Need Some Prayer

JerryWDavis

Jan 4, 2008
✟15,156.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters. My name is Jerry Davis, and I need some prayer for my wife and I. We are required to move from the house we were renting because the owner wants to sell it outright, and wants it empty in order to do that. I have the flu, we are pretty much out of money because of a bad decision I made a few months ago, and so far we have no one to help me move the heavy stuff.

Plus, we have two small babies and so far no one from our church has offered to help load the heavy stuff.

Tomorrow is moving day. Please pray for us. The Lord knows our needs.

I have a blog of some of this at jerrywdavis .com

AxionEsti

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
✟25,956.00
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to Christian Forums!

happyday3.jpg

Reactions: Snow Angel
Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,239,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello brothers and sisters. My name is Jerry Davis, and I need some prayer for my wife and I. We are required to move from the house we were renting because the owner wants to sell it outright, and wants it empty in order to do that. I have the flu, we are pretty much out of money because of a bad decision I made a few months ago, and so far we have no one to help me move the heavy stuff.

Plus, we have two small babies and so far no one from our church has offered to help load the heavy stuff.

Tomorrow is moving day. Please pray for us. The Lord knows our needs.

I have a blog of some of this at jerrywdavis .com
Prayers ascending, Jerry. Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

RenFaireSprite

tickle torture champion
Jan 25, 2007
It's only temporary...
✟48,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WelcomeAngels.gif

Hi Jerry... So sorry to hear that you are going through such a stressful time! I'm so glad you found this forum, and I will gladly keep you and your family in my prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I lift Jerry and his family up to You, for only You have the power to provide for and protect this precious family. You know their needs and their struggles right now, Oh Lord. I ask that You help them in this situation, Lord - please heal Jerry of his illness so he can take care of his family and get them to a new, safe location... please provide this family with strength and peace in a time of upheaval... touch the hearts of the members in their Church, and provide help with moving in this time of need... You hear their cries for help, Oh God, and You are faithful! I praise you for your love and protection, in Jesus' precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums