Needing surgery for herniated discs in neck

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug: :groupray: Tomorrow morning, Friday 9am I go to my primary doctor and she will get papers from my Pain Management doctor and then hopefully refer me to the Orthapedic surgeon. Please say a prayer for me as the pain is seering and it is going into my shoulder and hurting my upper arm muscles and causing decreased range of motion in my arms. It is hard to even pull my hair back! OUCH!

I had trauma when I was a teen and the discs didnt start causing pain til I was 30, but now that has been 18 yrs.

I am hoping for relief and permanant relief, because I have tried dozens of coritzone and lidacaine injections and feel like a pin cushion. and even had series of injections for a Nerve block, and it wore off after a couple weeks.

Im praying I will get to talk to the surgeon and get an appt for surgery as well. Please prayas I will probably have to take time to update MRI's and I have three kids to care for! Im very slow when it comes to organizing and planning this, I was suppose to plan it about a year ago! oh my! So, thanks for the prayer.

Lord, help me get my neck in good order, so my shoulder and upper arms arent hurting and going in to spasms and so I can sleep well again and be able to have full range of motion and drive the car without constant pain and muscle pulls. Amen.
:groupray:

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may You release this woman from the pain she is feeling. Grant her relief and rest and bring healing and cure. LORD, help her to ask the right questions of the surgeon and grant her wisdom as she makes a decision to go for surgery. I ask of thy healing touch in whatever method You choose for her, instantly or through medical intervention, we give You thanks in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Lord, help me get my neck in good order, so my shoulder and upper arms arent hurting and going in to spasms and so I can sleep well again and be able to have full range of motion and drive the car without constant pain and muscle pulls. Amen.
:groupray:

Lord, in the Name of Jesus I pray in agreement with gloryseven!

Lord, hear us! Christ, graciously hear us!

God, our Father in Heaven have mercy upon gloryseven. Heal her Lord, in Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God, may You release this woman from the pain she is feeling. Grant her relief and rest and bring healing and cure. LORD, help her to ask the right questions of the surgeon and grant her wisdom as she makes a decision to go for surgery. I ask of thy healing touch in whatever method You choose for her, instantly or through medical intervention, we give You thanks in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Father God, in the Name Of Jesus I pray in agreement with Stephanie for our sister gloryseven's healing. Amen

Upvote 0