Nuclear War- soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

welchman

Jul 12, 2004
✟652.00
Faith
Protestant
Yes Micheal was talking to Paul L Williams, former FBI consultant. He claims there are suitcase nukes already inside the US. Though this may sound to many of you like a 24 replay(as I can tell by much of your reaction' to the story) I can assure you that unfortunately it's not a television show your finding out about this past year. Though some may write this man, Mr Williams, off as an idiot or even a huckster trying to sale a book, I wish it were the case but Im sad to say it is not. Unfortunately the grim reality we face is at the door. Iv'e spent time in Panama(that's south America for some who may be geographicly impared) and Navada via the US Airforce. I can tell you that it's far from being a campfire urban legend. What Mr. Williams is saying is what everyone in "the know" whisper's about privately. Some of you (not all mind you) are laughing now but you won't in short order. There have been many false alarms in the past few years but alas they only have to be correct once. So you shouldn't write off the story believe me. If you don't believe me that's fine, I'll live. But he (Mr. Williams) isn't the only one saying this and he isn't the first.

Upvote 0

Harlan Norris

Jun 20, 2005
Aurora Co
✟10,455.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Interesting discussion. What are us Christians so afraid of? Aren't we saved? What can be done about this, If it's true? How many suitcases come into the country every day? We claim to be believers but when push comes to shove, we start talking about nuke Mecca. Chances are good that the perp. could be one of us. Witch hunts usually kill the innocent.

Upvote 0

Thirst_For_Knowledge

I Am A New Title
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
welchman said:
Yes Micheal was talking to Paul L Williams, former FBI consultant. He claims there are suitcase nukes already inside the US. Though this may sound to many of you like a 24 replay(as I can tell by much of your reaction' to the story) I can assure you that unfortunately it's not a television show your finding out about this past year. Though some may write this man, Mr Williams, off as an idiot or even a huckster trying to sale a book, I wish it were the case but Im sad to say it is not. Unfortunately the grim reality we face is at the door. Iv'e spent time in Panama(that's south America for some who may be geographicly impared) and Navada via the US Airforce. I can tell you that it's far from being a campfire urban legend. What Mr. Williams is saying is what everyone in "the know" whisper's about privately. Some of you (not all mind you) are laughing now but you won't in short order. There have been many false alarms in the past few years but alas they only have to be correct once. So you shouldn't write off the story believe me. If you don't believe me that's fine, I'll live. But he (Mr. Williams) isn't the only one saying this and he isn't the first.

*Scary X-files music*

Reactions: meebs
Upvote 0

fragmentsofdreams

Critical loyalist
Apr 18, 2002
CA
Visit site
✟28,828.00
Faith
Catholic
welchman said:

Um, Panama is in North America.

Be wary of poking fun of people's ignorance and mistakes, for often you will make mistakes as well.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Vylo said:
Generalization and misconception. Not all Muslims want to kill "infidels", and you will not make them vanish by bombing Mecca. You will however greatly anger them.

That is one of the most disgusting things I have read on these boards. That comment makes one no better then the terrorists.

i've heard worse
but considering this poster it's not the worst thing he has ever said

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

meebs

The dev!l loves rock and roll
Aug 17, 2004
Alpha Quadrant
Visit site
✟17,879.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
SpaceProg said:
Hey, look on the bright side. If the US and the Middle East has a MAD fest, then maybe they'll drag out the pathetic, yet darkly humorous "Duck and Cover" ads the younger generations never got to see. You know, before the letter D kills us all off.

I heard of this... from south park :doh:

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Cerberus~ said:
I can't imagine why we would launch the first nuke. With all the other weapons in our arsenal, the only real reason we have nukes anymore is as a deterent.
Wrong. The present administration is pushing for deleopment of a nuclear bunker-buster. It is needed not as a deterrent, but to penetrate Iran's deep undergound nuclear research facilities in a first strike scenario.

Barry

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Douger said:
your kind of christian just all need to go to hell

Moderators? Aren't you gonna ban this guy?
Nuking Mecca was first suggested by a well-respected (Republican) politician. I forgot his name at the moment, but trust me, he is popular with many of us Chrisitians. Maybe we should ban you for your remark, and not this guy?

Barry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

meebs

The dev!l loves rock and roll
Aug 17, 2004
Alpha Quadrant
Visit site
✟17,879.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
SpaceProg said:
I've never even watched South Park as I don't have, and never had, cable or sattelite.

Still a bummer that you thought I'd plaigarised it though.

eh? :scratch: i didnt say that i thought you plaigarised it!

i was just saying that the first time i heard of "duck and cover" was from south park. They were making fun of the idea. The smacking head smiley was suggesting how daft duck and cover was!

didnt mean to offend :sorry:

Upvote 0

pantsman52

Senior Veteran
Dec 29, 2003
Fairfield
✟4,755.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
interpreter said:
Wrong. The present administration is pushing for deleopment of a nuclear bunker-buster. It is needed not as a deterrent, but to penetrate Iran's deep undergound nuclear research facilities in a first strike scenario.

Barry

If only they worked.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
pantsman52 said:
If only they worked.
They're the only thing that can work against Iran's fortified bunkers deep underground.

And the good thing is, in being designed to detonate underground, the nuclear bunker bustlers should limit any nuclear fallout to the immediate area. But we'll never know if research funds continue to get cut off by wishy-washy doves in in congress.

Barry

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.