Apr 11, 2006
Alabama
✟7,687.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone,

I should start by saying that I am in need of prayer support. For about nine months or so I've been hearing voices. I'm not sure why it started or how. I'm a Holy spirit filled believer and I've really been struggling while trying to cope with what's been happening. I don't have visual hallucinations, just auditory. I also get Hebrew words that I don't know the meaning of and it's like I hear random conversations that sound like a out of tune radio. I only pick up bits and pieces of each conversation. I've been praying and seeking God on what to do about this issue. I've had a few "visions" which I believe are about the future and I also experience deja vu multiple times a day. I will hear one of the voices say a word or sentence and later that day or the following day someone will say the exact thing that I heard.

I've been to several doctors and they've done blood tests, MRI, EEG, hearing test, and all the results came back normal. Apparently I'm in good health. I also see a psychiatrist and a councilor. The psychiatrist has me on some medicine for the voices, but I don't feel like it's helping and it makes me tired during the day. I've been on several other medicines before this one and they all caused me to gain a bunch of weight and be tired as well. What I'm believing and trusting God for is wisdom about what these voices are and why I'm hearing them so I can know what to do about them. My doctor said he is not ready to diagnose me as schizophrenic just yet, so thankfully I haven't quite reached that point yet.

So if you could, please pray for Godly wisdom on what to do about this situation and for peace. The voices can be very distracting at times. Thank you for your prayers.

Randall

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

The Schambach Prayer line is open until 6 PM EST - Phone - 1-903-825-9361.

Upvote 0

Stryker395

Apr 11, 2006
Alabama
✟7,687.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you Randall, that our Lord will guide you through His Love to your healing.
Voices stopped when I applied advice on medical/health websites, on nutrition ect.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of advice did you receive from those websites? I've been scouring the web trying to look for solutions.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0