Toronto
✟71,227.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray that God heals me of my depression and anxiety, and that I can serve God happily. My girlfriend and I broke up a few months ago and I miss her so much, and thinking about her consumes my life. I'm writing the LSAT in a few months, and it's causing incredible anxiety in my life. Please pray that I learn how to wake up and be joyful like a I used to. My life has changed so much so quickly, and I'm not myself. I haven't been going to church, or praying or reading my Bible that often.

I just wish I could be happy again.

:(

rifle5k

Apr 13, 2006
tokyo, japan
✟8,566.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thank you god for this humble servant. I pray that you will help him find a way to his new self. Help him lord to find happiness in you father and let him know your are his only provider. Let him know it he can always count you lord and give him faith that you will always provide at the right time and at the right place. Give him Faith. Thank you father for you blessing him lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

RosemaryChildAtHeart

Mar 9, 2007
✟8,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh dear Lord, we have so many troubles that come upon us in this world, but please help us get through them and remind us to put all our worries into YOUR hands because you will take care of it all and lift the burden from our shoulders. Oh Lord, I hope you can heal this child of yours in his heart, body, mind and spirit. In Your name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that God heals me of my depression and anxiety, and that I can serve God happily. My girlfriend and I broke up a few months ago and I miss her so much, and thinking about her consumes my life. I'm writing the LSAT in a few months, and it's causing incredible anxiety in my life. Please pray that I learn how to wake up and be joyful like a I used to. My life has changed so much so quickly, and I'm not myself. I haven't been going to church, or praying or reading my Bible that often.

I just wish I could be happy again.

:(
Lord Jesus please bring this person peace and joy again. Lord send him someone special that You would have as a friend for him. Help him to get his mind off of himself and get busy with other things. Help his mind to be clear and take his mind off all the sadness. Bless him and keep him in Your love, mercy and power. Extend him the grace to become like he was and to read the Word and pray and go back to church. We know that satan likes to isolate us so he can make us more miserable and believe his lies. Please help this young man to get back on the path You set for him. Take away his depression in Jesus Name and give him Joy unspeakable. I thank You Lord for answering his prayers quickly. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my brother up to You. You are his Creator LORD, You know him intimately. I pray that You would touch him and bring comfort and peace to his mind and soul. I ask that You help him to seek You diligently thru Your Word and stay in fellowship with other believers for strength and encouragement. I pray that You would help him to truly know in his heart that You are the same, yesterday, today and forever and to find the joy in his salvation. Your Word tells us that David encouraged himself in the Lord, I pray that You help my brother do the same. Please bless him for wanting to know You better. I ask that You help him with all he is doing in his life and help him to know that You are in it all. Thank You LORD for our CF family, and for what You are doing in our lives, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

4giventoo

Jul 19, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I use to suffer from depression too! But I let the Lord into my life and he took all that away. You know your solution is Jesus Christ. Please my friend build up your relationship with him again. God is so good and all he wants is to love you. Tell him to replace that depression with joy. He can do all things.

You are in my prayers ...... please be careful.

Upvote 0