• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need prayer

TheThirdLink

I am an INFJ.
Sep 26, 2003
Undisclosed
Visit site
✟1,088.00
Faith
Protestant
Ok, I have known for the past few years what God wants me to do with my life but I feel like Satan is attacking me -- I feel panicked, fearful, and scared of life itself all of the sudden -- and I know that God does not give the spirit of fear and foolish doubt, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I felt so weak and restless because of this that I couldn't go to sleep last night. I stayed up to 3 in the morning reading my Bible, searching for answers.

I need prayers of peace and that God shows me what my purpose in life is, that if it's the same one I've been chasing all these years or if it's different and I've just been listening to the voice of the enemy all along. Right now I feel alone and in the dark, like my life has just come crashing down after so many years of spiritual structure and being so sure of where God was leading me. Now I don't feel like He's there anymore.

:cry:

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
TheThirdLink said:
...I need prayers of peace and that God shows me what my purpose in life is, that if it's the same one I've been chasing all these years or if it's different and I've just been listening to the voice of the enemy all along. Right now I feel alone and in the dark, like my life has just come crashing down after so many years of spiritual structure and being so sure of where God was leading me...
Will pray for you. :prayer: And yes, God is there!

Are you able to share more of your dilemma?

-- Radagast

Upvote 0

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TheThirdLink said:
Ok, I have known for the past few years what God wants me to do with my life but I feel like Satan is attacking me -- I feel panicked, fearful, and scared of life itself all of the sudden -- and I know that God does not give the spirit of fear and foolish doubt, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I felt so weak and restless because of this that I couldn't go to sleep last night. I stayed up to 3 in the morning reading my Bible, searching for answers.

I need prayers of peace and that God shows me what my purpose in life is, that if it's the same one I've been chasing all these years or if it's different and I've just been listening to the voice of the enemy all along. Right now I feel alone and in the dark, like my life has just come crashing down after so many years of spiritual structure and being so sure of where God was leading me. Now I don't feel like He's there anymore.

:cry:

I will definitely be praying for you. I am so glad to read that you have already taken the right steps. You're praying and drawing closer to God instead of pulling back from Him! Good for you! Not everyone would do that. :) Keep in close communion with the Lord. He's there for you.

Upvote 0

GMRELIC

Jan 30, 2004
texas
✟1,623.00
Faith
Christian
TheThirdLink said:
you are very wise and have alot of wisdom for someone your age, my prayers are with you

Upvote 0