birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
:wave: Hello and welcome to the christian forums. My name is Jenna and I hope you enjoy your stay here and that you make lots of new friends. Join in the fun. I am very please to welcome you here.

I am from birmingham england been married 6 years and recently given my life to the lord.

Upvote 0
K

Kolya

Welcome to CF dokeo!!! We welcome anyone and everyone and you will find many friends here. Below is some info I hope you find to be useful. Any other questions you may have about CF may be posted here.

Please check out the posts on the Relaxation, Hobbies, Personal, Entertainment, Music, Society and Outreach sections of this forum to get acquainted with your type of friends.

I really hope you will spend many hours here and receive a great blessing. Be sure to also browse the various Christian Denomination boards here. Perhaps you’ll find some old friends there. For sure you’ll make some new ones.

Navigating is easy from the User CP button. Also check out Armor (That is where you can build the little doll character you may see at the left of many posts) and Custom. You may also click on any person’s name on the Left of a Post to ‘Bless’ them, PM them or read their Profiles. You can also ‘Bless’ someone by clicking on the Heart/Cross Icon and you can give someone “Reputation” (Repping) by clicking on the little Hand Icon near the top left of a post. The Reputation shows as the little green or yellow squares at the top right of a post. You "Rep" someone when you like what they said in a post, or on a special day like a birthday or Anniversary, or just for fun whenever you feel like it. If you wish top see who has ‘Repped’ you, click on your User CP button and scroll down and you will see them under your ‘Reputation click Tracker’.

Blessings are the currency of CF. You get one blessing every time you post. You may also play games to win Blessings, or you can donate to CF via Pay pal or Credit Card and you get 1000 Blessings per US Dollar.

You can use blessings to buy a personalized avatar. Also if you wish to change the way anything on your posts looks, or want to build a doll character like at the left, it will cost you Blessings. Health stays 100% if you post about 5 times a day. If you don’t post for a while, it goes down.

God Bless

Kolya

Upvote 0

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
you time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the%20wave.GIF

WELCOME!

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."
-----------
Thought of the Day:
"I'm not sure where you're leading me, unless you've led me here, to where I'm lost enough to let myself be led." - Rich Mullins

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums