Nero, not the AC,LawlessOne,Beast or ManofSin

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Nero had many wives!!!

Nero worshipped apollo..

I totally forgot about my life before as a philosopher, regarding Seneca, a philosopher whom Nero was taught under..

Senecas relationship with Nero is outlined in his work.. He tried to bring Nero to humility and ultimately failed...

This just gets better and better..

Nero the antichrist.. lol Had me going there for a while..

Nero was a creampuff compared to the Beast that is coming...

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You need to read up on Nero!

Thats how you rebut one of the greatest detriments to your logical fallacy?

I need to read up?

Nero isnt your guy..

However..

cool-story-bro.gif

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thats how you rebut one of the greatest detriments to your logical fallacy?

I need to read up?

Nero isnt your guy..

However..

cool-story-bro.gif
The fallacy is your premise. You think Revelation was written in 95 AD. I hold it was written most likely about 67 AD.

That being the case, there would be no biblical confirmation of Nero because the canon was closed well before 95 AD.

The only way to confirm Johns prophecy of who the beast was would be to read the prophecy in light of historical writings. Worship of Roman Emperors was not a choice! That is historical fact. That Christians were executed for refusing to worship Nero (or other emperors), is also fact. Nero ordered the deaths of Peter and Paul. Both testify to their deaths in their writngs, and I believe Eusebius writes of this as well as others. You can do the research, or not.

So in conclusion, I really could care less whether you think Nero was the beast. I will hold he was the person of Revelation 13 which John says can be identified by the number of his name, which was 666. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The fallacy is your premise. You think Revelation was written in 95 AD. I hold it was written most likely about 67 AD.

That being the case, there would be no biblical confirmation of Nero because the canon was closed well before 95 AD.

The only way to confirm Johns prophecy of who the beast was would be to read the prophecy in light of historical writings. Worship of Roman Emperors was not a choice! That is historical fact. That Christians were executed for refusing to worship Nero (or other emperors), is also fact. Nero ordered the deaths of Peter and Paul. Both testify to their deaths in their writngs, and I believe Eusebius writes of this as well as others. You can do the research, or not.

So in conclusion, I really could care less whether you think Nero was the beast. I will hold he was the person of Revelation 13 which John says can be identified by the number of his name, which was 666. :thumbsup:

Ive never even looked into the date Rev was written..

It makes more sense that it was written prior to 70ad.. Im with you on that one if I was to just simply "guess"..

I really dont understand where you come up with this stuff..

Did i not tell you in another post that the date of Rev has no bearing on my understanding??

I mean, if the date was known, and it was 96ad or whatever, then your story is shot, but I dont need that, there is more evidence to prove my point without the date of Rev.. lol

I can get the 70ad result for the temple destruction with the Bible, you need history and still havent figured out how I know this.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ive never even looked into the date Rev was written..

It makes more sense that it was written prior to 70ad.. Im with you on that one if I was to just simply "guess"..

I really dont understand where you come up with this stuff..

Did i not tell you in another post that the date of Rev has no bearing on my understanding??

I mean, if the date was known, and it was 96ad or whatever, then your story is shot, but I dont need that, there is more evidence to prove my point without the date of Rev.. lol

I can get the 70ad result for the temple destruction with the Bible, you need history and still havent figured out how I know this.
You really think I need history to say 70 AD actually happened? Surely you jest.

All I need is scripture because it has not failed prophetically or historically. That's all I need to know the 70 AD destruction happened.

Equally when I have Paul and Peter attesting to their own deaths...and Nero is the standing emperor I don't need secular history. The Neronic persecution is in full swing against the church.

The bible is time tested prophetically accurate, historically accurate and evidentially accurate.

That is all!

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The bible is time tested prophetically accurate, historically accurate and evidentially accurate.

That is all!

Agree with this statement for sure..^^^

I know you dont need history to affirm the 70ad date, Im saying the Bible tells us the 70ad date, but people use history to prove what the Bible says..

There is one verse in the entire Bible that proves 70ad as the actual date of the fall of the 2nd temple, do you know what verse that is?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Agree with this statement for sure..^^^

I know you dont need history to affirm the 70ad date, Im saying the Bible tells us the 70ad date, but people use history to prove what the Bible says..

There is one verse in the entire Bible that proves 70ad as the actual date of the fall of the 2nd temple, do you know what verse that is?

I'm not aware of one verse that does that...but you go ahead and share what you think it is.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm not aware of one verse that does that...but you go ahead and share what you think it is.

Ill preface this post with this first..

Mat 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Ok.. Well, I assume this, could I be wrong?? Well sure Im a human lol, Ive ran it across BW, an actual scholar in these matters and he doesnt agree entirely, but thinks I might have something and has good evidence to back his case, but here is my understanding from scripture..(He is firm on our Generation, and I agree with that already)

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

3 score+10= 70

Mat_24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Was Christ talking about the generation of his time?? I believe so, but I also believe that because so much of the prophecy in the Gospel was unfulfilled, that it applied to the "last generation" as well, which ironically is starting to line up with our reality as we are 65 years into that generation and the Eze38 war is lining up flawlessly with the recent removal of power from Libya and Egypt. Persia and Russia are already allies, and the recent alliance between Saudi Arabia and Israel is consistent with the coming war as they are not mentioned as one of the countries that comes against Israel.

Here is the Breakdown I gave BW, tell me what you think.. Keep in mind, if I was off by one year, this entire post fails, it just works to perfectly based on the data. (you could say I have an affliction for biblical numerology)

Jesus born, Judgement 70 years later. (1 generation) 70ad
Israel born, Judgement 70 years later. (1 generation) 2018

Israel born 1948+70=2018, judgement, or middle of 70th week of Daniel..

If the 70th week starts next year, as I suspect it will, that is 66 years after the return of the Jews to Israel.

2014=2+1+4= 7, Gods Holy number, 14 is the sum of its factors, 2x7

Separation of Christians and anti christians.

2x7 (Gods signifier is 7) (2 signifies separation, Christians/Pagans)

TWO: This number can mean difference, division or double portion.

• In the Creation event, God separated light and darkness. [Genesis 1:3-4]
  • The Ten Commandments were inscribed on two tablets of stone. [Exodus 31:18; 32:15; 34:1, 4, 29]
  • The children of Israel were forbidden to collect manna on the Sabbath and therefore were permitted to collect a double portion of manna on Friday.[Exodus 16:5]
  • On the 6th day of Creation God created two—male and female—of every species in order that fertility might be a blessing to the earth. [Genesis 1:24-31]
  • In the New Testament, Christians also saw this number as a symbol of the second person of the Trinity, the Incarnation of God the Son in the perfection of His humanity and divinity.

2018= 2+1+8=11 (the sum of 18's factors is 6) 3x6 or 6+6+6, or Judgement.

ELEVEN: disorder: 10 + 1 or 12 - 1; also disorganization, lack of fulfillment, imperfection.

• At Kadesh-Barnea the Children of Israel traveled eleven days from Mt. Sinai. In one more day they could have been in the Holy Land but their faith failed them [Deuteronomy 1:2].
  • The last two Kings of Judah each reigned eleven years before the Babylonian conquest of Judah: Jehoiakim [2 Kings 23:36; 24:1; 2 Chronicles 36:5-6 ] and Zedekiah [2 Chronicles 36:11; Jeremiah 52:1]
  • When Judas died there were only eleven Apostles - their number was incomplete; to complete the order of twelve, a twelfth Apostles was chosen by lot [Acts 1:15-26].

2021, end of the Juddgement

21 is the sum of its factors, or 7, Gods holy number.. 3x7=21

THREE: In sacred Scripture the number three represents that which is solid, real, substantial, and something in its completeness. This number usually indicates something of importance or significance in God's plan of salvation by identifying an important event in Salvation History. This number operates as a "sign-post" in Scripture study for the reader to "pay attention" to the significance of the next event.
In the Old Testament:

• It is the first of the 4 perfect numbers which are 3 (divine perfection); 7 (spiritual perfection); 10 (ordinal perfection); and 12 (governmental perfection).
  • The earth was separated from the waters on the 3rd day [Genesis 1:9-13]
  • There were three Patriarchs of the children of Israel: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel
  • There are three verses in the Priestly Blessing in which the Tetragrammaton, YHWH, God's holy covenant name, appears three times [Numbers 6:24-26].
  • Three times the angelic Seraphim cry "Holy, Holy, Holy" [Isaiah 6:3 and Revelation 4:8].
  • After the Great Flood mankind descended from the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. [Genesis 10:1-32]
  • Three "men" announced to Abraham that his barren wife would bear a son [Genesis 18:14].
  • Abraham was commanded to sacrifice his son after a three-day journey to Mt. Moriah [Genesis 22:1-4].
  • Baby Moses was hidden by his mother for three months [Exodus 2:1] and the adult Moses requests of Pharaoh that he let Moses take his people on a three-day journey into the wilderness to offer sacrifice to their God [Exodus 3:18].
  • There were three divisions of the desert Tabernacle and later the Temple in Jerusalem: the Outer Court, the Holy Place, and the Holy of Holies [Exodus 27:9; 26:1-30, 35-37; 31-34; 38:9-20; 21-31; 40:1-33; 1 Kings 6: 1-37].
  • God is mentioned three times in the Shema, the Old Covenant profession of faith [Deuteronomy 6:4] and three times in the priestly blessing [Numbers 6:24-26].
  • The three attributes of God mentioned in Exodus 33:18-19 are hen, rachum, and hesed (gracious, compassionate /merciful, and loving kindness).
  • Of the seven annual Holy Feasts of the Sinai Covenant, three are "pilgrim feasts" in which every man 13 years or older must present himself before God at His Sanctuary and later at the Temple in Jerusalem. This command is repeated three time in scripture [Exodus 23:14-17; 34:18-23; Deuteronomy 16:16]
  • Jonah spent three days in the belly of the great fish [Jonah 1:17]; Jonah took three days to journey across the city of Nineveh [Jonah 3:3]
2+2+1=5 (2021, end of Judgement)

FIVE: This is the number of power and Divine grace.

• Five kinds of animals were sacrificed under the Old Covenant Law of sacrifice: goats, sheep, cattle, pigeons and doves [Genesis 15:9; Exodus 29:38; Leviticus 1:1-17; 3:1; 4:3, 14, 23, 28; 5:6-7]
  • God changed Abram's name to Abraham by adding the letter/number five to his name [Genesis 17:5]. He changed Sarai's name by adding the same letter/number with the value of "grace" to form the name Sarah [Genesis 17:15]. Abraham and Sarah were transformed by grace to become the parents of a family from which the Messiah would be born
  • The Tabernacle was measured in multiples of five [Exodus 25 - 27]
  • There are five books of the Torah (first 5 books of the Old Testament)
  • Matthew's Gospel is divided into five "books" composed of five narratives and five discourses.
  • Jesus bled from five wounds on the altar of the Cross: His two hands, his two feet and His head.
  • Daniel proclaimed the Fifth Kingdom to be an Everlasting Kingdom [Daniel 2:37-44].

We are on Gods prophetic time clock, the Jews are the mechanism he will use to start it up again..

You couldnt make this stuff up if you wanted... I guess we will have to see..

If only the Jews knew how big of a mistake it is to build the Temple.. We cant stop what is coming..

Bare in mind, I didnt calculate these claims until after I figured we were the last generation from Christs, Isaiahs, Hoseas, and Daniels prophecies.

I just started looking for synchronicity in the numbers according to holy numbers and what they are used for throughout scripture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ill preface this post with this first..

Mat 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Ok.. Well, I assume this, could I be wrong?? Well sure Im a human lol, Ive ran it across BW, an actual scholar in these matters and he doesnt agree entirely, but thinks I might have something and has good evidence to back his case, but here is my understanding from scripture..(He is firm on our Generation, and I agree with that already)

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

3 score+10= 70

Mat_24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Was Christ talking about the generation of his time?? I believe so, but I also believe that because so much of the prophecy in the Gospel was unfulfilled, that it applied to the "last generation" as well, which ironically is starting to line up with our reality as we are 65 years into that generation and the Eze38 war is lining up flawlessly with the recent removal of power from Libya and Egypt. Persia and Russia are already allies, and the recent alliance between Saudi Arabia and Israel is consistent with the coming war as they are not mentioned as one of the countries that comes against Israel.

Here is the Breakdown I gave BW, tell me what you think.. Keep in mind, if I was off by one year, this entire post fails, it just works to perfectly based on the data. (you could say I have an affliction for biblical numerology)

Jesus born, Judgement 70 years later. (1 generation) 70ad
Israel born, Judgement 70 years later. (1 generation) 2018

Israel born 1948+70=2018, judgement, or middle of 70th week of Daniel..

If the 70th week starts next year, as I suspect it will, that is 66 years after the return of the Jews to Israel.

2014=2+1+4= 7, Gods Holy number, 14 is the sum of its factors, 2x7

Separation of Christians and anti christians.

2x7 (Gods signifier is 7) (2 signifies separation, Christians/Pagans)

TWO: This number can mean difference, division or double portion.

• In the Creation event, God separated light and darkness. [Genesis 1:3-4]
  • The Ten Commandments were inscribed on two tablets of stone. [Exodus 31:18; 32:15; 34:1, 4, 29]
  • The children of Israel were forbidden to collect manna on the Sabbath and therefore were permitted to collect a double portion of manna on Friday.[Exodus 16:5]
  • On the 6th day of Creation God created two—male and female—of every species in order that fertility might be a blessing to the earth. [Genesis 1:24-31]
  • In the New Testament, Christians also saw this number as a symbol of the second person of the Trinity, the Incarnation of God the Son in the perfection of His humanity and divinity.

2018= 2+1+8=11 (the sum of 18's factors is 6) 3x6 or 6+6+6, or Judgement.

ELEVEN: disorder: 10 + 1 or 12 - 1; also disorganization, lack of fulfillment, imperfection.

• At Kadesh-Barnea the Children of Israel traveled eleven days from Mt. Sinai. In one more day they could have been in the Holy Land but their faith failed them [Deuteronomy 1:2].
  • The last two Kings of Judah each reigned eleven years before the Babylonian conquest of Judah: Jehoiakim [2 Kings 23:36; 24:1; 2 Chronicles 36:5-6 ] and Zedekiah [2 Chronicles 36:11; Jeremiah 52:1]
  • When Judas died there were only eleven Apostles - their number was incomplete; to complete the order of twelve, a twelfth Apostles was chosen by lot [Acts 1:15-26].

2021, end of the Juddgement

21 is the sum of its factors, or 7, Gods holy number.. 3x7=21

THREE: In sacred Scripture the number three represents that which is solid, real, substantial, and something in its completeness. This number usually indicates something of importance or significance in God's plan of salvation by identifying an important event in Salvation History. This number operates as a "sign-post" in Scripture study for the reader to "pay attention" to the significance of the next event.
In the Old Testament:

• It is the first of the 4 perfect numbers which are 3 (divine perfection); 7 (spiritual perfection); 10 (ordinal perfection); and 12 (governmental perfection).
  • The earth was separated from the waters on the 3rd day [Genesis 1:9-13]
  • There were three Patriarchs of the children of Israel: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel
  • There are three verses in the Priestly Blessing in which the Tetragrammaton, YHWH, God's holy covenant name, appears three times [Numbers 6:24-26].
  • Three times the angelic Seraphim cry "Holy, Holy, Holy" [Isaiah 6:3 and Revelation 4:8].
  • After the Great Flood mankind descended from the three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. [Genesis 10:1-32]
  • Three "men" announced to Abraham that his barren wife would bear a son [Genesis 18:14].
  • Abraham was commanded to sacrifice his son after a three-day journey to Mt. Moriah [Genesis 22:1-4].
  • Baby Moses was hidden by his mother for three months [Exodus 2:1] and the adult Moses requests of Pharaoh that he let Moses take his people on a three-day journey into the wilderness to offer sacrifice to their God [Exodus 3:18].
  • There were three divisions of the desert Tabernacle and later the Temple in Jerusalem: the Outer Court, the Holy Place, and the Holy of Holies [Exodus 27:9; 26:1-30, 35-37; 31-34; 38:9-20; 21-31; 40:1-33; 1 Kings 6: 1-37].
  • God is mentioned three times in the Shema, the Old Covenant profession of faith [Deuteronomy 6:4] and three times in the priestly blessing [Numbers 6:24-26].
  • The three attributes of God mentioned in Exodus 33:18-19 are hen, rachum, and hesed (gracious, compassionate /merciful, and loving kindness).
  • Of the seven annual Holy Feasts of the Sinai Covenant, three are "pilgrim feasts" in which every man 13 years or older must present himself before God at His Sanctuary and later at the Temple in Jerusalem. This command is repeated three time in scripture [Exodus 23:14-17; 34:18-23; Deuteronomy 16:16]
  • Jonah spent three days in the belly of the great fish [Jonah 1:17]; Jonah took three days to journey across the city of Nineveh [Jonah 3:3]
2+2+1=5 (2021, end of Judgement)

FIVE: This is the number of power and Divine grace.

• Five kinds of animals were sacrificed under the Old Covenant Law of sacrifice: goats, sheep, cattle, pigeons and doves [Genesis 15:9; Exodus 29:38; Leviticus 1:1-17; 3:1; 4:3, 14, 23, 28; 5:6-7]
  • God changed Abram's name to Abraham by adding the letter/number five to his name [Genesis 17:5]. He changed Sarai's name by adding the same letter/number with the value of "grace" to form the name Sarah [Genesis 17:15]. Abraham and Sarah were transformed by grace to become the parents of a family from which the Messiah would be born
  • The Tabernacle was measured in multiples of five [Exodus 25 - 27]
  • There are five books of the Torah (first 5 books of the Old Testament)
  • Matthew's Gospel is divided into five "books" composed of five narratives and five discourses.
  • Jesus bled from five wounds on the altar of the Cross: His two hands, his two feet and His head.
  • Daniel proclaimed the Fifth Kingdom to be an Everlasting Kingdom [Daniel 2:37-44].

We are on Gods prophetic time clock, the Jews are the mechanism he will use to start it up again..

You couldnt make this stuff up if you wanted... I guess we will have to see..

If only the Jews knew how big of a mistake it is to build the Temple.. We cant stop what is coming..

Bare in mind, I didnt calculate these claims until after I figured we were the last generation from Christs, Isaiahs, Hoseas, and Daniels prophecies.

I just started looking for synchronicity in the numbers according to holy numbers and what they are used for throughout scripture.
That's pretty much a fabrication of the scriptures xXChristPeripheralXx!!! I'll give you an E for effort...but with that one you qualify for the Harold Camping Numerology Award!

Sorry brother, don't be offended...I won't buy that at all...but good try...:thumbsup:

I could just as easy say 70 AD happened because it's ten sevens...but the fact is...I don't know that...nor can I justify that.

You can make scripture say a lot of stuff...you just proved it. That's as good as the Bible Codes suff!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's pretty much a fabrication of the scriptures xXChristPeripheralXx!!! I'll give you an E for effort...but with that one you qualify for the Harold Camping Numerology Award!

Sorry brother, don't be offended...I won't buy that at all...but good try...:thumbsup:

I could just as easy say 70 AD happened because it's ten sevens...but the fact is...I don't know that...nor can I justify that.

You can make scripture say a lot of stuff...you just proved it. That's as good as the Bible Codes suff!!!

Here is the thing.

The numbers work.

Just saying..

If a generation was 71 years, the entire formula is shot.

You cant make them say something else, I used Gods numbers..

Think about it.. I put the numbers together after I discerned next year starting, turns out, its flawless mathematically and based on the Bibles use of Holy numbers..

food for thought.. Either way, next year is going to be fun.

(ps, if you were a free mason, you would be obligated to disagree with me)

So simply disagreeing means nothing, the numbers work, flawlessly..

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Even that works^^

And dont think for a second God didnt want us to observe numbers..

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Still cracking this one)

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off(slaine), but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is the thing.

The numbers work.

Just saying..

If a generation was 71 years, the entire formula is shot.

You cant make them say something else, I used Gods numbers..

Think about it.. I put the numbers together after I discerned next year starting, turns out, its flawless mathematically and based on the Bibles use of Holy numbers..

food for thought.. Either way, next year is going to be fun.

(ps, if you were a free mason, you would be obligated to disagree with me)

So simply disagreeing means nothing, the numbers work, flawlessly..
I've always thought that 70 AD was by God...but ask me to prove that...I can't.

Trust me...I've thought it through based on 70 because God judged Judah for failing to keep the land sabbath...He sent them to 70 years captivity for that reason...but God says that too...so there is warrant for it.

Also I think a generation is 40 years...not 70. Most base that on the fourty years God gave Israel in the wilderness for refusing to go into the land the first time. It took 40 years for that generation to die.

I could never be a Mason...salvation NEVER has been by works!

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Trust me...I've thought it through based on 70 because God judged Judah for failing to keep the land sabbath...He sent them to 70 years captivity for that reason...but God says that too...so there is warrant for it.

Also I think a generation is 40 years...not 70. Most base that on the fourty years God gave Israel in the wilderness for refusing to go into the land the first time. It took 40 years for that generation to die.

Masons serve satan, so Id hope not..:p

Gods numbers are Holy.. I dont know man, Im a numbers guy..

I see the same theme in scripture, as well as how the Universe works like a machine based on numbers..

I know the Bible is encoded, for the believer, but im of the mind it goes deeper..

God says count the number of a man, whos number is 666.

Man and serpent are created on the 6th day.. Like I said im still working on that one..

Only thing I can come up with date wise is that the Beast would reveal himself at the mid point, which is 2018.

18 is the sum of its factors, 6. or 6+6+6.. who knows, he will make an entrance we wont miss imo..

I dont let it consume me too much... Okay, maybe a little..

The_Number_23_09.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Ive thought about the 40 number too, and I have to lend credence to your theory as much as mine, but the 70 number seems to be consistent...

Our lifespan is 120 years, something to also think about..

120 is 12x10.

12 months
7 days
24 hrs
360 30x12
42 months 7x6
1335 445x3
7 candle sticks
7 continents
4 directionsNSEW/4 corners of the earth
1 earth, 1 heaven

I could go all day..

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
COMPARE THIS:

TO THIS:

I cannot objectively say that is for sure.. As I said here.. You are so hungry for my attention, just talk to me man, Im here for you..

As I said to Ebedmelech when I prefaced that post..

Ok.. Well, I assume this, could I be wrong?? Sure, Im human lol

No matter how hard you try, I am always one step ahead of your antics bro..

You still refuse to answer my questions as it would destroy your position.

There isnt enough room to quote all of your fallacious comments..

Upvote 0