MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Congratulations on finding something to be at peace with. :)

I was in Ottawa (nice city, still the best steak I've ever had, Alberta Angus or something they said) once on business. While there I travelled into a town called Hull or something in Quebec, everything went French on me! ^_^ All the signs and stuff. I found it amusing, even though I speak a little French it was a bit of a shocker.

lol! ^_^ I've been to Ottawa, I love the Notre Dame cathedral there. But I didn't see very much of Quebec in general. I'm hoping to, in the future. I speak very little French though.

Upvote 0

DD2008

Oct 3, 2008
Texas
✟8,121.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
lol! ^_^ I've been to Ottawa, I love the Notre Dame cathedral there. But I didn't see very much of Quebec in general. I'm hoping to, in the future. I speak very little French though.

I didn't get to see the Cathedral. I was there for work and only had time at night. Not to mention it was cold. The only major Cathedrals I've seen are Notre Dame in Paris and St. Patricks in New York. I had an odd religious experience in St. Patricks in particular. But I can't deny the one in Notre Dame either.

Anyway, nice talking to you guys. I'm not trying to derail or anything I get carried away sometimes.

Later.

Proceed with the norm :)

Upvote 0

MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I didn't get to see the Cathedral. I was there for work and only had time at night. Not to mention it was cold. The only major Cathedrals I've seen are Notre Dame in Paris and St. Patricks in New York. I had an odd religious experience in St. Patricks in particular. But I can't deny the one in Notre Dame either.

Anyway, nice talking to you guys. I'm not trying to derail or anything I get carried away sometimes.

Later.

Proceed with the norm :)

no derailment at all! :) nice talking to you too :wave: that's so cool that you've been to Notre Dame in Paris!! That's one of the places I want to visit.

God bless!

Upvote 0

DD2008

Oct 3, 2008
Texas
✟8,121.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I love ze frensh! Went to Hull briefly when I was 13 to go to a museum. Otherwise, I have not ventured into French territory :( Maybe someday!

Museums! One of my favorite things to do. :) I look for them in every city if I have time. My favorite so far has been the Louvre in Paris. If you love La Francais that's a good place to start.

If you ever get a chance I highly recommend the Louvre. It's actually worth the trip to go there just for that reason alone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.