:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I saw this as I was on the treadmill tonight. It was only closed captioning, so I wasn't sure I really saw it all correctly. I guess I am just amazed that there is an audience for dog fighting.

I think of it as such a sleazy, smokey, sweaty, grimey, underworld event, that I just can't imagine it thriving in the real world today.

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Animal Planet has a couple of shows that deal with SPCA cops in big cities. Dog fighting, and other animals, is big business.

Big but it is illegal!

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I saw this as I was on the treadmill tonight. It was only closed captioning, so I wasn't sure I really saw it all correctly. I guess I am just amazed that there is an audience for dog fighting.

I think of it as such a sleazy, smokey, sweaty, grimey, underworld event, that I just can't imagine it thriving in the real world today.

My thoughts, exactly! :eek: :sick: :mad:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MichaelFJF

Nov 13, 2002
Utah
✟12,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
if dogfighting is ILLEGAL, then UFC and the like should be also,they are 1 and the same,and the prosecutor is going after vick so that he can run for GOV or for congress.

Most ridiculous post of the day.

Reactions: MrJim
Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Michael Vick is the most overrated quaterback in the NFL.

I agree.

What's sad about this isn't another story of an exceptionally talented athlete throwing away a great opportunity (if indeed he would be found guilty).

It's the dogs. Our new neighbor has 3 pit bulls (mom,dad,pup) and they are exceptionally friendly and intelligent animals (unlike a lot of people:D ). Abusing these critters is unacceptable.

Upvote 0

wademay4

May 1, 2007
✟15,524.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Michael Vick is the most overrated quaterback in the NFL. Even more than the Manning Brothers. Get Harringon to be the quarterback.
Trust me man, as a Michigan native who has followed Lions football for quite a while, you do not want Harrington as your QB. I do agree with Michael Vick being entirely overated though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SteveAtheist

Jun 28, 2007
✟8,812.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trust me man, as a Michigan native who has followed Lions football for quite a while, you do not want Harrington as your QB. I do agree with Michael Vick being entirely overated though.

As a Saints fan :
I hope that Harrington replaces Vick. I think they may go after Culpepper though. May the 'dirty birds' go 0-16.

As a dog owner:
Vick's actions are deplorable and I think he has thrown away the extremely charmed life he has been so fortunate to live. 54 bodies have been found on hist property thus far along with 'rape stands' for the female dogs and that is sickening. One wonders how many dogs have suffered needlessly for his entertainment.

Upvote 0

invisible trousers

~*this post promotes non-nicene christianity*~
Apr 22, 2005
✟13,218.00
Faith
Non-Denom
As an Oregonian I feel bad for Joey. He can play a mean jazz piano though!

Otherwise, both Vicks have always sucked and been overrated. I hope they throw the book at Mike. There are very few things a human can do than that are worse than torturing and killing an innocent animal.

Oh and RON MEXICO!

Upvote 0

SteveAtheist

Jun 28, 2007
✟8,812.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
As an Oregonian I feel bad for Joey. He can play a mean jazz piano though!

Otherwise, both Vicks have always sucked and been overrated. I hope they throw the book at Mike. There are very few things a human can do than that are worse than torturing and killing an innocent animal.

Oh and RON MEXICO!

I got a shirt with vick's face on the front and a number 7 in the back with R. Mexico over the number. I wear it when the Saints play the Falcons, and the Falcons fans hate it.

Upvote 0