Never Ending Story

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 20, 2012
✟7,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and Bugs Bunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told Bugs Bunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me. Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry. He went up to the bully and said, "what's up, dork?" while chewing a carrot. I began to laugh loudly. The bully winced in embarrassment and turned to leave. However, Bugs Bunny grabbed him by the arm and rolled him into a ball and bounced him around the city for 5 hours. I couldn't stop laughing. Then I decided I wanted to buy Bugs Bunny some carrot juice for his hard work and then all of a sudden we run into Michael Jordan... He asked Bugs Bunny if he would like to play basketball. Bugs Bunny said sure as long as you let my friend play too. Michael Jordon thought long and hard and finally agreed. Then he introduced me as his friend, called me a nice person, and then magically disappeared. I was soo excited to have met a basketball star like Micheal Jordan that I Jumped and danced for joy until I was out of breath. Then, I really decided that I was going to practice basketball with my older sister who was on the Varsity basketball team at her high school. The next day at school, I tried out for the team and made it. When I got my jersey at practice, I met this nice new transfer student named Tommy. Tommy and I hit it off real quickly. I couldn't take my eyes off him. His hard abs and those dreamy eyes. Wow. The blonde highlights in his brown hair and look!!! He's wearing Blue Air Jordans, just like mine!!! At a night game, in a town a couple of hours away, Tommy was taking the ball away from anybody else because he thought he had the most talent. He got the team lectured in the locker room and his playing time was cut. Tommy was very angry at the coach for benching him so he vandilized the mascot costume. It was quite atrocious the way he.... ...drew mustache on the lion's face and tore the arm off. He should have...drawn a smiley on the pavement, but what the hey he......... DID HIS BEST. What else could he do but his best? Poor Tommy... didn't give up though...he then tried Then he tried to explain to the principal that the coach was not treating him fairly. So then the principal said,"Thomas, what kind of trouble is this? I suspend you from school for 3 days. Until then you are dismissed. On the morning of the 3rd day... he came anyway :doh: ...and THEN..... wait . for . it...... He got reinstated with straight A's. And decided to sue the principal for wrongful suspension But the school burnt down and with it all the records....

soooo.... the chances of him suing were kinda' sunk.....and with this good news, he.... drove down the road and crashed his car ...but just as it seemed that all was lost and his survival odds were abysmally stacked against him..... The US Marines and the Fire Brigade came and saved him and rolled and rolled and rolled........... until he rolled right into...... a very prickly and very bushy bush ....but amaaaaazingly, the bush collapsed right before.... his eyes and turned into cotton wool and started to spin as.... black clouds started to cover the sun and a giant talking bird flew down to him with good news....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.