Number of the name sealed in 2014

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
the mark of God is not literal, nor is the mark of the beast.
all one has to do is read up on the mark of God, which is explained much the same way as the mark of the beast is,
and easily see that it is not a literal thing.

That would be by reading it and then assuming it didn't mean what it said in favor of something else? That IS what it says, don't you agree?

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I do not know if InSpiritInTruth is right on the money with the 2014 thing but I do believe that there are clues in our world and in our past that could lead us to the year of the Lord's return. So I am not going to dismiss his findings just like that. I think his theory is very interesting and worth some further study.

Try it with 144,000 instead of taking away 12,000 because their are supposedly only 11 apostles of the Lamb.

So if I'm right about that then 2014 could indeed be the return of Jesus.

You'll see in 2014 that that is not the case.

You admit that we have only scratched the surface of mysteries, so how then can you outright dismiss his theory? Maybe he's uncovered another mystery.

The mark of the beast is definitely not a physical mark. As long as sin has been in this world, the mark of the beast has been in this world. Most have already chosen it and don't even know it.

God is calling all men to repent and you can't do that if you have the mark.

There may be a tattoo or a micro-chip implant in our future but that is not the mark of the beast. God would not decide the fate of your soul based on whether or not you got a tattoo.

Their will be strong delusion allowed in the world and with lying signs and wonders will the beast (a real person) dazzle the world. We haven't seen that yet and part of the warning is that by clinging to the truth of God by walking closely and esteeming His Word, we won't give in to that delusion. Those who do will disregard the Word and take the mark and be damned.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Where does it say that?

Their will be strong delusion allowed in the world and with lying signs and wonders will the beast (a real person) dazzle the world. We haven't seen that yet and part of the warning is that by clinging to the truth of God by walking closely and esteeming His Word, we won't give in to that delusion. Those who do will disregard the Word and take the mark and be damned.

I believe the strong delusion is in regards to the gospel message. Satan will finally be free to lie about the mystery of God. Believing the delusion is turning your back on God and that very act means you have chosen your mark.

It was the same with the Israelites 2000 years ago. Everytime they tried to do things without God they had turned their backs on God and prostituted themselves with peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. aka "the beast" out of the water.

You either choose God or you choose the beast. There is no in between. And there is no time that anyone has neither mark.

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to see you try. The thing about mathematics is that it's perfect. Some numbers just fit together and some just don't. You can not make it say "whatever you want".

Yes, math is perfect if you used them right, but I'm do not agree if you used this to prophesied in event not subject for math e.g., the topic of OP
to deduct number which were already summed up by the Holy Spirit.

Perhaps it is you who should not be so certain. The end is definitely near. Obviously nearer than you think.

What i'm certain is how I could pleased Lord God and I'm not worried if end time happen in any moment.

If you understood what the mark of the beast was perhaps you would not be so quick to dismiss his "prediction".

If you mean to say is the mark of the beast in Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. He that has understanding let him count the number of the beast: for it is a man's number; and its number [is] six hundred [and] sixty-six.
Can you explain if what is wisdom and understanding you have gain in 666?

Clearly you are underestimating the importance of mathematics in God's plan. I highly recommend that you get yourself a copy of David Flynn's book "Temple at the center of Time". He makes it quite clear that God does use numbers as signs and numbers are related to time.

Yes, I agree that God uses numbers and teaches to us that it is really
related to time because without numbers we will not able to know the exact time.

You'd better hold onto your hat because we have a very short way to go. The millennium is almost over and that's when the you know what hits the fan.

If you read the first few posts carefully you will have noticed some references to the number 10. The original Greek word used for "Millennium" is chilioi which actually means the product of 10x10x10 figuratively.

10 means "completion". That's why tempting God ten times completed the temptation cycle. That's why the ten days of tribulation represents the completion of tribulation. And that's why "millennium" represents the completion of the gospel message and the time to choose your mark.

No thanks but I'm not fond of prophetical knowledge.

Anybody who has ever done any serious Bible study knows that scripture is full of figurative and symbolic language. Don't be so quick to dismiss something just because it sounds wrong to you. Maybe you just don't understand.

I know that Scripture are full of figurative and symbolic language and I try
to understand this to regenerate my spirit to serve God, what I dismiss is
theology that is not relevant in knowing God.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That would be by reading it and then assuming it didn't mean what it said in favor of something else? That IS what it says, don't you agree?
i gave scripture references that show God's mark, described in the same way as the beast's mark, and it was not a literal mark.

you can decide the rest for yourself.
All i am required to do is show you the scripture.

it is based on keeping (or breaking) the first commandment.
see Ex13, Deut6, Deut11
8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

13And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,
14That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
15And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full.
16Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
17And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.
18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:

so, as i pray you can plainly see now, we are not speaking of a literal mark, but rather a learn-ed mark.

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello LastSeven greetings,
Originally Posted by Alive_Again
LastSeven];Where does it say that?
Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and will love the other, or he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

LastSeven]; You either choose God or you choose the beast. There is no in between. And there is no time that anyone has neither mark.

Forget the mark of the beast and choose the seal of the Holy Spirit, and have his name and his Father's name written in your forehead.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ .
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello LastSeven,
[quoteI do not know if InSpiritInTruth is right on the money with the 2014 thing but I do believe that there are clues in our world and in our past that could lead us to the year of the Lord's return. So I am not going to dismiss his findings just like that. I think his theory is very interesting and worth some further study.[/quote]

InSpiritInTruth topic is about the the sealing of 144.000 number of the children of Israel which he deducted 12.000 which is pure logic and not a right way in studying the words of God.

[/quote]Myself, I expect 2012 to be the year that Satan is released from his restrainer. We'll have to wait and see. I personally hope I'm wrong but based on all I've read I would be very surprised if 2012 came and went without a whimper. So if I'm right about that then 2014 could indeed be the return of Jesus.[/quote]

Satan from the beginning was here on earth and your 2012 prediction is another fruit of delusion. Let us stop debating the return of Jesus for the Scripture is clear that no one know even the angel neither the Son but the Father only.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
LastSeven];Where does it say that?
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
Acts 17:30-31 (KJV)

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone Rev 19:20 (KJV)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:4 (KJV)

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev 14:9-12 (KJV)

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and will love the other, or he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

That doesn't say that you can't turn to God after you've taken the mark.

And the part about not serving two masters proves my point. You are either with God or against God. There is no in between.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan from the beginning was here on earth and your 2012 prediction is another fruit of delusion. Let us stop debating the return of Jesus for the Scripture is clear that no one know even the angel neither the Son but the Father only.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

How about we stop claiming that "no man knows the day or the hour" means that we can't know the season or even the year. Nobody on here has claimed to know the day or the hour.

As for my 2012 prediction, you are in no position to question it if you haven't reviewed the same evidence that I have.

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

And the part about not serving two masters proves my point. You are either with God or against God. There is no in between.

Hello LastSevengreetings,
I'll answer you through the Scripture and not by my own words so you will had no doubt that my response is assumption. Yes, there is no in between because a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Revelation 14:9-11 And another, a third, angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any one do homage to the beast and its image, and receive a mark upon his forehead or upon his hand,

v.10 he also shall drink of the wine of the fury of God prepared unmixed in the cup of his wrath, and he shall be tormented in fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb.

v.11 And the smoke of their torment goes up to ages of ages, and they have no respite day and night who do homage to the beast and to its image, and if any one receive the mark of its name.

1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink [the] Lord's cup, and [the] cup of demons: ye cannot partake of [the] Lord's table, and of [the] table of demons.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello LastSeven,
[quoteI do not know if InSpiritInTruth is right on the money with the 2014 thing but I do believe that there are clues in our world and in our past that could lead us to the year of the Lord's return. So I am not going to dismiss his findings just like that. I think his theory is very interesting and worth some further study.

InSpiritInTruth topic is about the the sealing of 144.000 number of the children of Israel which he deducted 12.000 which is pure logic and not a right way in studying the words of God.

[/quote]Myself, I expect 2012 to be the year that Satan is released from his restrainer. We'll have to wait and see. I personally hope I'm wrong but based on all I've read I would be very surprised if 2012 came and went without a whimper. So if I'm right about that then 2014 could indeed be the return of Jesus.[/quote]

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Virgilio
My post is not about the sealing up of the 144,000; as this is the third time now I have told you this. Stop twisting my words around.

Neither is it a prediction of the second coming of Jesus Christ, I never stated that in my post. As a matter of fact I also told you this before, but again you would not listen. You hear what you want to hear.

You are nothing more than an accuser, and a false witness to what I have spoken!

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Alive, I don't believe any of that says you can't repent if you have the mark of the beast. In fact, that is the whole point of repentance. What are you repenting from if not the mark of the beast?

Revelation 15:2;"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."

You are correct Last seven, many shall overcome the spiritual inward mark of the beast, and the number of his name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello InSpiritInTruth greetings,
Herewith is a part of your opening post including the title "Number of name sealed in 2014" which you denied as your topic.
That is when the light clicked on, and the wheels began to turn. If you go to Revelation 7:7 you will see there were 12,000 numbered of Levi among the 144,000 of Israel. But if you take away the 12,000 of Levi out of (the number of Israel) as the Lord said; you would get 144,000-12,000= 132,000. Now here is where the six hundred three score and six comes in.

Your words being in future tense "2014" is considered a prediction and you are prophesied that it will be deducted on that year which makes you a false prophet " if " it will not materialize which I see as a dim prospect.

Look and read if I have twisted your words which I only copy from your own post.

Thank you and God bless
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How about we stop claiming that "no man knows the day or the hour" means that we can't know the season or even the year. Nobody on here has claimed to know the day or the hour.

As for my 2012 prediction, you are in no position to question it if you haven't reviewed the same evidence that I have.

Hello LastSeven,
"no man knows the day or the hour" is clearly stated in Scripture, so it is rightful to tell the world that that is the truth and to claim one knows it is adding to what was written which is a sin.

In regards with your prediction, I have no intent to know it but if you will share then we could study it if there are possibility to happen.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Alive, I don't believe any of that says you can't repent if you have the mark of the beast. In fact, that is the whole point of repentance. What are you repenting from if not the mark of the beast?

Hello LastSeven,
May you please provide even one verse that will prove that a man who posses the "mark of the beast" or a devil has repented and come to God.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello InSpiritInTruth greetings,
Herewith is a part of your opening post including the title "Number of name sealed in 2014" which you denied as your topic.

Your words being in future tense "2014" is considered a prediction and you are prophesied that it will be deducted on that year which makes you a false prophet " if " it will not materialize which I see as a dim prospect.

Look and read if I have twisted your words which I only copy from your own post.

Thank you and God bless
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

I have not denied the title of my post as the topic, what I deny is your accusations on the meaning of my post; which you clearly do not understand.

Revelation 13:18;"Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Imagine that, the Lord told those who have understanding to count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man."

My post is about counting the number of the man/beast, as is not about the sealing up of the 144,000 saints.

But in order to understand the number 600-60-6 you must understand the numbering of Israel, and how the Lord commanded it to be done.

This time 2014 has all to with the mark of the beast, and the number of his name being sealed up in 2014 on the unbelievers.

This sign is the same sign shown in 12th apostle Judas, who was the sign of the man of sin.

This falling away shall be complete in 2014, and the man of sin shall be revealed.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
i gave scripture references that show God's mark, described in the same way as the beast's mark, and it was not a literal mark.
it is based on keeping (or breaking) the first commandment.
see Ex13, Deut6, Deut11

You "gave" me out of context scripture from the Old Covenant. You have actual revelation from the New Covenant and it written there for all to see. It is in perfect context and you can take it to the bank. It's there to be a warning for us all.

It does say "If any man worship...AND receive his mark...

You can be certain that the devil knows the requirement and you'll be required to give homage after taking the mark (or you'll be killed).

Take a good look because you'll be accountable for it.

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
Rev 14:9-12 (KJV)

Your faith and patience is based on your receiving the Word and not taking the mark.

These are pearls of wisdom to be received by God's people.

Upvote 0