Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I'm Bob Collins, minister, mediator, teacher, stepdad, husband, grandpa; also encourager of stepcouples, teacher to stepfamilies, minister to stepparents, pastor to steppers.

I label myself as adamently Christian, attending a southern babtist church in Arkansas, USA; but primarily just a follower of Jesus. Ten years ago, in the midst of a very tumultuous second marriage which included a suicidal, angry, frightened teenaged stepdaughter, my wife and I started a local stepparenting support group since we couldn't find any other help (we were about to give up things were so bad!).

Through the process of starting a group at our local church, I also launched a web site to see if there were any more of "us" out there. Wow, did I get an awakening! I started getting responses from around the world.

Ten years later, our organization is one of the largest faith-based stepparenting support organizations in the world. All thorugh God's grace. I am a licensed minister and a certified family (domestic) mediator, working with broken families through the court system.

I have a wonderful family now, by Christ's mercy and by following His direction. Now I work full time with others who are where we were. It's a blessing, but also a trial sometimes. My wife tells others that I listen to couples fight all day long so I have no energy to fight when I get home!

Glad to be in the family here. You'll find me mostly in the remarriage forums.

blessings on all!

Bob

Reactions: Kims

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0
Jul 18, 2006
Arkansas, USA
Visit site
✟7,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thanks, Charitina! Actually, I think I came a little close to the edge of the rules in talking so much about my ministry. Not trying to promote, just perpetually excited about it!

Safer to say I'm blatantly Irish (both parents' grandparents' ancestors from Eire) and everything Irish?! Probably.

glad to be here!

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
minister2steps said:
Hello all,

I'm Bob Collins, minister, mediator, teacher, stepdad, husband, grandpa; also encourager of stepcouples, teacher to stepfamilies, minister to stepparents, pastor to steppers.

I label myself as adamently Christian, attending a southern babtist church in Arkansas, USA; but primarily just a follower of Jesus. Ten years ago, in the midst of a very tumultuous second marriage which included a suicidal, angry, frightened teenaged stepdaughter, my wife and I started a local stepparenting support group since we couldn't find any other help (we were about to give up things were so bad!).

Through the process of starting a group at our local church, I also launched a web site to see if there were any more of "us" out there. Wow, did I get an awakening! I started getting responses from around the world.

Ten years later, our organization is one of the largest faith-based stepparenting support organizations in the world. All thorugh God's grace. I am a licensed minister and a certified family (domestic) mediator, working with broken families through the court system.

I have a wonderful family now, by Christ's mercy and by following His direction. Now I work full time with others who are where we were. It's a blessing, but also a trial sometimes. My wife tells others that I listen to couples fight all day long so I have no energy to fight when I get home!

Glad to be in the family here. You'll find me mostly in the remarriage forums.

blessings on all!

Bob
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums