Natural law of Creation 'and the two shall become one flesh’ No longer valid in US

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
ps please remember that what some of you will read on that site is some fellas opinions of what he is seeing and his opinion of what is remembered. and that is all the guys with the 4 year degrees have . only in their priesthoods they are allowed to make up the stories and change their magic machines and crystal balls as they go and will only be believed by their truest believers and disciples .

ps Now that we have established that somebody tried to use a concept they didn't understand to justify their lifestyle choices and addictions. I can say that what the source was was probably the same groups that have tried to convince us David and Jonathan were gay and that Jesus and John were also.. just don't believe most of what you read. it is a addiction called militant sexuality and the US has been invaded and has all but surrendered. already.
You believe that guys with college degrees make up stories and have magic machines and crystal balls???? Really????

Upvote 0

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Yes, this is something that happened in the US, but is TROTW far behind?

Supreme Court Ruling Makes Same-Sex Marriage a Right Nationwide

Marriage is a “keystone of our social order,”

Redefining marriage, part of what Daniel wrote about?

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints
of the most High, and think to change times and laws

And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed
abomination: they shall surely be put to death

You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. ... "'You shall
not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable. ...

Abomination, detestable, is this because it is the bedrock of our world, man and woman, first commandment, be fruitful and multiply, this is in total disregard of this commandment is it not?
I like and agree with your post. What is TROTW?

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
O H, got your PM.

Funny timing, at this time I'm at Pine Ridge, SD following Wiwanyang wacipi(Sun dance) and Hamblaychia(Vision quest and piercing ceremony[from my youth I have the scars]) visiting with the native side(father's side) of my family. My Mom was the product of a Kahn/Levin union, of mostly Sephardic Sicilian background with a bit of Spanish entering in about 1810-1815 from a chap from very northern New Mexico that went east to trade and married into the family back then. My bio-dad hated me from birth, for what reason I have never known, and so at aged 5 I was sent to be raised by my Mom's oldest brother(I.M. Kahn) in K.C. MO, in 1940. He was a rather secular Jew as was his wife, Schiffra. We'd get religious about twice a year, .......sometimes. Once a year I was sent back to Pine Ridge so that I would not lose out on my "wonderful Lakota heritage". My bio-dad was soon beating hell out of me, nevertheless I learned much of the traditional spiritual traditions of my oyate Lakota, my mitakuye oyasin being very dear to me to this day. Then I would be sent back to my uncle in K.C. BUT, due to my rather loose exposure to Judaism and teaching at B'nai Yehudah, Reform in Kansas City, bits of Torah stuck in my mind which eventually led me to believe that Y'shua/Jesus was, is and shall be the Jewish Messiah. Circuitous path. Oh, the dominating white religion on the reservations Lakota, as well as the schools, was RCC under the Jesuits. Fun, NOT!!!

So much for me. E finito.

As to my tribe's traditional acceptance of homosexuality(meaning in the old days) and this 2 spirit dreck, it was NOT acceptable, for the most basic and what should be logically obvious reasons. The "soft fellas" were not good warriors, not good hunters and did not function in a way that would increase the tribe's numbers, therefore, my elders taught, they "left", never mind the reason(s) or methodology. Tribe simply couldn't afford to keep them, nomadic hunting/gathering allowed no flex for such nonsense.

Since reservationizing and becoming a ward of the gov't and at their $$$$ whim we haave had to accede(on the surface) to their dictums and thus we tolerate the homo issue, when the gov't is watching. When they're not watching, well.............. .

We have alcoholism, addictionism, infant mortality rates, depression, hopelessness, teen suicides and our own political corruption that is out of sight. Faggotry is a problem we don't need but it exists, unacceptable in reality that it is.

We are trying to keep the Euro-centric thinking basis out, we want to see it gone. You people are destroying yourselves, just as Mahpiya Lute predicted.

Friday past, July 3, I turned 80. I have related what I know, I will not comment further beyond this.

Doubtless I have offended the bounds of political correctness, a fear based behaviour which I have nothing but contempt for. No apologies here. So ban me.

Nevertheless, in plain english, Y'shua/Jesus is L-rd.
Good post ,but to correct Aniello, as far as I can make out the inclusion of homosexuality in main stream entertainment is much much higher in the US ,where it seems to enter into almost every story ,not here T.G. So it is more of a problem for protestant societies like Denmark ,Netherlands , UK and the US, than Catholic Europe as a whole .The idea of individual freedom, to the level of narcissism, is a product of the the American way of life , to which we do not adhere .
Rampant captitalism too, is a more protestant thing too .

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good post ,but to correct Aniello, as far as I can make out the inclusion of homosexuality in main stream entertainment is much much higher in the US ,where it seems to enter into almost every story ,not here T.G. So it is more of a problem for protestant societies like Denmark ,Netherlands , UK and the US, than Catholic Europe as a whole .The idea of individual freedom, to the level of narcissism, is a product of the the American way of life , to which we do not adhere .

I've been noticing this to be the case lately. Every new TV show seems to find away to get a homosexual character into the main cast. It just happened on "Blindspot" in the latest episode. TV commercials are doing it now more than ever. I take it as just another reason to watch less TV.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been noticing this to be the case lately. Every new TV show seems to find away to get a homosexual character into the main cast. It just happened on "Blindspot" in the latest episode. TV commercials are doing it now more than ever. I take it as just another reason to watch less TV.
I only watch a little news now ,or local festivals ,wholesome ones .We have reached the zenith of western culture from now on it's downwards .:sleep::sorry:

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,186.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's not so much a "protestant" thing as it is a "cult of individualism" thing, at least in the US, and "cult of individualism," while very much bound into the basic fabric of Americanism, is not simply "Protestant vs Catholic."

Rampant capitalism, too, is not a "Protestant" thing but a cult of individualism thing (which includes extreme privacy rights). And all these things you're talking about are born of the cult of individualism. "I do what I want" was a seed in American culture from the beginning, and is fully flowering today, while the concept of being bound into a Body with one leading Spirit (French, literally: Esprit de Corps) is virtually unconscionable in America...even by people who consider themselves Christian. "Gung ho" (a derivation from Mandarin meaning "striving together") is a biblical concept (Philippians 4:2), but is a term of derision in common US culture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
TV.yes indeed. Wasn't it Campbell's soup commercial with the two daddy's? Oh boy..

Not only that one, but I've noticed about 4 other commercials that are currently doing the same thing. Oddly, 3 of them are those commercials for prescription drugs. I guess the Big Pharma companies have an interest in spreading the "gay is okay" theme. Maybe they happen to manufacture drugs for sexually transmitted diseases(?). Just a theory.

Reactions: sahjimira
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's not so much a "protestant" thing as it is a "cult of individualism" thing, at least in the US, and "cult of individualism," while very much bound into the basic fabric of Americanism, is not simply "Protestant vs Catholic."

Rampant capitalism, too, is not a "Protestant" thing but a cult of individualism thing (which includes extreme privacy rights). And all these things you're talking about are born of the cult of individualism. "I do what I want" was a seed in American culture from the beginning, and is fully flowering today, while the concept of being bound into a Body with one leading Spirit (French, literally: Esprit de Corps) is virtually unconscionable in America...even by people who consider themselves Christian. "Gung ho" (a derivation from Mandarin meaning "striving together") is a biblical concept (Philippians 4:2), but is a term of derision in common US culture.
Til where "gung ho" comes from. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What, gays can't enjoy soup? Companies can't acknowledge them as a section of the market?

What if it was 2 guys molesting a child while eating soup? What, child molesters can't enjoy soup? They're human with human needs too! Should the company not acknowledge they humans eat soup?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Molesting someone is different then a same sex relationship between 2 consenting adults. I don't understand why people like to bring up pedophiles or molestation in a topic about gays in an ad.
It's pretty simple,; if you can't justify outrage against someone for something they have done, try to link them with a demonstrably outrageous group, and hope the guilt from association tricks people into thinking you've made your point.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have as well, it seems the only people you see kissing are ss male or female. I feel like I'm smacked in the face with it, it is overkill , but then everything seems to be on a fast downgrade anymore...........:sigh:

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have as well, it seems the only people you see kissing are ss male or female. I feel like I'm smacked in the face with it, it is overkill , but then everything seems to be on a fast downgrade anymore...........:sigh:

I think the reason they do it is to make friends with that group in order to appear politically correct. We've seen cases in the past where a company gets either sued or slandered because they don't have any black/asian/gay/female/etc. representation in their organization or advertising. Now that the SCOTUS forced every state in the country to recognize gay "marriage", it seems that corporate America wants to appear to "fit in" with this newly recognized group, lest they be sued or slandered for not doing so.

Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The filthy Gay, Homosexual, Sodomite and those that practise inappropriate behavior with animals are fanatics that aggressively and religiously spread their sexually deviant behaviour to the carnally weak masses.

I missed laughing at this a long time ago, so I thought I'd take the chance to do so now.

tumblr_m7kgfpQz2S1rq5v88o1_500.gif

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What are you watching, exactly?

Reactions: yonah_mishael
Upvote 0