✟244,820.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello

They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
(Psalm 112:7)

In your opinion does this scripture mean that they will have no fear of bad news, because the Lord will keep all disasters away, or they will have no fear of bad news because the Lord will be with you through it?

What do you think? I have heard it explained both ways.

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We're delivered from the disaster.

It comes back to the realization, we're delivered from the curse of Adam. The curse of Adam brought death into the world, which includes destruction and calamaty. John 10:10

We're delivered from all that.

I am of the mindset that Christ himself walked free of that curse completely, both in spirit, soul and body, pre-crucifixion. Yet, because the body is still walking among the corrupted world, it has to resist at this carnal level by the spirit. And so he sweat blood, but he was delivered from all disease and calamity already.

No disaster happened to Christ until the atonement was begun and Judas betrayed him. But that betrayal he suffered, is also not for us, because at was only permitted because it initiated the atonement.

That said, no person walks as perfectly as Jesus did in his ministry, so God is with us when something happens because we are not perfect.

But just the other day, I was thinking, "what if I lived in Florida?" It would be strange because a hurricane would come and do no damage to my property. And I've operated in weather miracles a few times. To be honest, their easier than healing miracles and a lot of fun too (joy of the Lord fun!)

If you study the 4 horsemen in Revelation, you'll realize those spirits already operate on the Earth. They were already set loose. We're delivered from them as well. False Doctrine (anti-Christ), War, Poverty, and Death.

Christ could not be killed unless he permitted it. We have greater authority than that because we're seated in the resurrected Christ. Ephesians 2:6

That said, you got to get it in your spirit! Me telling you is not enough. I heard this stuff dozens of times and it never ever clicked until I studied revelation for a week and realized. "Oh, spirit of death? It's under my foot!" It's not readily apparent.

Upvote 0