✟10,591.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20051124/bs_prweb/prweb314382_1

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Takes all kinds I guess. I like to see the nut-job UFO crowd mix it up with the nut-job lefties and synthesize new and different conspiracies. Now if we could just get some nut-job right wingers and some nut-job Islamists involved we could work Bill and Hillary and the international Jewish conspiracy into it somehow. Maybe throw in the Illuminati and the EAC just to round things out. ;)

Charon

Dec 23, 2004
✟15,224.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MSBS said:

Takes all kinds I guess. I like to see the nut-job UFO crowd mix it up with the nut-job lefties and synthesize new and different conspiracies. Now if we could just get some nut-job right wingers and some nut-job Islamists involved we could work Bill and Hillary and the international Jewish conspiracy into it somehow. Maybe throw in the Illuminati and the EAC just to round things out. ;)

Well, since intergalactic means they will come from another galaxy, I'd be very interested to see what President Bush has that will defeat a group of aliens capable of such travel. But hey, remember President Bush has been accused of causing hurricanes, so maybe he's got some other tricks up his sleeve... ;)

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No blood for latinum!

Proud of my soldier son/Ashamed of this intergalactic war.

We're not killing space aliens, we're creating space aliens.

Occupation of the NGC45 Galaxy is not the solution. It's the problem.

Let's bomb Texas; they have extraterrestials too.

They may have elected him president; but who made him Intergalactic Emperor?

Bush lied, aliens died!

Intergalactic war is one massive distraction.

We did not bring children into the world to kill space aliens for the rich.

--Vietnam Veterans Against Intergalactic War.

Upvote 0

pantsman52

Senior Veteran
Dec 29, 2003
Fairfield
✟4,755.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Voegelin said:
No blood for latinum!

Proud of my soldier son/Ashamed of this intergalactic war.

We're not killing space aliens, we're creating space aliens.

Occupation of the NGC45 Galaxy is not the solution. It's the problem.

Let's bomb Texas; they have extraterrestials too.

They may have elected him president; but who made him Intergalactic Emperor?

Bush lied, aliens died!

Intergalactic war is one massive distraction.

We did not bring children into the world to kill space aliens for the rich.

--Vietnam Veterans Against Intergalactic War.

Im a little disheartened that you'd lampoon Vietnam Vets, but not surprised in the least.

Upvote 0

freealaska

Feb 19, 2005
Ketchikan Alaska
✟1,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MSBS said:

Hey why don't you say 'nut-job' again? ;)

Frankly I'd fight with the aliens if I could obtain the technology to allow me and select group of humans to create our own little colony out-of-the-way somewhere.

classnpic.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
pantsman52 said:
Im a little disheartened that you'd lampoon Vietnam Vets, but not surprised in the least.

Understandable how some might not know the history. Been a long time. I can assure you however that very few Vietnam Vets are fond of the group I referenced--the VVAW. My attempt at humor centered on VVAIW being on the side of the space aliens as the VVAW was on the side of....oh well . . ."let it go...don't mean nothing...."

So any polling data out on Bush's Intergalactic war? The American people turning against it yet?

Upvote 0

Maynard Keenan

Aug 21, 2004
Louisville, KY
✟20,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Voegelin said:
Understandable how some might not know the history. Been a long time. I can assure you however that very few Vietnam Vets are fond of the group I referenced--the VVAW. My attempt at humor centered on VVAIW being on the side of the space aliens as the VVAW was on the side of....oh well . . ."let it go...don't mean nothing...."

So any polling data out on Bush's Intergalactic war? The American people turning against it yet?

It is simple minded to equate protesting a war with supporting the enemy.

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maynard Keenan said:
It is simple minded to equate protesting a war with supporting the enemy.

Unless your protesting by supporting the enemy, a la Jane Fonda during Vietnam. I haven't really seen anything like that with regards to Iraq though.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Seen it with Iraq. Code Pink, which is the main group with Cindy Sheehan, raised a few hundred thousand bucks for the insurgents in Fallajuh.

But to get back on topic To my knowledge no Americans have aided or abetted the Space Aliens the former Defense Minister of Canada says George W. Bush wants to kill.

Not yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums