Nothing new under the sun - Chimeras aka monsters

M

MyImmanuel

Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming?

"During the discussion with Quayle, Horn sounded ominous as he talked of "that future moment ... that gives birth overnight to some version of the artillects (artificial intellects) who suddenly come online as conscious, living, synthetic superminds that are immensely more powerful than humans."
"It appears, at least in my belief system," he continued, "to be the billion-pound elephant standing in the middle of prophecy circles right now that the lion's share of critical Christian thinkers don't seem to be recognizing, or very few of them are waking up to it.""

Just like before the flood...

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Secret U.S. experiments to prompt 2nd Coming?

"During the discussion with Quayle, Horn sounded ominous as he talked of "that future moment ... that gives birth overnight to some version of the artillects (artificial intellects) who suddenly come online as conscious, living, synthetic superminds that are immensely more powerful than humans."
"It appears, at least in my belief system," he continued, "to be the billion-pound elephant standing in the middle of prophecy circles right now that the lion's share of critical Christian thinkers don't seem to be recognizing, or very few of them are waking up to it.""

Just like before the flood...

Doubtful. The science sounds very cool, but the WND is garbage.

Upvote 0
M

MyImmanuel

More:

‘Frankenstein’: UK scientists warn about secret human-animal hybrid research | LifeSiteNews.com

"It was revealed that labs at King’s College London, Newcastle University and Warwick University were given licenses to carry out the research after the introduction of the 2008 Human Fertilisation Embryology Act that legalized the creation of human-animal hybrids, as well as ‘cybrids’, in which a human nucleus is implanted into an animal cell, and ‘chimeras’, in which human cells are mixed with animal embryos. "

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
More:

‘Frankenstein’: UK scientists warn about secret human-animal hybrid research | LifeSiteNews.com

"It was revealed that labs at King’s College London, Newcastle University and Warwick University were given licenses to carry out the research after the introduction of the 2008 Human Fertilisation Embryology Act that legalized the creation of human-animal hybrids, as well as ‘cybrids’, in which a human nucleus is implanted into an animal cell, and ‘chimeras’, in which human cells are mixed with animal embryos. "

Very cool. Have a reliable source for that? Aha: Embryos involving the genes of animals mixed with humans have been produced secretively for the past three years | Mail Online

Very interesting stuff. :) This could really advance our understanding of behavioral genetics.

Upvote 0
M

MyImmanuel

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This has happened before, Incariol and God destroyed them in the flood.

Or...maybe you didn't know that because you don't actually read the Word of God.

Or you are clearly confused, since the Bible doesn't mention genetic research at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

MyImmanuel

LOL!

Do you know what "chimera" means?

chimera - definition of chimera in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

chimera /chi·me·ra/ (ki-mir´ah) 1. an organism with different cell populations derived from different zygotes of the same or different species, occurring spontaneously or produced artificially.
2. a substance created from proteins or genes of two species, as by genetic engineering.chimer´ic

And yes, the Bible mentions many creatures in the Old Testament that are chimeras.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL!

Do you know what "chimera" means?

chimera - definition of chimera in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

chimera /chi·me·ra/ (ki-mir´ah) 1. an organism with different cell populations derived from different zygotes of the same or different species, occurring spontaneously or produced artificially.
2. a substance created from proteins or genes of two species, as by genetic engineering.chimer´ic

And yes, the Bible mentions many creatures in the Old Testament that are chimeras.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Are you planning on explaining why the army of heaven would wipe out modern research specimens any time soon?

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Because of what they are and what they will be used for. Just like the creatures that were around before the flood, God destroyed them because they were an abomination.

I wasn't aware you could see the future. That must be a useful and lucrative talent. Could you tell me how my shift tomorrow is going to go?

Also, I think I'll let God decide what is and isn't an abomination. I generally recommend against trying to do it for Him, but its your skin. ;)

Upvote 0
M

MyImmanuel

I wasn't aware you could see the future. That must be a useful and lucrative talent. Could you tell me how my shift tomorrow is going to go?

Also, I think I'll let God decide what is and isn't an abomination. I generally recommend against trying to do it for Him, but its your skin. ;)

I know because God told us what is coming in His Word...you know, that Bible thing I was trying to tell you about!

Upvote 0