California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:clap: I loved both of those videos, yes. I cannot dance, at all. You are very inspiring. It's a pity, you cannot post, the videos themselves. I do like the gifs, very much. How do you make them?

Aw, you're so sweet. Thank you!!!

I'd be willing to share more videos from Vimeo since nobody really uses that site and there's far more privacy. I only have dance that isn't from a group or from when I was a little kid there, and the video quality is abysmal because my mom accidentally uploaded it in the lowest possible resolution and deleted the original file. It looks like it was filmed through gauze back in 1982. You can still hear the beautiful song, though.

Oh -
Making gifs is incredibly easy. You just upload your video or your image to a site like Imgflip, choose the portion you want (it must be between 3 and 10 seconds) and presto, whammo, kazaamo, you've got your gif!

I just made this one of a goofy blooper, haha. It literally took less than 15 seconds to make. :D
qsyht.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm feeling a rush of love right now for both of my brothers, but especially for the "little" one! He's 15 and towers above me, and is rising up so much in his life. It feels like we were just 7 and 5 collecting frogs and racing each other around, and now we're 17 and 15. He's got his learner's permit and a lovely girlfriend, is a leader in sports and at school, and is already talking with colleges about playing for them. :O It would be a dream if he ends up playing for the college I attend. His grades are on point, so it's definitely a possibility.

He has no memory of this, but I do:
ella and jax, 2001.jpg

^ 2001.

And now:
seaside.jpg

I've been under the weather lately, and he's been such a ray of sunshine for me. I was so weak I couldn't even walk steadily at one point this week, and he was carrying me up and down the stairs to my room. My room is the only one on the third floor of our house! He also entertained me and helped to keep my spirits up when they were really running low. I'm so proud of his accomplishments and his character. Isn't he adorable????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
IT IS OCTOBER! :cheer:The first day of one of the best months of the entire year! I hope you all have a great one!

halloween.jpg

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
So someone explain to me how one is exposed to all these things. I have never had much interest in Facebook until recently. My impression was you started a page and had a select set of people you kept in touch with. How is all this other stuff in the mix? Kind of sounds like a message board.

Make sure you lock your facebook page via security. I allow no one to stalk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was such a magnificent night on Sunday...the night of the eclipse and blood moon. I was able to get some nice pictures of the eclipse but just as the blood moon began, the clouds rolled in so I didn't get a great one of that. It was such a wonderful sight. :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Whoa, @Jennae, you took those photos? With your phone or a legit camera? Some people here took some amazing photos of the blood moon, but sadly I was not one of those people.

Upvote 0