New Member: Darrel Desoto

DarrelDesoto

Sep 3, 2007
✟7,655.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Darrel, your question is a very good one, but can lead to a very long discussion. This Thread is really for New Member Intros, not for theological discussions. You need to post a question like that in one of the Theology threads.

Or, if you want to PM me, I would be happy to reply to your questions to the best of my ability.

Well, I tried both of those and the system told me I don't have enough posts to do anything except post here. So, if you can point me to someplace other than here that I can post, I'll be happy to do that.

Thanks,
Darrel.

Upvote 0

Live4HimAndLoveOthers

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
Visit site
✟16,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
DarrelDesoto said:
Well, I tried both of those and the system told me I don't have enough posts to do anything except post here. So, if you can point me to someplace other than here that I can post, I'll be happy to do that.

Thanks,
Darrel.

Yeah, after I posted my message I remembered that you have to first post like 5 or 10 or 20 or something posts before you can PM.

However, I think you can post in the other areas. I don't remember not being able to do that. Post a message here:

http://foru.ms/f74-questions-by-non-christians.html

If you are successful (and you should have no problem beginning a new thread there...just click on "New Thread" at the top or bottom), then post a message back here to let me know you posted there, and put the link here, and I will join the discussion.

If you are truly looking for an answer, go to the link that I posted above.
But if your desire is actually to debate, then go to the link that Kristen.NewCreation posted above.

Upvote 0

Topaz

Dec 14, 2004
Angels Camp
✟11,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
welcome5-1.gif

Upvote 0

DarrelDesoto

Sep 3, 2007
✟7,655.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your assistance. It appears to have worked. I was able to repeat the content of my post from here into the forum you gave under the subject "Why does evil exist?".
However, apparently another rule for newcomers is that they cannot include links in their replies until after 15 posts, so I can't quote your post without extensive editing and I can't give you the reference to my new post. (I'm finding the plethora of arbitrary rules at this site to be quite burdensome. Christians do like to put themselves through hell, don't they?)

Upvote 0

Live4HimAndLoveOthers

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
Visit site
✟16,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
DarrelDesoto said:
Christians do like to put themselves through hell, don't they?

LOL!

OK, I don't know if I'm allowed to say this or not, but I think there's a little loophole that might allow you to post the site of your new thread (just don't overuse it). If you take out the "http://" and just include the part that comes after that, I can still find your post, and you won't technically be posting a link. (But don't tell anyone that I told you that... ;) )

Upvote 0