✟7,814.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hi,

I am completely new to this site ... and to a large extent, new to Christianity. I've always been around it, just as part of my culture; I have had a Christian education, but never truly listened in church. I considered myself an agnostic, and was searching for my true faith.

Then, just on this Ash Wednesday, when I was at a service, I heard the preacher say: "We have started using people and loving things; it is time to love people and use things." From that moment I realised that Christianity really held the answers I was looking for.

I feel bad that I largely ignored many arguments before, but feel I have come through stronger as a result of having a faith which wasnt always present. I wasn't brought up specifically Christian; but now I am. It is a lot to take in, but I am loving life (and God).

God Bless

Reactions: JPPT1974

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Beaver1 said:
Hi,

I am completely new to this site ... and to a large extent, new to Christianity. I've always been around it, just as part of my culture; I have had a Christian education, but never truly listened in church. I considered myself an agnostic, and was searching for my true faith.

Then, just on this Ash Wednesday, when I was at a service, I heard the preacher say: "We have started using people and loving things; it is time to love people and use things." From that moment I realised that Christianity really held the answers I was looking for.

I feel bad that I largely ignored many arguments before, but feel I have come through stronger as a result of having a faith which wasnt always present. I wasn't brought up specifically Christian; but now I am. It is a lot to take in, but I am loving life (and God).

God Bless

Thanks for this testimony. Welcome to CF! You'll learn a lot here as you explore. Check out "One Bread, One Body " on the congregational thread...

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and

attachment.php

Be sure to check the FAQ at the top for the info you may need to have a good start at CF.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums