Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you a fan of. . .never mind, I don't like that show anymore. Used to love it, though until about Episode 8. . .your name brings back both some good memories (the episodes I liked :) ) and some not good memories (having to give it up because of blasphemous content :sigh: )

Anyway, take this as a grand welcome to the Christian Forums. :) Hope you have a wonderful time here! -^.^-

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ah, I hope I don't get banned for posting the name, because I am not linking you to a site or anything. The show was an anime called "The Irresponsible Captain Tylor." I don't think it's on American TV anymore anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't like it much now either. Like I said I only watched the first 8 episodes before I felt convicted that it was too blasphemous in language for a committed Christian to watch. :sigh: if someone edits that sometime though, and edits the borderline hen content. . .nevermind.

Upvote 0

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.