would run at the first sign of trouble, but what you are asking for, sounds like you want to enter the battle with arguments and comebacks, that is not what this is about.

If we are to win victory, over the couple that are likely to hear (not even the few that are chosen can all hear - if the reader will understand) we must present a lifestyle that is complete. A lifestyle that is dynamic and uplifting, complete and believable, will do much more to win people to our cause than butting heads with people over science. Don't let them change the nature of the debate, we are not talking about this fact or that fact, we are talking about life, with all its mystery and complexity, far more in depth that any man could fathom with a single theory, changing all the time. This is what we crucify, not a meme, but a way of life.

I'm not trying to dissaude you from your ideas either, I'm trying to get you up to speed on how complicated people have become about lives that never point to Christ. There is a godless spirit in the world, that is hostile to knowledge, period. People that believe in Evolution, for the sheer pleasure of discovering the will of God in themselves as an expression of chance, pure chance, are a Creation of God, like anything else. There are points of dispute, we clearly did not come from monkeys, but on the whole the point is cooperation and reciprocation, putting the past in the past and moving on. Even Jesus would want that.

Do you see what I'm trying to encompass?

well I understand why you would think some of that .

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

but just because I am a lousy communicator, which I will give you!
doesn't mean that I am a lousy observer.
and that I don't have very different foundational concepts with which to observe His creation. Plus 40 years of animal; breeding experience. biology not from a book but from real life.
I was going to try and just give those concepts to a christian who happens to be a scientist . and ask them to pray about these truth which to me are self evident and with out a doubt prove at the very least Noahs ark.

I don't want to argue with people on web sites . that was never an option or desire . that will never be my life's goal.
yes I have had to argue a few times, in the last 10 years , i've had my history records stolen . computer hyjacked , and called every kind of name.. and I did that just to be able to record history as I discovered proof of it, proof of what I already knew. TO put a record. a history from my families oral stories.. TO put it on some sites so that those looking for the info, truth , story they were also told.. can find it.

But those truths are for the who so ever wills and who wants that info , or needs it for health reasons and is probably already searching for it. It is at least a little bit of truth recorded on the net now, though they have managed to hide some of it even... truth of history was not even on the net anywhere !!!!!!!!! and now at least people can find it . If they know what they are looking for.
no I have no intention of staying around to argue with other people. I'm not into words. and definitely not going to argue with folks one day, one second longer than I must.
so your right I'm lousy communicator, but that doesn't mean I can't observe.
thanks for your help though!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums