Need prayers for my family

L

l0v3n

Hello everyone,

Different members of my family have been going through different problems of their own. I ask for you to pray for them.

A cousin had been kicked off the streets by his grandmother and cannot live with eaither of his parents for reasons unknown. He had drug overdose and nearly died and is currently in rehab. He is also gay and I'm praying he will turn around his life. He is a used to be christain.

My aunt is engaged to a man who gets drunk and calls her bad names. He does not treat her very well and she is marrying him! I dont want her to be marrying into an abusive relationship.

My grandfather has been going under chemo for prostate cancer and he is getting weaker and weaker. It is even hard for him to walk up stairs or walk long distances. I want him to get more strength so he can live a more normal life.

Thank you for you prayers.:groupray:

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please bless this family.
Father, bring healing , peace and restoration.
Touch them with Your love, Lord, let them know that You are with them,
And please give this young woman Your peace, Lord, as she places her family in Your hands
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Lord, do you hear? These people are all needing alot of help in this family. Her cousin is needing rehab and to be saved from sexual perversion. Please hear this prayer. Her aunt is in an abusive relationship and seeking permanance in this abuse, please open her eyes and make her wise. Her grandfather has prostrate cancer and the chemotherapy is taking its toll on his strength and health. Lord, he needs Your help today, Your strength and Your presence within him. Lord, do you hear? Please bless this young woman l0v3n, answer her prayers and bring answer, angels and miracles into her midst, we ask it in Your name and for Your glory. Help her to grow in love of You and to dwell on Your goodness, mercy and the gift of Eternal Life in Paradise, yet to come. Lord, help her through this lifetime of trials, confusion and pain and bring her through to a reward of Eternal Joy and answers to All her dreams. Thanks Lord, You are SOOO GOOOD!:groupray: :hug: :groupray: :crossrc: :groupray: :wave: :amen:

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Lord, please bless this family.
Father, bring healing , peace and restoration.
Touch them with Your love, Lord, let them know that You are with them,
And please give this young woman Your peace, Lord, as she places her family in Your hands
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Lord, I come humbly before you standing in agreement with my sister's prayer, in Jesus name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, all things are possible through you. I give you praise and thanks for leading this sister here to pray for those she loves. I pray in Jesus name that you give her comfort and guidance during these trials. Draw her close to you giving her a peace that surpasses all understanding while she awaits for THY will in the lives of those she loves. Thank you for all of your blessings. Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

Hello everyone,

Different members of my family have been going through different problems of their own. I ask for you to pray for them.

A cousin had been kicked off the streets by his grandmother and cannot live with eaither of his parents for reasons unknown. He had drug overdose and nearly died and is currently in rehab. He is also gay and I'm praying he will turn around his life. He is a used to be christain.

My aunt is engaged to a man who gets drunk and calls her bad names. He does not treat her very well and she is marrying him! I dont want her to be marrying into an abusive relationship.

My grandfather has been going under chemo for prostate cancer and he is getting weaker and weaker. It is even hard for him to walk up stairs or walk long distances. I want him to get more strength so he can live a more normal life.

Thank you for you prayers.:groupray:
Oh dear sister.

YRinmythoughts-prayers.gif

In Jesus Name, Amen.

For your cousin that is gay, God loves him. God adores Him, He is a Sinner know different then any of us. GOD hates the SIN, NOT THE SINNER!!!

He can and will heal him. I am sure that God will touch his HEART again. I pray for this.

I have a gay uncle, I am praying for the same for him. I love him, I am close to him, but don't go to places with him that is relating to the gay life, like gay bars, bath houses, parades stuff like that. BUT for that matter, I don't go to bars period.

I am also praying aunt and grandfather.

Lord please be with this family, They are in need of you Lord. You can heal them. You can bring the sick to health, You can turn Hate to Love, Lord you are the great I AM, Lord praying for a miracle here Lord. Thank you for hearing our prayers.

In JESUS MIGHTY NAME> Amen.

Upvote 0