Number of the name sealed in 2014

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
If you divide the 132,000 remaining number...by 666 you get 198.1; (which is a tenth part of 1981.)
This does not glorify God and ministers questions. When you authoritatively tell us that you received this from the Father, you put in question the spirit you listen to (on a consistent basis). By not submitting to godly teachers, you effectively demonstrate (I'm sorry to say) the very reason for not doing so. You go outside the foundation in the church and the built in protections given to us by the Lord in favor of this "new math" which holds no water.

Hope: God DOES share revelation, but it is built on the existing foundation of truth. He ministers answers, not more questions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 25:2;"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search it out."

After the Lord had showed the measurements, and the pattern of the Temple to Ezekiel, the Lord said in Ezekiel 43:10;"Thou son of man, show the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern."

The Lord wanted the children of Israel to turn to him by faith, and seek out understanding in the measurements, in the pattern, and in the design of the Temple."

Just as there is a pattern, and there is a design to the numbers given in the scriptures.

This understanding in the measurements, and in the pattern of the Temple could only accomplished by understanding the numbers given in the scriptures.

And this understanding can only be obtained through God, and by the faith that God can give you this understanding by way of his Spirit.

The numbers given in scripture(which I have used in my posts) are a language of their own.

I cannot teach a man this language, but it can be searched out by faith in God.

People are quick to judge things they have never heard before, and things they do not understand.

If I have spoken falsely, then it shall be revealed in its time, and I shall be judged for it.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15;"Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every mans work of what sort it is."

14. "If any man's work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall recieve a reward."

15. "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so by fire."

Be quick to hear, but slow to judge; for what man knows the end of the whole matter.

Romans 14:10;"But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ."

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Proverbs 25:2;"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search it out."

Unquestionably but it must be in agreement with the Holy Spirit and the Word. Precept is built upon precept and clever number arranging is not precept upon precept.

And this understanding can only be obtained through God, and by the faith that God can give you this understanding by way of his Spirit.

The numbers given in scripture(which I have used in my posts) are a language of their own.
If you divide the 132,000 remaining number...by 666 you get 198.1; (which is a tenth part of 1981.)
If you take the year 1981 and subtract the age of Jesus when was crucified, or (33) you will get 1948...

This is not of God.

People are quick to judge things they have never heard before, and things they do not understand.

The Lord does give discernment and we are able to judge by the Spirit the things that are of God.

If I have spoken falsely, then it shall be revealed in its time, and I shall be judged for it.

Why do you choose to deviate by going into scientific expressions of "mysteries" by do not edify?

Romans 14:10;"But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ."

I am not judging you as a person, but your doctrine is seriously amiss.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Concerning the tenth part.

Isaiah 6:13;"But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof."

There are 12 tribes, just as there were 12 apostles minus Judas makes 11.

11 tribes x 12,000 in each tribe = 132,000 divided by the number of the man/beast ( 666) = 198.1; which is the tenth part of 1981.

The new covenant was not in effect until the death of the Testator(Jesus); as the scriptures tell us. Jesus was 33 at his death.

If we subtract 33 years from 1981 we get 1948; which is when Israel returned as a Nation.

The tenth part refers to the Lords portion of his people, which is the holy portion that is given to the priesthood.

There are 66 years determined to complete the last part of the purification process for Israel.

This shall be complete in the year 2014; believe it, or not.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
There are 12 tribes, just as there were 12 apostles minus Judas makes 11.

There were 12 apostles. They elected another.

11 tribes x 12,000 in each tribe = 132,000 divided by the number of the man/beast ( 666) = 198.1; which is the tenth part of 1981.

This is where you assume the scripture you provide is relative to this.

The tenth part refers to the Lords portion of his people, which is the holy portion that is given to the priesthood.

Misapplied.

There are 66 years determined to complete the last part of the purification process for Israel.

This shall be complete in the year 2014; believe it, or not.

What do you propose happens in 2014?

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Mark greetings,
[FONT=&quot]I have the honor to request you that we make some provision of your hypothesis of[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a prediction made by extrapolating from past observation which was according to you were revealed by the Holy Spirit, but in contrast with the Scripture.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We can proceed the conversation about your point of view of 144.000 but not made any assumption by deducting even one of them for it will be unbiblical.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In my perspective 144.000 children of Israel was a fulfillment of God’s promise to Abraham in Genesis 22:[/FONT] 17 I will richly bless thee, and greatly multiply thy seed, as the stars of heaven, and as the sand that is on the sea-shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

144.000 can be multiplied and exceed by Revelation 7: 9 After these things I saw, and lo, a great crowd, which no one could number, out of every nation and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palm branches in their hands.

Salvation of this multitude, out of God’s love to the world He sent his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish. Romans 9: 29 And according as Esaias said before, Unless [the] Lord of hosts had left us a seed, we had been as Sodom, and made like even as Gomorrha.

This great multitude could be summed up as one…the church or body of Christ which He was the head.
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 For even as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of the body, being many, are one body, so also [is] the Christ.

v.13 For also in [the power of] one Spirit *we* have all been baptised into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bondmen or free, and have all been given to drink of one Spirit.
I had gave my share about the number of those who will receive the sealed having his name and the name of his Father written upon their foreheads. We then now must know if what is this name as being asked in Proverbs 30: 4 Who has ascended into heaven, and then descended?
Who has gathered up the winds in his fists? Who has bound up the waters in his cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name? – if you know!
30:5 Every word of God is purified; he is like a shield for those who take refuge in him.
30:6 Do not add to his words,lest he reprove you, and prove you to be a liar.
Jesus said in John 8:19 They said to him therefore, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye know neither me nor my Father. If ye had known me, ye would have known also my Father.

In regard to Revelation 2:17 new name, may I request you to give hints if what is this?

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Last edited:
Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can see there is not much edification going on here, so I will wipe the dust off my feet, and bid my accusers a fond farewell.

Hello InSpiritInTruth,
Goodbye, but why did you say that there is not much edification on here? Do you think that your knowledge is enough to save you?
In like manner, it is true that to edify your self you praise the Lord with all your heart, and with all your mind and with all your soul as the Lord commanded us.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually spiritualistic is Troy Brooks. He has a thread going entitled "The Return of Jesus". If InSpiritInTruth is also Troy Brooks, I would not be suprised.

Hey Chris, how's this for irony; Spiritualistic spent about 2 days accusing me of lying about Troy777's prediction and its deletion....and lo and behold, spiritualistic's thread has mysteriously vanished from the forum. Whodda thunk it, lol?

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey Chris, how's this for irony; Spiritualistic spent about 2 days accusing me of lying about Troy777's prediction and its deletion....and lo and behold, spiritualistic's thread has mysteriously vanished from the forum. Whodda thunk it, lol?

Hello Acts 6:5

I had no idea whether InSpiritInTruth & Spiritualistic is one and the same person. In regard to thread "The Return of Jesus" I don't know if how and why it disappear. I had envision that it will not last long so I had distant myself and unsubscribe earlier.

Thank you and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

Chris81

Servant to Christ
Jun 2, 2010
Iowa
✟11,860.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Yeah, that's classic Troy Brooks antics. I wonder how long it will take him to repost this thread under a new identity. He really doesn't seem to be able to help himself. I expect to see a repeat to his thread by the end of the week.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose with enough division, multiplication, and addition you can make it say whatever you want.

I'd like to see you try. The thing about mathematics is that it's perfect. Some numbers just fit together and some just don't. You can not make it say "whatever you want".

Don't be too certain because the church has a long way to go before the tribulation. There's a great revival coming in the church and in the world.
Perhaps it is you who should not be so certain. The end is definitely near. Obviously nearer than you think.

You're making yourself out to be a false prophet with these predictions. You've only given yourself 2 years and some months for that to be evident.
If you understood what the mark of the beast was perhaps you would not be so quick to dismiss his "prediction".

No offense but you're far better off just receiving the Word and let the Holy Spirit give you the straight stuff rather than by inferring "revelation" by mathematical finagling.
Clearly you are underestimating the importance of mathematics in God's plan. I highly recommend that you get yourself a copy of David Flynn's book "Temple at the center of Time". He makes it quite clear that God does use numbers as signs and numbers are related to time.

There's a great outpouring of the Spirit coming to what you might call the "Orthodox church". Lines will be drawn and God will be showing up and perfecting His church in love. We've still got a way to go.
You'd better hold onto your hat because we have a very short way to go. The millennium is almost over and that's when the you know what hits the fan.

If you read the first few posts carefully you will have noticed some references to the number 10. The original Greek word used for "Millennium" is chilioi which actually means the product of 10x10x10 figuratively.

10 means "completion". That's why tempting God ten times completed the temptation cycle. That's why the ten days of tribulation represents the completion of tribulation. And that's why "millennium" represents the completion of the gospel message and the time to choose your mark.

Anybody who has ever done any serious Bible study knows that scripture is full of figurative and symbolic language. Don't be so quick to dismiss something just because it sounds wrong to you. Maybe you just don't understand.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Anybody who has ever done any serious Bible study knows that scripture is full of figurative and symbolic language.
I'll be polite and just say, "You don't say?" Of course their is. EVERYTHING is figurative and symbolic, in addition to being literal. Usually the symbolic type and shadow go WITH the actual substance and not INSTEAD OF and something casts the shadow. It's never JUST a shadow. Something produces it (BTW I'm not shouting!) The Spirit must bear witness to it on each end.

Don't be so quick to dismiss something just because it sounds wrong to you. Maybe you just don't understand.
Preceptually speaking that is correct. However, the Holy Spirit didn't check out when I read the post and He is NOT witnessing to the truth of what was said.

Furthermore, not submitting to teachers in the Body of Christ is profoundly out of order and it is in this environment that deception flourishes.

What do you suppose was the reason for turning aside from endless geneologies in the NT? Science has NOTHING to do with the edification in the church. They minister mysteries and questions. It places the emphasis on symbols and not reality. The symbols often take the place of reality and become something else.

Originally Posted by Alive_Again
I suppose with enough division, multiplication, and addition you can make it say whatever you want.
I'd like to see you try. The thing about mathematics is that it's perfect. Some numbers just fit together and some just don't. You can not make it say "whatever you want".
Their was all kinds of stuff "prophesied" about what would happen in the 80s based on math and Israels existence in '48, or the millenium being the end of the 6th day, etc. Then you have Jehovah's Witnesses do the same thing and how the Lord was to return (several of times now). God doesn't want someone to "symbolize" the Word and make it say something more than what it says. While their are many mysteries in the Word, and in the stars, and in the body, etc. Precept is upon precept and without the foundational ones, people just swallow anything. The Lord has revealed more mysteries in the last few years than every before with great revelation about Heaven, the dinosaurs, Lucifer's kingdom, the workings of the enemy, yet every one of them MUST be witnessed to by the Holy Spirit to be received. Even then, it is not to symbolize the Word, but to show how true and literal it really is (as it is given).

Mathematics are a precise "science". The thing is, in the accounting world, their is "creative mathematics". It's when you attribute the value of something to something you cannot substantiate. That's creative accounting. It's when you apply something in the wrong category to come up with something else.

Don't be too certain because the church has a long way to go before the tribulation. There's a great revival coming in the church and in the world.
Perhaps it is you who should not be so certain. The end is definitely near. Obviously nearer than you think.
I used to think that way too but the Holy Spirit has emphasized that many things need to take place before the end, or the rapture as some would refer to it, then the end.

The charismatic church works some of the works of the Father, but not typically the greater works. Individual miracles take place and the gifts operate on some level, but most of the church in its entirety is far from a mature expression of the Head which is the Lord. Surely you must agree. The Evangelical church at large is "kept" but apart from some soul winning, performs very little of the works of the Spirit. The gifts are almost nonexistent, and in many cases, they are explained away entirely.

Generally speaking, btw, the Lord confirms the Word with signs following. Many churches get people born again preaching the gospel (that is wonderful), but not filled with the Spirit, healed, or delivered. It is the churches with little or NO manifestation that say that these things passed away. If there is no manifestation, then He does NOT agree with what is being preached (In other words, He's not doing the preaching through them at any level). He needs something to agree with to manifest. His Word WILL be performed by His Spirit.

The vision of the end time church will be church performing the GREATER works. There are many powerful manifestations of the Spirit to come that the world, even the media will focus and magnify. Many denominational signs will come down and a great move IN UNITY will take place. There will also be a great persecution in the church and people will have to choose between relationship and religion.

The "religion" group (in Jesus' name) will point to the Word about lying signs and wonders (They will be blind leaders leading the blind.). All the while, sinners are getting saved and manifestations are happening (even through children). The Lord's glory will be seen and though time is short, their is still a ways to go.

It IS time to prepare by having the church edify one another and remain untainted from the world. Their will be many "tangents" that people will preach to draw away sheep to themselves. We MUST be careful not to go after anything that the Spirit does not bear witness to.

You're making yourself out to be a false prophet with these predictions. You've only given yourself 2 years and some months for that to be evident.
If you understood what the mark of the beast was perhaps you would not be so quick to dismiss his "prediction".
There will be a literal mark and this should prove quite convincing for many. The disadvantage is that the church is not preaching the same thing and so many will not take this seriously, or apply it another way (than is given).

Clearly you are underestimating the importance of mathematics in God's plan. I highly recommend that you get yourself a copy of David Flynn's book "Temple at the center of Time". He makes it quite clear that God does use numbers as signs and numbers are related to time.
There is more order in the the Word of God than we can possibly know. Numbers are significant, but what you do with them can turn aside and preach another message. Numbers like 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 40, 144 1 and 11 are very prophetic. Every single Mosaic Law has a type and a shadow in the Spirit and we have only scratched the surface of mysteries. The mysteries or shadows point to the substance. They are not meant for creative addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

10 means "completion". That's why tempting God ten times completed the temptation cycle. That's why the ten days of tribulation represents the completion of tribulation. And that's why "millennium" represents the completion of the gospel message and the time to choose your mark.
It is time to choose the Lord, but the Lord forgives 70x7 (in a day) and He will take the repentant all the way to the end (assuming you don't take the literal mark. If you're "marked" with the mark of the devil by being of his system (as you might think), you can repent. If you live that long, and see the actual "mark" you'll be able to remember to turn aside from reading things into the Word and stay filled and edified (like the Word says) and turn aside from so called science.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There will be a literal mark and this should prove quite convincing for many. The disadvantage is that the church is not preaching the same thing and so many will not take this seriously, or apply it another way (than is given).
the mark of God is not literal, nor is the mark of the beast.
all one has to do is read up on the mark of God, which is explained much the same way as the mark of the beast is,
and easily see that it is not a literal thing.
no tattoo or comp. chip needed.

see Ex13, Deut6, Deut11 for a start.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not know if InSpiritInTruth is right on the money with the 2014 thing but I do believe that there are clues in our world and in our past that could lead us to the year of the Lord's return. So I am not going to dismiss his findings just like that. I think his theory is very interesting and worth some further study.

Myself, I expect 2012 to be the year that Satan is released from his restrainer. We'll have to wait and see. I personally hope I'm wrong but based on all I've read I would be very surprised if 2012 came and went without a whimper. So if I'm right about that then 2014 could indeed be the return of Jesus.

Alive_Again, you admit that we have only scratched the surface of mysteries, so how then can you outright dismiss his theory? Maybe he's uncovered another mystery.

The mark of the beast is definitely not a physical mark. As long as sin has been in this world, the mark of the beast has been in this world. Most have already chosen it and don't even know it. There may be a tattoo or a micro-chip implant in our future but that is not the mark of the beast. God would not decide the fate of your soul based on whether or not you got a tattoo.

Upvote 0