Non inappropriate contentographic Sexual Position Helps?

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
RoyceP said:
Does anyone know of any good non-inappropriate contentographic sexual position help books, sites or software? My wife and I are always interested in trying new things, but do not want to get any books ect that may lead to lust.
How about the Karma Sutra?

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
RoyceP said:
His there a book or a web site that shows the positions in a non-inappropriate contentographic form? If so, where is it?
Type Karma Sutra into Google. The book itself is more art than inappropriate contentography IMO.

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why? said:
But it does have pictures of real live naked people and shows full frontal nudity of both sexes. So, it all depends on what you would call inappropriate contentography.

My Karma Sutra doesn't. it's all artwork.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Buzz Dixon

Aug 25, 2004
Los Angeles
✟1,184.00
Faith
Christian
There is at least one web site on the Net that uses the little wooden artist figures instead of live models or realistic art; do a Goodle search for Karma Sutra and read the descriptions (you may have to turn off any filter you currently have running). The site/s I'm thinking of will have something in their blurb desciption that indicates their non-explicit content.

Upvote 0

ischus

ΙΣΧΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΜΗ
Mar 13, 2004
Visit site
✟3,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"The Joy of Sex" is a book that most people accept because it has sketches, rather than pictures in in. I think it was written in the mid-late 70's. I forget who the author is... but I am not talking about the famous one that advocates open marriages, etc. This is a different one.

Upvote 0

Jenna

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
✟4,598.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a paperback version of the kama sutra and it doesn't have any illustrations in it. You can find them if you look. :) It is kind of hard to show sexual positions without it being inappropriate contentographic, don't you think? I mean, it would be showing two people in sexually explicit poses, regardless of whether they are drawings or pictures taken of live people... *scratches head*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟12,530.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've seen a lot of secular books mentioned. How about a book that is written by a Christian author who is also a doctor. The book is called "Intended for pleasure" by dr. ed wheat. Its the most explicit book out there for Christians but it is very informative and helpful.

Upvote 0