Karen22

Aug 15, 2014
✟7,619.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

I am in need of prayer. I live with both my unsaved parents, I am 21, single, and celibate. Latley I have been noticing my father drawing attention to himself sexually towards me. I have noticed it and feel almost emotionally hurt. He has never done this. He knows i am a Christian and that i have no contact with the opposite sex. I would move away if I have somewhere to go. But I don't. I need prayer that my dad would stop doing what he is doing. I am praying for both their salvation.

Thanks God Bless

tobethebest

Veteran
Mar 5, 2008
✟8,583.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all,

I am in need of prayer. I live with both my unsaved parents, I am 21, single, and celibate. Latley I have been noticing my father drawing attention to himself sexually towards me. I have noticed it and feel almost emotionally hurt. He has never done this. He knows i am a Christian and that i have no contact with the opposite sex. I would move away if I have somewhere to go. But I don't. I need prayer that my dad would stop doing what he is doing. I am praying for both their salvation.

Thanks God Bless
Whether you see it or not, your Dad needs a good man to man knock down. If parents can believe if you spare the rod you spoil the child, then I see no difference, regardless of age. Some people have to be shown physically where they are making life miserable for others. Why is it that children are thought to be the only ones to be disciplined in such a way. I'm a product of discipline and it's made me a better person. I followed my childhood lessons with military and from then on maintained that training. In your father's life, it's time to repent and turn from his evil ways. Just because a person is considered mature, doesn't make him mature, no more than it does a child learning from his mistakes. IMHO.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How horrible, can you calmly, coolly, and patiently confront him? Or is there anyone you can talk to about it? I will be praying incessantly for you?

My deepest sympathies,

May God richly Bless you and deliver you from this situation...

Upvote 0