broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to be in New York next month for about a week. I want to see people.
When is this? Because I have stuff going on intermittently through the next month, culminating in finals/graduation/moving to Jersey/new job. But in about two months, I'll be good. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

broken_one

Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
April 16-ish to th 24-ish. Dunno for sure yet. You're far though. I'm going to be about an hour away from the city (I think).
Around eastertide (21st to the 24th) I will be like 20 minutes from the city, lol.

Where exactly are you going to be?

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Around eastertide (21st to the 24th) I will be like 20 minutes from the city, lol.

Where exactly are you going to be?
I don't have details yet, but when it gets closer I will let you know. And I can text you while I'm there. :)

Upvote 0

broken_one

Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I don't have details yet, but when it gets closer I will let you know. And I can text you while I'm there. :)
I was just asking for the name of the town, lol. Because (sorry) Long Island/BK/Queens/possibly even manhattan isn't going to happen, and probably not toward Westchester either.

Location matters. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You should totally drive a few hours south to DC and see me. I'll be moving in about that same time :p

Yes! There was talk about going to DC! I'll have to confirm when the date gets closer! I'd love to see you Thomas!

lol that'd be awesome. We should have a get-together. But there are so many members on these forums, there's bound to be a few more NYers?

Sweet! You're in the city, right? Before I go, I'll have to get your number and we can plan something.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was just asking for the name of the town, lol. Because (sorry) Long Island/BK/Queens/possibly even manhattan isn't going to happen, and probably not toward Westchester either.

Location matters. :p

I think I'll mostly be in New Windsor, but I will be in NYC when we meet up with Jeff. I'm thinking about driving out to Rhode Island if a certain CFer agrees to meet.

lol that'd be awesome. We should have a get-together. But there are so many members on these forums, there's bound to be a few more NYers?

So I posted on your FB. Send me you me your number on Facebook so I can make sure to keep in touch about it when time comes closer.

So far:
-Jeff: yes.
-Sean: maybe.
-Stoyan: maybe.

Anyone else?

Upvote 0

broken_one

Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I think I'll mostly be in New Windsor, but I will be in NYC when we meet up with Jeff. I'm thinking about driving out to Rhode Island if a certain CFer agrees to meet.
See that's like mad far...still put me as a maybe, but I don't really want to go into the city during break, but I could swing north into Orange County perhaps. All depends on costs and stuff.

I've also got to move in that weekend into my new place, so I may be really busy and can't do anything. Just fair warning ahead of time.

Upvote 0