New Link in Human Evolution: Homo Naledi

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then what is the relationship between humans, pines, and this single life form if it isn't common ancestry. How are you saying that they are related if it isn't by common ancestry.

The question isn't about common ancestry.

You only want to talk about pine trees and humans, so we can only talk about the life forms immediate adjacent to humans and pine trees.

No, we start and the alleged beginning and find the how, the process as evidenced by the scientific method. So for, that hasn't been done.

You said that humans and pine trees emerged from a single life form. Ancestral apes produced humans. You do the math.

Certain forms of evolution says that humans and pine trees emerged from a single life form. We have yet to determine what process, HOW, the process produced pine trees and humans from this alleged single life form of long ago.

Once again, you said this is not about common ancestry. You need to make up your mind.

It's not, it's about the HOW, the process. The alleged common life form is simply the starting point for the HOW, the process of producing pine trees and humans.

Since you only allow us to discuss pine trees and humans, the starting points would be pine trees and humans. That process goes back to their immediate non-human and non-pine ancestors, and stops there since you refuse to discuss common ancestry.

It begins at some point in the distant past with an alleged single life form.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

Then what is the relationship between pine trees, humans, and this single life form you keep talking about?

Certain forms of evolution says that humans and pine trees emerged from a single life form.

What do you mean by "emerge"? Describe it.

It begins at some point in the distant past with an alleged single life form.

What is the relationship between this single life form, humans, and pine trees?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then what is the relationship between pine trees, humans, and this single life form you keep talking about?

It's not about relationship, it's about HOW, by what process, were they produced from a shared single life form of long ago.

What do you mean by "emerge"? Describe it.

You used "emerge". I simply used the same word you used.

What is the relationship between this single life form, humans, and pine trees?

They were all produced by the same process?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
It's not about relationship, it's about HOW, by what process, were they produced from a shared single life form of long ago.

Yes, it is about the relationship since views of evolution depend on those relationships. What is it?

You used "emerge". I simply used the same word you used.

What do you mean by it?

They were all produced by the same process?

What is the genetic relationship between them?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it is about the relationship since views of evolution depend on those relationships. What is it?

No, it's about the question which has been the question for a few days and dozens and dozens and dozens of posts now. The HOW.

What do you mean by it?

What do you mean by it?

What is the genetic relationship between them?

Not the question.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
No, it's about the question which has been the question for a few days and dozens and dozens and dozens of posts now. The HOW.

The HOW requires the relationships involved. What are they?

What do you mean by it?

You are the one asking for an explanation. It is up to you to describe what you are asking.

Not the question.

Genetic relationships are part of the how. What are they?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The HOW requires the relationships involved. What are they?

If you have evidence for the HOW, and how relationships are involved in the process which produced pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago, go ahead and present it.

You are the one asking for an explanation. It is up to you to describe what you are asking.

See above, and below, and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of posts asking for evidence, based on the scientific method, for the HOW....the process.

Genetic relationships are part of the how. What are they?

You'll have to support your claim by giving evidence for the HOW, the process, which produced pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If you have evidence for the HOW, and how relationships are involved in the process which produced pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago, go ahead and present it.

The how depends on the relationships. What are the relationships?

See above, and below, and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of posts asking for evidence, based on the scientific method, for the HOW....the process.

You won't tell us what process you are referring to.

You'll have to support your claim by giving evidence for the HOW, the process, which produced pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago.

Describe how pine trees and humans were produced from a single life form long ago. Last I checked, humans came about very recently.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The how depends on the relationships. What are the relationships?

No, the HOW depends on the process. What was the process, based on evidence based on the scientific method.

You won't tell us what process you are referring to.

It's up to those who claim a process produced both pine trees and humans to present the process, based on the scientific method.

Describe how pine trees and humans were produced from a single life form long ago.

That's what I've been asking.....based on the scientific method of course.

Last I checked, humans came about very recently.

That doesn't offer evidence of the HOW, the process, which produced both pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
No, the HOW depends on the process.

The process involves heredity which means that you need to define the genetic relationships between the species you are asking about.

What are those relationships?

It's up to those who claim a process produced both pine trees and humans to present the process, based on the scientific method.

You already shot that down when you wouldn't allow us to include common ancestry. You need to make up your mind. Common ancestry is part of the process of evolution. If you won't allow us to include it, then it is you who is stopping us from giving you the explanation.

That's what I've been asking.....based on the scientific method of course.

Every time I bring up the process you ignore it.

"The how is random mutations filtered through natural selection. This scientific theory makes a specific and testable hypothesis, that we should see a difference in the rate of accumulation of mutations in different parts of the genome. Specifically, we should see conservation of functional DNA sequences. That is exactly what we see. When we compare the chimp and human genomes we see the conservation of sequence in human and chimp genes compared to junk DNA."--post #310

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The process involves heredity which means that you need to define the genetic relationships between the species you are asking about.

What are those relationships?

The request for the HOW, the process, only depends on you, or someone, offering evidence for the HOW, the process.

You already shot that down when you wouldn't allow us to include common ancestry. You need to make up your mind. Common ancestry is part of the process of evolution. If you won't allow us to include it, then it is you who is stopping us from giving you the explanation.

A common life form is simply the starting point for applying the HOW, the process, which produced both pine trees and humans from the alleged single common life form. It's the starting point.

Every time I bring up the process you ignore it.

"The how is random mutations filtered through natural selection. This scientific theory makes a specific and testable hypothesis, that we should see a difference in the rate of accumulation of mutations in different parts of the genome. Specifically, we should see conservation of functional DNA sequences. That is exactly what we see. When we compare the chimp and human genomes we see the conservation of sequence in human and chimp genes compared to junk DNA."--post #310

You're not applying the process to the first life form which produced pine trees and humans. You've given no evidence, based on the scientific method, that random mutations and natural selection produced pine trees and humans.

You keep ignoring the request and are attempting to present something about chimp and human genomes. Apply your view to the first life form and offer evidence, based on the scientific method.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The request for the HOW, the process, only depends on you, or someone, offering evidence for the HOW, the process.

The process of what? Describe it.

A common life form is simply the starting point for applying the HOW, the process, which produced both pine trees and humans from the alleged single common life form.

That would require a common ancestor which you refuse to accept.

You're not applying the process to the first life form which produced pine trees and humans.

The process I am describing does not have any life form that produces both pine trees and humans.

If you refuse to let me define the process, then it is time that you define the process.

You've given no evidence, based on the scientific method, that random mutations and natural selection produced pine trees and humans.

I just gave you that evidence.

See what I mean? You ignore the evidence.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The process of what? Describe it.

The process, the HOW, of pine trees and humans being produced from an alleged single life form of long ago. Same thing I've asked for probably over a hundred times now.

That would require a common ancestor which you refuse to accept.

The process I am describing does not have any life form that produces both pine trees and humans.

I know.

If you refuse to let me define the process, then it is time that you define the process.

Go for it. Describe the process for HOW pine trees and humans were produced from an alleged single life form of long ago.

I just gave you that evidence.

See what I mean? You ignore the evidence.

You've given no evidence for the process of the HOW of pine trees and humans.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The process, the HOW, of pine trees and humans being produced from an alleged single life form of long ago.

There were no humans long ago, so I don't know what you are referring to. The theory of evolution has humans appearing very recently, not long ago.

Same thing I've asked for probably over a hundred times now.

Which is?

The process of evolution requires common ancestry, so we aren't talking about evolution? If not, what process are you talking about?

Go for it. Describe the process for HOW pine trees and humans were produced from an alleged single life form of long ago.

How can I describe a process when you won't allow me to include a vital part of that process?

You've given no evidence for the process of the HOW of pine trees and humans.

How is that not evidence?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There were no humans long ago, so I don't know what you are referring to. The theory of evolution has humans appearing very recently, not long ago.

I'm referring to the alleged life form from which both humans and pine trees came as the starting point. According to the view, this wasn't a human, or pine tree, life form.

Which is?

Evidence, based on the scientific method, for HOW, the process, which produced pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago.

The process of evolution requires common ancestry, so we aren't talking about evolution? If not, what process are you talking about?

See above.

How can I describe a process when you won't allow me to include a vital part of that process?

Include whatever you wish as long as it's applicable to both pine trees and humans and is based on the scientific method.

]QUOTE]How is that not evidence?[/QUOTE]

No, the question is how is that evidence for the HOW, the process, which produced pine trees and humans from an alleged single life form of long ago based on the scientific method.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I'm referring to the alleged life form from which both humans and pine trees came as the starting point.

The common ancestor of humans and pine trees? Is that who you are talking about?

Until you answer this question, I won't know what process you are referring to.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The common ancestor of humans and pine trees? Is that who you are talking about?

Until you answer this question, I won't know what process you are referring to.

What's there to misunderstand about the criteria of an alleged single life form of long ago?

I know your response will not offer the evidence, based on the scientific method, repeatedly asked for now.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A lot. Just answer the question.

Go back and read what I've repeatedly asked (probably over a hundred times by now) and especially play close attention to the "alleged singe life form of long ago" part of the request.

Why you playing games?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Go back and read what I've repeatedly asked (probably over a hundred times by now) and especially play close attention to the "alleged singe life form of long ago" part of the request.

Why you playing games?

I am not the one playing games. Just answer the question.

Upvote 0