Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
jellybean said:
eh? :scratch: i didnt say that i thought you plaigarised it!

i was just saying that the first time i heard of "duck and cover" was from south park. They were making fun of the idea. The smacking head smiley was suggesting how daft duck and cover was!

didnt mean to offend :sorry:

Whoops. My bad. :sorry: I thought the smacking head thing was talking about how they had the same joke on there and I'd quoted it as my own. My mistake and apologies.

Upvote 0

pantsman52

Senior Veteran
Dec 29, 2003
Fairfield
✟4,755.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
interpreter said:
They're the only thing that can work against Iran's fortified bunkers deep underground.

And the good thing is, in being designed to detonate underground, the nuclear bunker bustlers should limit any nuclear fallout to the immediate area. But we'll never know if research funds continue to get cut off by wishy-washy doves in in congress.

Barry

Interpreter, I am 80% sure that we have been through this before.

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_security/nuclear_weapons/the-robust-nuclear-earth-penetrator-rnep.html

Upvote 0

TerabyTe

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟10,829.00
Faith
Christian
Jsn112, you should really think before you say things like you've been saying. Didn't you ever think that if the US nuked Mecca, that the US would get nuked as well, and everything would keep escalating and well..the world would pretty much end? Because that would most likely be what would happen.

Upvote 0

fragmentsofdreams

Critical loyalist
Apr 18, 2002
CA
Visit site
✟28,828.00
Faith
Catholic
TerabyTe said:
Jsn112, you should really think before you say things like you've been saying. Didn't you ever think that if the US nuked Mecca, that the US would get nuked as well, and everything would keep escalating and well..the world would pretty much end? Because that would most likely be what would happen.

Pakistan could fire off a few shots. North Korea might join in the fun. Russia and China might get spooked and fire theirs as well. Pakistan firing missiles would spook India.

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
I forgot his name at the moment, but trust me, he is popular with many of us Chrisitians.
another sign of just how pagan American Christians are becoming

hmmmm, I'm also a christian, in my religon God decides who goes to hell.

Yep, I know the criteria. I think planning to Anihilate hundreds of thousands who don't know Jesus would warrant at least a short visit there.

Upvote 0

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Douger said:

another sign of just how G** d***ed pagan American Christians are becoming

Yep, I know the criteria. I think planning to Anihilate hundreds of thousands who don't know Jesus would warrant at least a short visit there.

Asterisks mine. I'm pretty easy going otherwise when it comes to swearing, but could you kindly watch what you say? God's last name is not "damn".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

meebs

The dev!l loves rock and roll
Aug 17, 2004
Alpha Quadrant
Visit site
✟17,879.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
this is starting to remind me a little about cold war paranioa, i know people had a genuine reason - as they do now, a bit. Dont think itd be as bad as you say though.

i remember it a little bit, not much. My Dad was in the observer core.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟217,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Douger said:
Nuke Mecca and I garuntee you will all die. Simple deduction.
I guarantee that we'll all die whether we nuke Mecca or not. Nobody here gets out alive.

But out of curiousity, from what do you deduce that if the US nukes Mecca that we'll all die (presumably sooner than we would have had Mecca gone un-nuked)?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟217,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Vylo said:
That comment makes one no better then the terrorists.
Somehow or the other I can't put making a possibly offensive comment in the same category as blowing up office buildings and killing thousands of people. If making a snide comment is as bad as mass murder, then mass murder is no worse than making a snide comment, right? I don't think so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟217,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Harlan Norris said:
What are us Christians so afraid of?
Bad grammar. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Seriously, though, while we were worrying about terrorists maybe blowing up something with a suitcase nuke, New Orleans was wrecked by a storm. Kinda like the guy in northern California who was so worried about earthquakes that he built his out out of massive timbers all through-bolted and strapped together to withstand any earthquake that was likely to happen. You guessed it - he had an electrical problem of some sort and it burned down.

Mecca would make a good hostage city, though. Just make it known to all the Islamists that any other outrage on a par with 9-11 would result in Mecca becoming a glass-lined bowl and it might give them pause, don't you think. We just leave it in their hands. Wanna keep your kiblah? No problem, just behave yourselves and all will be well.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟217,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
TerabyTe said:
Didn't you ever think that if the US nuked Mecca, that the US would get nuked as well
Could be.

everything would keep escalating and well..the world would pretty much end?
Nope. There'd be a lot of people killed and hurt, but must people would not be. They'd put everything back to rights over time.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Jipsah said:
Bad grammar. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Seriously, though, while we were worrying about terrorists maybe blowing up something with a suitcase nuke, New Orleans was wrecked by a storm. Kinda like the guy in northern California who was so worried about earthquakes that he built his out out of massive timbers all through-bolted and strapped together to withstand any earthquake that was likely to happen. You guessed it - he had an electrical problem of some sort and it burned down.

Mecca would make a good hostage city, though. Just make it known to all the Islamists that any other outrage on a par with 9-11 would result in Mecca becoming a glass-lined bowl and it might give them pause, don't you think. We just leave it in their hands. Wanna keep your kiblah? No problem, just behave yourselves and all will be well.

Well said. We just put the idea of nuking Mecca out there and let it be known that we keep all military options open.

Personally i think we should start taking out all of the many Islamic clerics who support the terrorists, and another option is to take out the many mosques used to spread terror, whether in Mecca or whereever.

Barry

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.