✟927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi everyone,
It has been awhile since I've been here. I sure did miss you all but I am back online now (at least when I am at work). I have been facing a critical situation w/ domestic violence but I am out now and safe thanks to the grace of God. I am sooo thankful for that. I began a new job and it is going well. I love it. But you know the devil is busy and always trying to block what God is doing. The devil is a liar. So he is busy right now in trying to use people to hinder my progress and just plain jealousy to backstab at a time when I just don't need backstabbing. (not sure if there is ever a time when it is ok).
I am asking you to please pray with me in dealing with that issue and that then hand of the enemy is stopped. I bind that hand right now in Jesus name. I also am needing a car really bad and still looking for decent housing in an area where rents are really high. Please be in prayer that these breakthroughs will come speedily for me.
Thank you for those prayers and I feel so good already just being back on the boards and fellowshipping. Thanks so much.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,
It has been awhile since I've been here. I sure did miss you all but I am back online now (at least when I am at work). I have been facing a critical situation w/ domestic violence but I am out now and safe thanks to the grace of God. I am sooo thankful for that. I began a new job and it is going well. I love it. But you know the devil is busy and always trying to block what God is doing. The devil is a liar. So he is busy right now in trying to use people to hinder my progress and just plain jealousy to backstab at a time when I just don't need backstabbing. (not sure if there is ever a time when it is ok).
I am asking you to please pray with me in dealing with that issue and that then hand of the enemy is stopped. I bind that hand right now in Jesus name. I also am needing a car really bad and still looking for decent housing in an area where rents are really high. Please be in prayer that these breakthroughs will come speedily for me.
Thank you for those prayers and I feel so good already just being back on the boards and fellowshipping. Thanks so much.
icon10.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Beloved Jesus Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, praise You for the work You are doing in our sister's life, for the blessings You've given to her. Father, continue to bless her, for You O Lord,are her Hope. Give to her from the abundance of Your Grace. Let Your Glory shine upon her. Let her life be a living testimony to Your Righteous Name. In the glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Welcome back!! :)

So glad you're out of the abusive situation and in safety!

Heavenly Father, I thank You for hearing our prayers, and for touching our hearts! Lord, I lift this lady up to You at this time. Lord You know what she's needing, You know all of her heart. I pray that she will be successful in her job, and she'll stay focused on You. Father, in the name of Jesus I pray for Satan to flee from her! Father I pray that You will lead her to the place You want her to live, and I'm trusting You will meet her needs wherever she is. I ask for these things in Your timing Father. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Welcome back!! :)

So glad you're out of the abusive situation and in safety!

Heavenly Father, I thank You for hearing our prayers, and for touching our hearts! Lord, I lift this lady up to You at this time. Lord You know what she's needing, You know all of her heart. I pray that she will be successful in her job, and she'll stay focused on You. Father, in the name of Jesus I pray for Satan to flee from her! Father I pray that You will lead her to the place You want her to live, and I'm trusting You will meet her needs wherever she is. I ask for these things in Your timing Father. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Heavenly Father I stand in agreement with this prayer for our sister, in Jesus name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Ohana

Apr 19, 2007
✟8,215.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Just remember who you are in Christ ! Do not listen to the lies of the world,or the foolishness of others. Go to the word and seek your direction and comfort from it. See yourself as God sees you, not how you or the world does. Because the way God sees you is the truth. Said a prayer for you this morning !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone,
Praying for all your prayer requests to be answered in Jesus Name!

Upvote 0

BattleAxe

Excited To Know Jesus
Aug 30, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you all so much for all of your prayers. It has been a tough day battling the enemy. I was so glad to see the gates of hell bombarded with prayers. I am reminded that the prayers of a rightous man availeth much. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You, asking You to strengthen and encourage her. I pray that You be her provision and meet every need she has. I ask that You continue to work in her life and bring peace and joy. I thank You LORD for what You have already done, and ask that You continue to heal and restore. Thank You LORD for loving us as You do, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father we ask that you provide for her car and housing needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
We pray that she find favor at her work place and that all actions planned against her will fail because you are for her and no one can be against her in Jesus name.

Upvote 0