1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Number of the name sealed in 2014

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by InSpiritInTruth, Aug 6, 2011.

1. NumberOneSon

NumberOneSon The poster formerly known as Acts6:5

Faith:
    Atheist
    He said the tribulation was going to start in the next six months....7 years ago; so Troy777 has already been proven wrong.

2. InSpiritInTruth

InSpiritInTruth New Member

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    You accused me of adding to, and taking away from the Word of God.

I showed you by the Word of God why I subtracted the number of the Levites (12,000) from the total of the other 11 tribes( 132,000).

This point has nothing to do with the final sealing of the 144,000 saints in the book of Revelation; which by the way has not yet been completed in full just yet, as it is also based on time.

By the numbers given, the Lord has given us the key to unlock the mystery of the number of the man and beast; which is 600-60-6.

Which has all to do with the numbering of Israel, which also has all to do with my thread.

In 2014 the blood of purification shall be complete for Israel, this understanding I have also recieved of the Father.

3. Alive_Again

Alive_Again Newbie

Faith:
    Word-of-Faith
    That's the strangest wind of doctrine I've heard yet regarding this subject matter. As the day approaches, you'll see that no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark. In whatever form it comes, it will come down to this. At that point, if you have to power to repent and believe the Word of God as it is, make it a lifestyle and be blessed.

That's extremely unfortunate that you credit Father God with this numerical argument. It begs the question of origins...

4. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    The wind blows where it will, and you hear the sound of it, but you don't know where it comes from, or where it goes; such are those who are born of the Holy Spirit.

If I said I had not recieved this of the Father then I would be a liar. But you recieve not our witness.

5. Alive_Again

Alive_Again Newbie

Faith:
    Word-of-Faith
    That all sounds very spiritual, but I believe this is what the Word calls...

"...avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. 1 Tim 6:20-21

Like the Jews who got caught up in...

Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
    1 Tim 1:4 (KJV)

You take too many turns from the simple truth to be ministering in the Spirit. This is your right and free will to do so, but you left the Word behind when you turned from what the text says in favor of these unsubstantiated fables. I'm sorry to say this, but for the sake of others who may be taken by this...

6. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational

More accusations? If I have spoken of fables, or of endless genealogies, then please bear witness of it.

If not, then I would warn you of bearing false witness.

7. Alive_Again

Alive_Again Newbie

Faith:
    Word-of-Faith
    You could insert whatever you want that deviates from the simple truth.

Neither give heed to... and endless..., which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do

I'm no beginner and this is easy to spot. There is no false witnessing on my part and we'll all answer for the things we teach and preach.

Take heed...

8. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Jude 1:10;"But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves."

9. Alive_Again

Alive_Again Newbie

Faith:
    Word-of-Faith
    I can see "somebody" giving someone the runaround with some "mysteries" that minister questions. It's so obvious it is ridiculous. No amount of scripture quoting from the righteous position scripture gives us of people who walk in the light will change a fable into the truth.

It's about godly edifying in faith not about ministering questions. Your precepts have no foundation and you "establish" them by slight of hand without scripture. You say it was given to you by God, but I challenge you to examine the spirit you are listening to because it is in opposition to the Word (which the Spirit of God would never do).

10. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    My post are full of quotes from scripture, as I also compare spiritual things to spiritual, as it is also written. If I have spoken contrary to the Word of God, then bear witness of it.

But if your judgment of my witness is based on what you know, or what you understand, or what you may have learned from other men; then your judgment is based on opinion, not scripture.

To some it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God, but to others that are without, it is spoken in parables.

11. virgilio

virgilio Newbie

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Hello Acts 6:5 / Chris81

Troy 777 is strange to me, clue if who's he

Thanks and God bless.
    your brother in Christ.
    virgilio

12. NumberOneSon

NumberOneSon The poster formerly known as Acts6:5

Faith:
    Atheist
    I believe Troy777 is the same poster who now goes by the name InSpiritInTruth. He's also known as Troy Brooks. Several sock accounts, same guy. That's my opinion, anyway.

13. Chris81

Chris81 Servant to Christ

Faith:
    Methodist
    Actually spiritualistic is Troy Brooks. He has a thread going entitled "The Return of Jesus". If InSpiritInTruth is also Troy Brooks, I would not be suprised.

14. virgilio

virgilio Newbie

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Hello Acts 6:5 / Christ81 greetings,

15. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    My oh my, how the rumors fly.

Who is Troy Brooks?

My name is Mark, but I also have another name, which no one knows.

Heres proof, I wrote a Bible study, and you can find it at:

InSpiritInTruth.weebly.com.

You'll find my name there, and perhaps a little understanding.

You fella's have a nice day.

16. virgilio

virgilio Newbie

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Hello Mark greetings,
    Thanks for giving your name to be know to all to enable us to identify your personal identity. You know Mark there is also a person named Mark Biltz who was an opponent of a certain Troy Brooks and the difference is the position you are fighting for is the position of Troy and vice versa.
    Okey, enough for too much rumor mongering, I see now some truth in your theology after I have read your blog with "weekly".
    I believed for what you had wrote there and I was also caught with a big surprise because I myself hast written almost the same messages in other forum. I have believe you in that blog if you really knew Rev 2:17 & John 10:3-4.
    I copy this in your blog and paste here because this true and I had also
    been witted by it:
    But in regard with your prediction of the second coming of Jesus, I am not convinced for Scripture manifested that Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of the heavens, but [my] Father alone.
    Jeremiah 17:5-6 Thus saith Lord: Cursed is the man that confideth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 And he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but he shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, a salt land and not inhabited.

So, as a brotherly advice we better teach one another of spiritual things that may enhance our spiritual growth.

Thank you and God bless
    your brother in Christ
    virgilio

17. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Again, I think may have misunderstood my thread. I have not prophesied a day, or an hour, or even a season of the second coming of Jesus. My thread is more about a certain cut off point in time, much like the parting of the way.

If I could compare it to another event in the past, it would be like the point in time when Christ was crucified.

The sign I showed in the numbers reflects the end of one way, but the beginning of another.

18. virgilio

virgilio Newbie

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I understood your position, Sorry, I deleted portion that show date which was predicted by other poster in another thread. TY

I don't want to guess.

But it was not acceptable to others, so please keep it at your own because
    prophesy has ended to John.
    As what I had told you it will be better if we speak doctrine that could contribute to our knowledge and wisdom of knowing who is Jesus Christ that would help regenerate our inner being for our spiritual growth.

Thank you and God bless.
    your brother in Christ.
    virgilio

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  19. InSpiritInTruth

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Sorry Virgilio, I am not here to be accepted by others, but to do the will of the Father.

If I were to please men, then how could I please God?

Jesus came to give sight to those who were in darkness, but to make blind those who say they see.

20. virgilio

virgilio Newbie

Faith:
    Non-Denominational