New guy in town!

R

Rusho

Hello all!!

My name is Mike and I stumbled upon this site a couple weeks ago. Sadly I was unable to register earlier but I'm here now! I've recently moved to Colorado to start my senior year and I am trying to make friends anywhere I possibly can.:thumbsup:

Before I started my move, my pastor conducted a sermon about God being the focus of our lives. How distractions are around every corner and we need to keep our eyes down that narrow path He has laid out for us.

Now this caught my attention fairly fast and I began to peel apart my life bit by bit and came to understand that the distractions have gotten a hold of me.

With joining this forum, I hope to get re-focused. I hope to increase my relationship with God and become a better servant than I ever was before. I know this is just one small step, but even a small step can be a push into the right direction.

Feel free to pm me about anything... problems, prayer requests, etc. I would love to helpout in any way I can.

Take Care and God Bless
-Mike

StarSapphire

Joyfully we adore Him!
Nov 28, 2004
Northern California
✟11,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

elf_lady_9

the book loving Elven Calvinist
Mar 13, 2006
in a house in a city in a state in a country on an
✟16,278.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
w20178072.gif

Hi Mike!! Welcome to Christian Forums!! I hope you enjoy your time here. hey, i'm 17 and am going to be a senior too!! seniors are awesome!! :clap: :D
aww, that stinks that you had to move right before your last year of hs. but i'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. :) if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. hope to see you around,

Bethany:)

p.s. A big Welcome to DutchGirly too!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rusho said:
Hello all!!

My name is Mike and I stumbled upon this site a couple weeks ago. Sadly I was unable to register earlier but I'm here now! I've recently moved to Colorado to start my senior year and I am trying to make friends anywhere I possibly can.:thumbsup:

Before I started my move, my pastor conducted a sermon about God being the focus of our lives. How distractions are around every corner and we need to keep our eyes down that narrow path He has laid out for us.

Now this caught my attention fairly fast and I began to peel apart my life bit by bit and came to understand that the distractions have gotten a hold of me.

With joining this forum, I hope to get re-focused. I hope to increase my relationship with God and become a better servant than I ever was before. I know this is just one small step, but even a small step can be a push into the right direction.

Feel free to pm me about anything... problems, prayer requests, etc. I would love to helpout in any way I can.

Take Care and God Bless
-Mike
It is so good to hear a young person speak as you do! Keep up the good work, God bless you and I will pm you some day as you suggested if I ever need support!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums