SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys! Just a quick thread to see if there are any PSN players who need a decent squadmate to play with in various Battlefield games. I know I could use a few. I also have a few other games I play online. My PSN name is Crujir. Here's what I have:

Battelfield: Bad Company 2 (I am a master tank hunter; you'll love me)
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 1943
Worms 2: Armageddon
Uncharted 3 (Haven't played online yet, but will)
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Assassin's Creed III

I'm still getting my bearings in Battlefield 3, but once I do, if I'm as good at it as I am Bad Company 2, you're in for an explosive ride. I ruin enemy vehicles in BC2. I turn tanks into scrap, but helicopters really hate me, because I've gotten pretty accurate with the tracer dart. Engineer is my best class.

In Assassin's Creed III, it would be nice to have some friends on there, but the primary need is for players who can actually work as a team in Wolfpack, getting the incognito kills, focus bonuses and multi-kills to maximize the overall score. Almost everyone I've played with sprints for the targets so they can be selfish and get more kills, but not only does that screw the team over, they actually end up with less points for themselves, so it is incredibly stupid. I haven't once completely finished a round of Wolfpack because of this, and I really want to complete the Dark Pioneer challenge.

Anyway, if anybody wants to add me on PSN, go right ahead. Once again, my PSN name is Crujir.