Dec 24, 2003
temp on Earth..soon to Fly!
Visit site
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Just about everyone knows Hebrews 13:5,or do they.

Well lets look at the whole truth and nothing but the truth, let us really look at the whole verse not just the end, shall we.

Hebrews 13:5

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, beacuse God has said'Never will I leave you or forsake you"

So we can see that when we feel that God has forsaken us, it usually because we are NOT content.

He never forsakes us, we forsake him. Lets stop that!:blush:

Let the whole word transform you, it will do you good:thumbsup:

snbunch

Oct 23, 2006
Lawrenceburg, TN
✟7,654.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:clap:

I am a new Christian, and before I started reading the Bible, there was always stuff that I wanted. Stuff, stuff, stuff. There was always something new that I wanted that I couldn't afford. Very recently, I took a look around and thought "Why do I have so much stuff when there are so many people that don't have food?" It really made me re-evaluate my priorities and appreciate the things I'm blessed to have rather than the things I don't have or need.

Upvote 0

AngeliaTurner

Singing for the Lord!!!
Aug 9, 2006
Mississippi
✟18,406.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is a great feeling to know that God is always there for us. He will never leave us. Amen!!! Thank you Lord for always being there for me. I love you and thank you for what you have done for me.

Always remember when you are at your lowest, and feel you are all alone. God is right there with you!!

Upvote 0