Nuclear War- soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Hey, look on the bright side. If the US and the Middle East has a MAD fest, then maybe they'll drag out the pathetic, yet darkly humorous "Duck and Cover" ads the younger generations never got to see. You know, before the letter D kills us all off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Cerberus~ said:
I can't imagine why we would launch the first nuke. With all the other weapons in our arsenal, the only real reason we have nukes anymore is as a deterent.

That was all well and good when we knew where our enemies were, and knew they were afraid to die -- I.E. the Cold War.

The threat alone of nukes doesn't carry the same weight in the War on Terror, fought against religious fantics.

I've already head talk of pushing development for nuclear "Bunker-Buster" missles. Big nukes are a deterrent; smaller ones are meant to be used.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes. Eliminate a religion that want to kill all "infidels" literally.

Generalization and misconception. Not all Muslims want to kill "infidels", and you will not make them vanish by bombing Mecca. You will however greatly anger them.

Let's test that theory. :thumbsup:

That is one of the most disgusting things I have read on these boards. That comment makes one no better then the terrorists.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.