Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
:angel:My name is Ruth. I came here because I am quitting smoking and was looking for a good forum with nice people. I am 48 and live in Ohio.

This is an especially hard time for me because I lost my father 3 weeks ago. I still can't believe he is gone. I know it will really hit hard one of these days.:cry:

I am glad to be here and hope to get to know you all better.:amen:

Ruth:wave:

Reactions: bvwsmaker

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Posh101

Jul 4, 2006
✟7,634.00
Faith
Christian
Hie Ruth,im glad to be writing to you.im so sorry abt yo father.God is a healer of the brokenhearted,just keeppraying that he heals you instantly.Will be praying for you as well may God richly bless you and keep you in his safe hands with peace which is beyond all human understanding.God is faithful he says he will never leaveyou nor forsake you and is word is true,it is through his word that you were created and his word will come to pass

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ruth57 said:
:angel:My name is Ruth. I came here because I am quitting smoking and was looking for a good forum with nice people. I am 48 and live in Ohio.

This is an especially hard time for me because I lost my father 3 weeks ago. I still can't believe he is gone. I know it will really hit hard one of these days.:cry:

The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

nurserascal

Jul 4, 2006
ohio
✟7,643.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
Ruth57 said:

i am a new member. my name is patty. i also live in ohio. my teenager at age 16, who was saved, died 3 years ago. so, i can have a little understanding of how you must be heart wrenching over your loss. i pray for you that God will provide you with comfort, grace, and strength to live beyond this event. Give you a purpose to continue on until we see our loved one again in heaven. our loved one is not behind us anymore. they are in front of us. waiting , watching, and expectantly anticipating our homecoming. my hope is to see him again--IF i can keep myself right with God.
so, keep on keeping on and know that God fully understands your pain -- I understand just a little bit.
and God cares -- and i care.
sincerely, nurserascal

Reactions: bvwsmaker
Upvote 0