Shad6374

Aug 18, 2007
Georgia
✟7,727.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the last few months I have been having weird feelings in my chest. The best way I can describe it is the feeling you get when you go down the hill on a roller coaster only it's in my chest instead of my stomach. And at times it feels as if my heart stops beating for only like a second then I get this really hard thump as if it restarts. Other than this little problem I feel fine health wise and I check my pulse and blood pressure regularly and it's always fine.

I don't have any insurance and no extra money to cover a visit to the doctor or to have tests done to figure out if it's anything serious or just something like Acid Reflux.

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear friend, i do not have health insurance or extra money either so i know how you feel, but this sounds serious enough that you need to have it checked out. it's a warning sign, friend. best to heed warnings! go to a city-owned emergency room or clinic. they have to see you even if you don't have health insurance.

dear Father, please draw this man near and comfort him. he is worried for his health, Lord. please guide his way and let him know where he should go to find help. i pray his heart is healthy and strong, Lord. please bring peace and reassurance to him, Jesus. thank You that you care for us, Lord. i love You and give You all my praise. amen.

Upvote 0