PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I thought I stipulated it was "hippie talk"?

Hippie talk ≠ modern slang.
Even if you did, you know that the more modern slang is going to be what anyone that wasn't growing up in the 1970s would think of first. Which is what makes it oh so funny, especially considering how awkward about a certain subject you are XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD best choose your words more wisely next time, eh?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Even if you did, you know that the more modern slang is going to be what anyone that wasn't growing up in the 1970s would think of first.
Oh, Heaven forbid they would think to Google it first, eh?

I mean, when discussing topics with scientific methodists, I was always under the impression one "investigates before one communicates."

A rule of thumb that I find lacking in many of my conversations here.

Including this one.
PsychoSarah said:
Which is what makes it oh so funny, especially considering how awkward about a certain subject you are XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD best choose your words more wisely next time, eh?
How's come you are the only one making a big deal out of this?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh, Heaven forbid they would think to Google it first, eh?

I mean, when discussing topics with scientific methodists, I was always under the impression one "investigates before one communicates."

A rule of thumb that I find lacking in many of my conversations here.
Oh, even if I had bothered to look up and figure out the meaning you intended, I would still be humored by the meaning that immediately came to mind.

Including this one.
How's come you are the only one making a big deal out of this?
I'm not making a big deal out of it, my previous post was going to be the end of my commentary on the matter.

Upvote 0