New Pet Resuer Team Peace

C

CFpetRESCUER18

:wave: Hi, everyone!

Sushi614 here. This is my new account as team leader for the newest addition to the Pet Recuer Group. Team Peace will be taking care of all of the newest pets that are being created. If anyone is interested in being a pet worker send me a PM and fill out the pet worker app in the CF Pet section of the forums. Tell DoctorCF that you are applying for Team Peace.

I look forward to seeing everyone around while trying to get my post count up. LOL

CFpetRESCUER18

aka Sushi614 :thumbsup:

mommavelvet

practice makes perfect
Dec 26, 2005
✟16,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome, and

merrychristmas3.gif

Upvote 0

mommavelvet

practice makes perfect
Dec 26, 2005
✟16,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sushi614 here. This is my new account as team leader for the newest addition to the Pet Recuer Group. Team Peace will be taking care of all of the newest pets that are being created. If anyone is interested in being a pet worker send me a PM and fill out the pet worker app in the CF Pet section of the forums. Tell DoctorCF that you are applying for Team Peace.

I look forward to seeing everyone around while trying to get my post count up. LOL

CFpetRESCUER18

More pets would be rescued if they were given for free. :)

Upvote 0
C

CFpetRESCUER18

More pets would be rescued if they were given for free. :)

Ya know, it costs about 700 blessing or more to create a new pet. Most of the pets in the adoption center are only about 500. Often even less. When I got my pet last night (for 499) there was a cat for 150 and a dog for 0, yea that's free! You just have to look. Once a pet is adopted you can actually change anything you want about it, name, color, type of pet. So it doesn't really matter if what you want isn't availabe right now. Most of us just try to find the type of pet we want and change the cheaper options. But I wanted a turtle. I was blessed by a donation so i could get it and change the pet type.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.faith.

Legend
Apr 12, 2007
✟56,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

CFpetRESCUER18

Thanks for taking care of the pets in need Sushi! :clap:

Reactions: magdiel
Upvote 0