Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CajunCritter said:
New Member! Errr...Pralines, anyone?

Hi! I live in South Louisiana, and I"m looking to fellowship with other Christians.

I tried registering here once before, but I guess I wasn't ready yet to talk. This time, I think I can do better, God's worked much in me.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

'Laissez les bon temps roulez' indeed...Let the good times roll!

Don't think I ever tried a praline...but then, I don't like nuts much.

Welcome_to_Foru_ms.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 5, 2007
✟7,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi! I live in South Louisiana, and I"m looking to fellowship with other Christians.

I tried registering here once before, but I guess I wasn't ready yet to talk. This time, I think I can do better, God's worked much in me.

Laissez les bon temps roulez! :wave:
Pralines? BRING IT! Welcome!

CarolinaGirl84

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Too cool! I have family and friends in the Big Easy! I spent a ton of time there as a kid (my mom grew up there; my dad lived there, too). So glad to have you here! We'll have to trade stories about our favorite gumbo place.

Welcome! We're really glad to have you here. Make yourself at home. There's tons to do here -- forums, support groups, games, devotionals, "character" design and much more. It's a fun place!

welcome10.gif

One more thing: I'm part of the Prayer Warrior team. If you'd like to submit prayer requests, just click the "Prayer" button on the top toolbar. We'd be happy to pray for you, your family or friends. If you'd like to become a prayer warrior, just PM me and I'll tell you what to do. Welcome! :)

Upvote 0