Northwestern Theological Seminary

Dec 4, 2013
✟15,115.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I'm familiar with the school through reputation only. I couldn't recommend anyone going there from what I've heard. They seem to be dishonest in their claims. I actually recently read a short review that a colleague of mine wrote about that school. He is a Registrar and reviews various colleges and seminaries. He must have been pretty riled when he wrote this, because it is little more aggressive than usual! Anyway, here is what he said:

that's from The Baptist Resource, his website.

I'm assuming he is talking about the same Northwestern Theological Seminary. If what he is saying is correct, and it seems to be, then I would have to agree that you should be leery of this place. There are much more solid, accredited places out there. I would stick with one of those.
if a school is not regionally accredited, it is therefore not a diploma mill like the scamming institution Northwestern Theological Seminary providing no help in the education
NTS is offering a horrible education. Don't waste your time to visit their website and open their online degrees page, it's all copied and typed up, only degrading the Christian name.
NTS even provides the MOODLE online educational management system which is the same system used by major universities; however, you WILL NOT receive any help from anyone and just get criticized and be told that this is graduate level. The Northwestern Theological Seminary educational ministry has been in existence for over 30 years, because no one was able to refute the lies given by the leader, the president Samuel Galloza, giving himself the title Dr. Galloza, dr. of deceiving and making false Christian disciples, like a cult. NTS educational standards are below poor and deplorable.
The fact is; God is filling a major gap by making seminaries like NTS available for those who cannot afford to pay $50,000 to $150,000 for college of university level education with no legit leader/professors to help. Without seminaries like Northwestern thousands of students would not be able to receive a worthless seminary diploma, a 2nd grader can make a better diploma, so do not be a victim and waste your money on these crooks defaming the name of Jesus Christ, shame on is anti Christ!!!Northwestern Theological Seminary cannot get accrediting agencies that are influenced by the Government and for offering horrible education for just using the word seminary, but not living like a genuine Christian. There are quality seminaries available online to students who cannot afford to attend major schools and with regional accreditation like Liberty. And NTS is lazy concerning accreditation, It does not just involve filling out paperwork as you state, it requires the professors/instructors to know how to grade the assignments, which are not performed by NTS by Samuel Galloza.
This is just a lie; Regional and other government influenced accreditation is BIG business costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. Smaller seminaries and online seminaries cannot afford to pay such high costs and still fill the gap in providing quality Christ centered education for those who are financially disadvantaged. Northwestern Theological Seminary is one of the oldest and largest online scams, not seminaries Furthermore; NTS has hundreds of physical branch seminaries all over the world.
NTS is deceitful from the truth with lies after lies
Any normal Christian will verbally discredit them for dissembling the Jesus Christ centered seminary educations online. I can and will attest that Northwestern Seminary is just wasting your time and take your money and make you one of many victims by the leader Samuel Galloza.
This scam leader is anti-Christ needs to get arrested, but will burn in hell for eternity for discrediting God’s Holy name for money and misguiding people!!!!
In His Service,
Churchill Maghanoy ACEA Administrator[/QUOTE] and John Lee

Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2013
✟15,115.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I'm thinking of working on my Master's at Northwestern Theological Seminary. Anyone taken classes there?
Northwestern Theological Seminary, but the real name should be Northwestern Scam!!!:confused:

Defaming the Gospel with its deviant ways of trying to lead an institution named as a seminary, but far away from the truth, the living Christian God. Stating that the head advisor is under Dr. Samuel Galloza, and with narrow minded knowledge, tries to ingratiate new victims’ also known as new students with several Biblical quotes and have people write out blogs to defend North Western Seminary surviving over 31 years. North Western Scam, not a seminary underscores having good writers to write about how people are shaming the name of the North Western Seminary with their negative remarks. Those victims are truthfully writing out how misguided they were, and not shaming the Gospel. It is 100% scam, not following the doctrine of the Gospel; it is apocryphal of a normal seminary. Only run by one scam leader, the president of it, calling himself Dr. Samuel Galloza, different email address for the administration. It’s just a diploma mill, a very bad one, so don’t waste your money and be a victim. Their diplomas are worthless and not accepted anywhere, anyone with a printer can make one better. Don’t get scammed!!!

Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2013
✟15,115.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I have experienced the fraud of the NTS. I am out $1700
Northwestern Theological Seminary, but the real name should be Northwestern Scam!!!:confused:

Defaming the Gospel with its deviant ways of trying to lead an institution named as a seminary, but far away from the truth, the living Christian God. Stating that the head advisor is under Dr. Samuel Galloza, and with narrow minded knowledge, tries to ingratiate new victims’ also known as new students with several Biblical quotes and have people write out blogs to defend North Western Seminary surviving over 31 years. North Western Scam, not a seminary underscores having good writers to write about how people are shaming the name of the North Western Seminary with their negative remarks. Those victims are truthfully writing out how misguided they were, and not shaming the Gospel. It is 100% scam, not following the doctrine of the Gospel; it is apocryphal of a normal seminary. Only run by one scam leader, the president of it, calling himself Dr. Samuel Galloza, different email address for the administration. It’s just a diploma mill, a very bad one, so don’t waste your money and be a victim. Their diplomas are worthless and not accepted anywhere, anyone with a printer can make one better. Don’t get scammed!!!

Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2013
✟15,115.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The NTS Administrator lies.
I have been a victim of this scam institute, defaming the Lord's name,

Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2013
✟15,115.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
if a school is not regionally accredited, it is therefore a diploma mill like the scamming institution Northwestern Theological Seminary providing no help in the education
NTS is offering a horrible education. Don't waste your time to visit their website and open their online degrees page, it's all copied and typed up, only degrading the Christian name. It's actually down now.
NTS even provides the MOODLE online educational management system which is the same system used by major universities; however, you WILL NOT receive any help from anyone and just get criticized and be told that this is graduate level. The Northwestern Theological Seminary educational ministry has been in existence for over 31 years, because no one was able to refute the lies given by the leader, the president Samuel Galloza, giving himself the title Dr. Galloza, dr. of deceiving and making false Christian disciples, like a cult. NTS educational standards are below poor and deplorable.
The fact is; God is filling a major gap by making seminaries like NTS available for those who cannot afford to pay $50,000 to $150,000 for college of university level education with no legit leader/professors to help. Without seminaries like Northwestern thousands of students would not be able to receive a worthless seminary diploma, a 2nd grader can make a better diploma, so do not be a victim and waste your money on these crooks defaming the name of Jesus Christ, shame on this anti Christ!!!Northwestern Theological Seminary cannot get accrediting agencies that are influenced by the Government and for offering horrible education for just using the word seminary, but not living like a genuine Christian. There are quality seminaries available online to students who cannot afford to attend major schools and with regional accreditation like Liberty. And NTS is lazy concerning accreditation, It does not just involve filling out paperwork as you state, it requires the professors/instructors to know how to grade the assignments, which are not performed by NTS by Samuel Galloza.
This is just a lie; Regional and other government influenced accreditation is BIG business costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. Smaller seminaries and online seminaries cannot afford to pay such high costs and still fill the gap in providing quality Christ centered education for those who are financially disadvantaged. Northwestern Theological Seminary is one of the oldest and largest online scams, not seminaries Furthermore; NTS has hundreds of physical branch seminaries all over the world.
NTS is deceitful from the truth with lies after lies
Any normal Christian will verbally discredit them for dissembling the Jesus Christ centered seminary educations online. I can and will attest that Northwestern Seminary is just wasting your time and take your money and make you one of many victims by the leader Samuel Galloza.
This scam leader is anti-Christ needs to get arrested, but will burn in hell for eternity for discrediting God’s Holy name for money and misguiding people!!!!
In His Service,
Churchill Maghanoy ACEA Administrator
and John Lee[/quote]

Upvote 0