U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hello restore, God's blessings on you. i will pray for you.

also, i don't know if this is what you are looking for but i thought it was interesting. i copied it from a website a long time ago and saved it, but i don't remember which website. i do remember it was written by a pastor.

I can talk to you a bit about curses. My ministry is a five fold ministry so to speak. We minister to broken marriages, deliverance from generational curses and addictions, demonology and paganism, we are a prophetic ministry as well. We delve into as many areas as God has given us to work in. Pretty much when you are dealing with hurting people and situations, many times you can find that the root stems from other things, such as generational curses, open doors that have allowed satan and demons into their lives, curses or spells that someone else has brought against them. We have seen and dealt with it all the past five years.
As for curses. First understand that you are blessed. You were bought for a price, you are paid for and your blessings in Christ are paid for. Blessed means you are indued with power from Heaven. (You are blessed Simon). On this will I build my church – ON This hell will not win anymore. Christ means anointed one of God who will remove the burden and remove the yoke. He is the yoke destroying curse removing Christ, and He did that for you the day He died on the cross. It became yours the day you accepted Him as your Lord and Savior.
Curses – they come three ways – Someone speaks it over you. Words are seeds – guard your mouth, put guard on words spoken over you. You do this by rebuking and binding curses spoken over you. You should do this as the Archangel Micheal did this. He was equal in power and strength with satan. They were Gods top angels. So when satan came to steal the body of Moses and God sent Micheal to stop him, you will note in scripture that Micheal had to do this in a certain way. Satan was and is defeated by Jesus only. Micheal said, The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke and bind you satan. We should take example from that.
2) Curse you put on self – complaining – get your eyes off the problem and on promise. God says as truly as I live, that which you have spoken in my ears, that is what I am going to do to you. Speak over your life only the things God says about you. Whatever you speak can manifest, negative and positive. So always speak positive affirmation over yourself and your situation.
3) Generational curse. Curses that have passed down through the generations. Generational curses are scriptural. Generational curses are not permanent though, they can be broken. How..just by knowing and declaring the blood, the blood destroyed all curses upon Gods children.
Jesus shed His blood 7 times for those curses and you are redeemed by that shedding of blood. Redeemed means you are reseen by God, you are free.
Jesus shed His blood: 1)In garden of gesemity. In the garden of eden, eve beguiled Adam to eat the forbidden fruit, but Adam made the decision to chose his will over Gods instruction/Gods will. This is when satan became powerful in this world. In the garden of Gesemity, the man part of Jesus cried out and the God part of Jesus said "not my will but your will be done". It was there and then that He sweat great drops of blood in fear. This blood shed and Jesus choosing Gods will over His own, undid what Adam had done in the garden of Eden. Jesus broke that curse of satans power over us right there.
2)Whipping post – 39 stripes on our Lords back. Now it shall come to pass. He will add his super to your natural. This shed of blood broke the curse of sickness and brought healing for all Gods people, and by His stripes we are healed.
3)Crown of thorns – the thorns respresent the curse on finances, a symbol of your job. In eden, through the ground was cursed, thorns grew, God spoke the words of working, sweat of brow – labor. This curse was broken when Jesus bled from the crown of thorns being forced down upon His head. James 5 – latter and former rain (Lord of Saboeth) means master avenger. He gives us back what was stolen and whats coming (from former generations). Latter and former rain multiplied by seven ( the Blood)
4)Hands – When the nails were pounded through his hands/wrists, this broke curses and we now prosper in everything we touch.
5)Feet – prosper. The nails driven through His feet. He gave to you every place you put the sole of your feet. Pharoah enslaved Gods people, took their wealth. They called on the Lord of Saboeth – freed children of God, brought blessing. They left with 400 yrs. Wages owed to them. Reason we are the head and not tail.
6)Piericed side. Broke all curses.
7)Bruised inside – Jesus bled internally from that beating. Bruised inside internally bleeding. The bleeding of inquity for the things inside us we need delivered of.
He stomped the devils forehead and took the keys and gave them to us when He broke every curse upon our lives.
Annoint your life with the blood. Put everything under the blood of Jesus, and those curses are destroyed. Yourself, your spouse, your children, your family, your finances, your home, your car, everything. Name the blood source, that is what I do. Sickness is gone from my body because by His stripes I am healed. The curse of proverty is gone from me, because by the blood shed by my Lord Jesus from the crown of thorns. My hands prosper at everything by the blood of His hands when nailed to the cross. Every place the soles of my feet touch is given unto me by the blood shed from His feet when nailed to the cross. And so on...
You see, satan tries to keep stealing from us, thinking we are stupid and we cannot do anything about it. He knows that he has no power over us and anything that belongs to us, but until you let him know that you know this, he will keep trying to pull it off. You have to tell him to get packing, that you caught him red handed stealing and now he has to give it all back seven fold, for the blood was shed seven fold for you and that blood destroyed his curses upon us long ago. Give the devil notice, it really is that simple. Because it has already been done by Jesus, you just have to claim it and let the enemy know that you are not tolerating it.
You have the power through Christ to deliver yourself of anything sis. It has already been done, already been paid for, it is yours, take it.

Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see, i m just weak and can not defend just by myself, thank u.

God father, it is unfair that let myself fight this heavy war, even if i know Jesus is here angels is here, i still feel unfair, too long years and too dark, i feel misery for too long....i need u to send some more ways cuz i really can not find other help, but i must work it out , i do not know what to do.... but i can not relax, i need help to make me relax, i trust u i just can not relax and feel horrible.
U said u r peace and joy, what is that like? never knew any. how to relax, by faith i declare that i relax in God . by faith i declare negative feelings to leave forever, amen, in jesus name.:groupray: cuz i m weak, u r strong, is that so? amen :tutu:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, touch and heal 'restore' . Amen

www.kcm.org
www.CBN.com
www.charlescapps.org

These are just a few. Charles Capps teaches us about angels and the power of our confessions (what we speak). It is very powerful.
I also feel uplifted watching www.thesecret.tv/home that teaches the power of what we think about, feelings we dwell upon, and our expectations. I watched the 90minute online movie for 4.95 using a debit card and found it helpful and uplifting. We can attract positive events and happenings into our lives.

www.kcm.org will send you booklets for a minimal price on many topics. they are about $2 each plus shipping in USA, other areas shipping is more. I have found lots of support and power through these biblically based booklets.
God be with you, and hope some of this is helpful. Gloryseven

Jesus, lead and bless and guide this woman to love and know You better. Help her to find more blessings and good things in her life. Help her read the Word, the Living Word of God, and understand Your desire to bless her as stated in Deuteronomy 28, that You have made a Covenant of Blessings with those who love and obey Your commands. God, help her to love and obey You and to find answers to all her confusion, pain and turmoil. Lord, release her from any generational curses and turn her toward You and Your love. Amen

Upvote 0

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟15,957.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
I pray for you. May God comfort and Heal you. In Jesus' name Amen.

I might also suggest the book, The Power of Positive Thinking. I am only two chapters into it myself, but it is helping with my depression. It is all about developing a vibrant faith and reminding yourself of the promises God has made to you.

Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Father God
Thank you for restore and her life, thank you for your great love you have for her, please pour out your love into those places in her that need your healing, thank you that you care about what she is going through. Lord God please heal her, deliver her and grant her peace from what she is suffering. Father you delivered me, I ask knowing you are more than able to free her from this, I ask Lord God please have mercy on her and lead her to people and teaching that can help her find peace, joy and hope in you, I pray this for your glory, in Jesus Name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, help 'restore' with good sleep and may darkness totally leave her. Help her to rest and trust in You anytime Jesus. Jesus, help people to direct and bless her life. Send angels to do spiritual warfare necessary for her to have the peace that passes all understanding. Lord, forgive all her sins and bring her joy and peace. Amen.

Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord i also feel i need a way to get more good books, i m not sure amazon com will deliver to my place of those books, and i also do not have a way to get it if not paying cash.I hope u can open different door to wake up my inner too, if i do not get those books then send me other things, and i still feel i need a church sometimes i can go to, or a few people i can see in person. I m not sure maybe u have better arrangement? thank u for today it is closing soon, amen in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello "restore', I dont know where you are located. I wonder if you can find a church or someone to talk to and counsel with.

There are sites online and you will have to keep working and dont forget the Word of God, the Bible. I hope you are doing okay. I hope you are growing and learning. Praying for God to help and uplift you today, that His angels will help and guide you in all you do. Lord, help this woman to be protected by Your Blood, praying a hedge of protection around her, and asking Your angels to comfort, guide and bless her today. Lord, show her the way to You and keep her faith alive. Amen.Jesus we need You to be real in our lives today. Show us how to find more peace, love , joy and blessings in knowing, loving and serving You. Amen.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear sister in Christ, 'restore', praying you are finding ways to increase your faith, "Faith comes by reading the Word of God." and praying that you are drawing closer to Jesus and His love and healing. Asking God to bless you with angels today, to comfort and guide you, and for all darkness to leave you. Amen. Jesus, we praise and thank You for Your Eternal Word that we can trust and believe in , Praise God Forever. Amen.

Upvote 0