Need prayer for healing and to remove fear...

jacksknight

Mar 16, 2016
USA
✟1,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for healing and to remove fear. Thanks and God bless.

What do you need healing for, if it's private it's ok. I like to be specific. :)

Lord Jesus I thank you for this person and that you love them. I speak specifically to the fear they are having. I command all fear to go in the name of Jesus. All doubts, confusion, and infirmity go now. In Jesus name.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you. Trust in the Lord, walk close with Him.
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isiah 41:10

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God, please send Mimi75042 any healing she needs and she not be in any pain, let comfort come to her. Lift any fear that may grip her and remove that fear the enemy is sending her, lift that fear off her shoulders and she can be at peace. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Perfect LOVE casts out fear" GOD is LOVE perfect love.... it's our lack of trust that allows fear to enter, our lack of faith. It can be difficult to put our lives into God's hands, but that is what makes Him pleased (for without faith it is impossible to please God.) He knows where you are and what is going on no matter where you are in the WORLD... trust Him more in your walk. Ask Him for the 'faith of Jesus Christ' to fill you.
th
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums