need prayers could lose job

Mar 13, 2012
✟15,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My job is in jeopardy I'm being accused of stealing from my client which is false I've also applied for SSDI and am awaiting a decision. Please pray I am exonerated thanks
Mark
Thanks everyone still awaiting decision abt my job I was denied SSDI now I'll Appeal and use an attorney. Thanks again !

Upvote 0

ihavefoundgod951

Mar 4, 2014
✟11,909.00
Faith
Christian
Amen to all the above prayers

Powerful prayer (say the numbers)

Heavenly father most high God, I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you forgive me of all my past sins, transgressions and inequities, please release me from any legal ground Satan or his minions have over me (col 2:14)

"Having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away nailing it to the cross" col 2:14

Father I claim the finished work of the cross over my life and my bloodline, in the name of Jesus please overturn any legal ground Satan had over my life (John 19:28) (col 2:14)
(Luke 11-18-22-23-24) over me and my bloodline, I claim the shed blood of your dear son Jesus over myself and my bloodline.

Father please hear my prayer for I ask it in Jesus name

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ihavefoundgod951

Mar 4, 2014
✟11,909.00
Faith
Christian
Amen to all the above prayers

Powerful prayer (say the numbers)

Heavenly father most high God, I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you forgive me of all my past sins, transgressions and inequities, please release me from any legal ground Satan or his minions have over me (col 2:14)

"Having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away nailing it to the cross" col 2:14

Father I claim the finished work of the cross over my life and my bloodline, in the name of Jesus please overturn any legal ground Satan had over my life (John 19:28) (col 2:14)
(Luke 11-18-22-23-24) over me and my bloodline, I claim the shed blood of your dear son Jesus over myself and my bloodline.

Father please hear my prayer for I ask it in Jesus name

Amen

Upvote 0